John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that struck me were questions eleven and twelve. It appears that, as per usual, KC can't keep track of her lies. She contradicts her counterclaim with her motion to stay her deposition. I can't wait to see her answers.

Do you think KC will risk a new charge of "perjury" by not answering 16 and 17 truthfully?

I find it amusing that after all the months of coverage that they cant even spell it right ... Caylee ... instead they spelled it Caley ... not too professional

That was exactly what I wondered david, you would think they would know her name since their client was being accused of kidnapping her...It's CAYLEE not CALEY.

And I can see how maybe she might answer #1 correctly, but from then on it's all downhill.

when is the deadline to reply?
Then what is next?
Does kc or JB do the answers?

Yummy! When does the 30 days start? Says when she receives them. Has she received them yet?

OK, lemme get this straight - she has 30 days to answer right? But this case won't be in court until after the murder trial sooooo can LE subpoena these written answers as evidence and use them in the criminal murder trial??? She is soooo screwed! :bang: Love the who killed Caylee question - that will be good!

Several of the questions asked by ZG's attorney, concerned ZG's children, and their names, if she had any.

KC was asked when she was being questioned by police, if Zaneida (the "nanny") had any children of her own, and KC said, "No". The Zaneida that has filed the lawsuit DOES have children.

Why is the plaintiff named as Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, but all of the questions only use Zenaida Gonzalez? KC was specific about the name being ZF-G.

Why is the plaintiff named as Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, but all of the questions only use Zenaida Gonzalez? KC was specific about the name being ZF-G.

Good question! I didn't even realize that the Zanaida, that had her life ruined by KC and is filing the lawsuit, had Fernandez in her name, until I read that document.

I have an idea that Morgan is not going to want to postpone this until after the criminal trial. I believe he wants to use the deposition to get information that can be used in the criminal trial. If he waits until after the criminal trial, he won't have as much leverage.

JB can be so ignorant. Why did he countersue? He should drop it.

Maybe JB is not ignorant to countersue. We have no idea what KC's net worth is at this point. JB might have negotiated all kinds of media deals from photos or publishing advances. Perhaps he knew that if Morgan sued and won before the criminal trial conviction, ZFG would have a right to all of her assets to this point. Perhaps JB did not want that info public and decided to risk the interrogatories and fight the damages. Between a rock and a hard place.

If KC has current assets which can befrozen at the time of her conviction, it might be easier for Morgan to facilitate a lien without having to dig up her former net worth or chase some kind of post-conviction money transfer to family like OJ managed.

I finally got the file to download. I think these questions are pretty good ones, but if she answers them truthfully, or rather with the information she originally gave LE, then the case will be thrown out, because IIRC, this ZG does not fit the description at all of the "nanny" Casey talked about.
The last two questions puzzle me, though. Morgan has no involvement in the criminal case, so why does he ask her if she knows who killed Caylee? and if Does he really expect her to say, "I did?" And asking her if she knows who killed her, does he think she will say Zaneida did? Come on!
I would have expected a lot more questions, but I hope they release her answers.

I finally got the file to download. I think these questions are pretty good ones, but if she answers them truthfully, or rather with the information she originally gave LE, then the case will be thrown out, because IIRC, this ZG does not fit the description at all of the "nanny" Casey talked about.
The last two questions puzzle me, though. Morgan has no involvement in the criminal case, so why does he ask her if she knows who killed Caylee? and if Does he really expect her to say, "I did?" And asking her if she knows who killed her, does he think she will say Zaneida did? Come on!
I would have expected a lot more questions, but I hope they release her answers.

Just heard on GVS that KC is going to only fill out her name, and maybe her birthdate...and the rest will be left blank.

I think the wrong spelling of Caylee was done on purpose.....to make ZG even more unlikely to be Caylee's nanny.

Example...."ZG couldn't be the nanny, she didn't even know how to spell her name."

So, is she going to be able to dodge a majority of these questions due to the fact that she does not know nor has never met anyone by the name of CALEY? :rolleyes:

You know these papers would have to have been typed up by an Attorneys office.
I see quiet a few things fishy about this case.
#1 Whom ever typed this up intentionally misspelled Caylee's name.
#2 Question number 16 &17 should not even be asked to Casey by another Attorney, maybe a procecutor YES but not another attorney.
#3 Question 13. We dont even know which picture was shown to KC behind bars, because if I remember in the beginning this ZG would not even give an interview.
#4 Question 9. Why would ZG have New York tags on her car, if she was a resident of Florida. HMMMM!!!!!

**Im not buying this story, Sounds like she is milking it for all its worth.
This happens to people everyday, just say for instance, I went to school with a kid named KC Anthony doesnt mean this is the same girl.
**Not Siding on either side with this, just seems like she is in it for the $$$$$.

You know these papers would have to have been typed up by an Attorneys office.
I see quiet a few things fishy about this case.
#1 Whom ever typed this up intentionally misspelled Caylee's name.
#2 Question number 16 &17 should not even be asked to Casey by another Attorney, maybe a procecutor YES but not another attorney.
#3 Question 13. We dont even know which picture was shown to KC behind bars, because if I remember in the beginning this ZG would not even give an interview.
#4 Question 9. Why would ZG have New York tags on her car, if she was a resident of Florida. HMMMM!!!!!

**Im not buying this story, Sounds like she is milking it for all its worth.
This happens to people everyday, just say for instance, I went to school with a kid named KC Anthony doesnt mean this is the same girl.
**Not Siding on either side with this, just seems like she is in it for the $$$$$.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. We really don't know if Caylee's name was purposely misspelled. Why does it matter what pic of ZFG she was shown? There could be many reasons to have a car with out of state tags. What's ironic is the fact that KC kept referencing a NY connection.

ZFG lost her job over this, her name will forever be synonymous with the death of Caylee Anthony. I wouldn't blame anyone with that name for suing KC. This woman though, was at sawgrass. IMO she has a good case and a civil suit is always about some sort of compensation.

There are some excellent questions here. I am very anxious to read the responses to these questions. How will JB get out of answering them? Plead the 5th?

It also bothers me that they spelled Caylee's name incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark