John Gardner Pleads Guilty to Murders of Amber Dubois and Chelsea King

that's not an apology when it ends with a pathetic excuse

that's not an apology when it ends with a pathetic excuse

I totally agree. "He" tried to get help, but couldn't get it. It's still everyone else's fault. Makes me sick!!

since he tried to get help (allegedly) after he already killed amber that apology and excuse are even lamer in ambers regard

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Gardner-Sentencing-Moved--92270459.html

Also on Tuesday, the medical examiner's office announced that it would not release its reports on the murders of King and Dubois.

NBCSanDiego and other local media outlets asked for copies of the report, which contain the findings of the investigations, a summary of the autopsies and toxicology reports. Those documents are routinely available to any member of the public.

NBCSanDiego will appeal the medical examiner's decision.

Source: Gardner Sentencing Moved | NBC San Diego

I'm glad the medical examiner's office is doing the right thing here. Let the families have some peace.

anyone really still think he pled guilty to spare the victims family and his mother?

McGonigle said Gardner refused to give specific details of his crimes during the interview; he said he would only share those with the families of his victims.
"I think he's trying to get sympathy, playing the victim," McGonigle said. "But he's not a victim."

I really hope the media does not make this guy look like some celebrity.
He wants death, I would not grant his wish...................
even though I truely believe in the DP.
maybe in general population he will get what he deserves.............JMOO

imo he would only share with the family cause he would get a kick out of there reaction

Amber's Mom:

"I was surprised he did an interview so close to sentencing, but he says he'll give us answers and I want answers," she said. "He said he wanted us to know, why did he wait 13 months? Because he got caught. He could have called the anonymous tip line if he felt so bad and given us some closure. So I found that hard to believe that he felt so bad, because he watched us suffer for a year and I'm sure he watched us."

i know ambers mom wants answers, so does chelseas.

but imo they are just setting themselves up. it wouldnt shock me if this guy actually laughed when he sees there response.

I think it should be illegal for anyone except LE or prison staff to interview criminals in prison
why is this media outlet even giving him the time of day?
he's locked up, now throw away the key and don't give him any airtime - his already inflated ego loves it - thinks he's important somehow
and that's the only reason he wants to talk to the families too IMO - to cause more harm

If Gardner truly "felt bad" and wanted to do the right thing would he have laughed and said, "nice try" when he was asked about more victims? That showed him for the evil manipulative sociopath he is.

He makes my skin crawl. Hell is too good for this guy.

Not sure about others, but the article didn't sit well with me. He laughed about other victims -- why couldn't he just say NO if he was anxious to tell about the other. I believe, and IMHO, that he gave up Amber and Chelsea, but there are others out there. As enraged as this dude is, I can't see him feeling so guilty about one, then killing another. I'm just not buyin it. Again, only my opinion from what I read.

If he's as guilty as he says he is, in time he may confess to others. As far as the plea deal - I tend to believe the DA and that it was offered up. I'm glad it was though, make him play with the big boys and not be another Scott Peterson. Though with his height and weight, he may be difficult to manipulate in there. Do I think he'll behave -- probably not. As hard as it is to say, I hope he goes the way of Jeffrey Dahmer.

MOO

Mel

i hope his other crimes are exposed and then he can get the dp

I've only listened to his first interview so far. But that laugh at the end, where he said 'Nice try,' sent chills down my spine.

I'm ALMOST certain this guy has more victims. There are several teenagers that are listed as run a way, that fit into the physical description as Amber and Chelsea, size wise at least.

I listened to an interview on the local radio right after he pled guilty. It was of an 'unknown' relative (young man, cousin?) who said that he'd lived with JAG for a time when they were doing construction. He said JAG would up and disappear for days at a time, missing work et al, and when he came back he was all disheveled and kind of out of it. Sometimes he'd be missing his shirt or shoes and socks. Now that we know what he's capable of, THIS sounds ominous, imo.

LE needs to investigate this guy further. MAYBE they can close the book and bring more families answers. :(

JMHO
fran

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...s-Divided-on-Gardner-Interview--92507679.html

Amber's father says he doesn't care what Gardner has to say.
"His apology, or mere thoughts, are appalling," said Moe Dubois."The airing of this monster's words will undoubtedly cause our families additional pain."

We want answers, we want closure, we want to know,” she said.
McGonigle said she called the jail on Wednesday and requested to see Gardner. She did not hear back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back