John Ramseys Demands....

sgrump

Reaction score
JonBenet Ramsey's father wants outside agency to test DNA | AP News

I demand he answer questions about dolls he had his sister in law remove from the crime scene. Dolls with tan cotton bodies with tan cotton fibers found on the duct tape and believed to be left the killer... Dolls with Kanekalon wigs and police interviews reveal questions about wigs... And WTF did he do with the doll anonymously ordered a few days after the murder and delivered by UPS to his office...

dead children don't play with toys...

JonBenet Ramsey's father wants outside agency to test DNA | AP News

I demand he answer questions about dolls he had his sister in law remove from the crime scene. Dolls with tan cotton bodies with tan cotton fibers found on the duct tape and believed to be left the killer... Dolls with Kanekalon wigs and police interviews reveal questions about wigs... And WTF did he do with the doll anonymously ordered a few days after the murder and delivered by UPS to his office...

dead children don't play with toys...
Probably handed it over because there was a missing doll. In other words to replace the one PP took out of the bouse and not turned in as it was incriminating evidence. Was it a Molly doll?

Attachments

• molly-doll-meet.png
    molly-doll-meet.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Duct tape can be used to hold the string in place on the dolls back so it doesn't get tangled while brushing hair etc. Is that the source of the duct tape on JB's mouth?

Attachments

• Neckstrings.jpg
    Neckstrings.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 42
Where is the link on the doll story? I only see the link and new story on the father asking for a DNA test in 2022:
“The State will review the petition and look into how the state can assist in using new technology to further investigate this cold case and to identify JonBenet Ramsey’s killer.”

Yes, his announcement wrt to dna follows the news in the MM case. Looking at the petition site, it's at 6, 925; close to the goal of 7,500.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back