John Walsh on Today Show 10/28

I loved his segment. I think that he believes more than likely that this child was taken. He talked about LE botching his case and that they should be looking for SO in the area.

He gave a well balanced interview if you ask me, As opposed to most I have seen that are only going on LE comments and leaks.

I don't think he was saying anything they were doing was wrong because he stuck up for them being accused off the bat.

I am annoyed frankly by Anne Curry in general, But I almost snickered when she asked if he and Reve were suspects.. If you know the facts of the case, It would be impossible for them to be in any way suspected.

I like him. Glad to see he is back on TV and they finally know who brutally murdered his son.

BBM
I loved his segment. I think that he believes more than likely that this child was taken. He talked about LE botching his case and that they should be looking for SO in the area.

He gave a well balanced interview if you ask me, As opposed to most I have seen that are only going on LE comments and leaks.

I don't think he was saying anything they were doing was wrong because he stuck up for them being accused off the bat.

I am annoyed frankly by Anne Curry in general, But I almost snickered when she asked if he and Reve were suspects.. If you know the facts of the case, It would be impossible for them to be in any way suspected.

I like him. Glad to see he is back on TV and they finally know who brutally murdered his son.
Yes, I enjoyed listening to his thoughts on this very much. He was very objective about the case. How refreshing.

IMO

BBM
I agreed with JW throughout the whole interview. He was able to call criticism where it was warranted without declaring them guilty beyond a shadow of doubt. He didn't find offense to hiring a lawyer, but did find it wrong that they weren't talking more. I agree.

Well balanced and objective perspective.
Ditto.

That interview was well worth a watch.

IMO

I agreed with JW throughout the whole interview. He was able to call criticism where it was warranted without declaring them guilty beyond a shadow of doubt. He didn't find offense to hiring a lawyer, but did find it wrong that they weren't talking more. I agree.

Well balanced and objective perspective.

It was a good interview. I especially liked his explanation about polygraphs.

I'm still hoping for a good outcome and that Lisa is returned to her family.

Nothing should be ruled out at this point,IMO. I hope LE has simultaneous investigations going on at the same time.

Hopefully they replay it or is there a link? I wanted to watch but RL was happening. lol

Hello my dear Bette - have you already seen the interview? He's right, of course, the sex offenders should be looked at, but this just isn't the MO of a sex offender - not stealing an 11 mo. old from her bed. Still, they need to look.

While this certaintly is true in most cases, a teenager in my home town just got arrested for molesting a 15-month old. So it does happen, although (thankfully), it's rare.

i love JW,i think this is the best interview on the case so far.

so glad they finally found who murdered his son.

While this certaintly is true in most cases, a teenager in my home town just got arrested for molesting a 15-month old. So it does happen, although (thankfully), it's rare.

that is just horrible,what goes through these peoples mind :furious:

This reminds me that LE took the neighborhood teen's DNA and that was nearly three weeks ago. That person and possibly with the teen parent's permission agreed to an immediate DNA swab yet the parents of a missing child have somehow avoided or even delayed having the DNA of their two sons collected. That DNA can be used as known DNA to be compared against any unknown DNA that may have been present, in the original evidence collected and taken from the home, before any media or outsiders were allowed in.

One has to wonder...why would the neighbor be so quick to agree to a DNA swab yet the parents are withholding something so vital as the DNA of people known to live in the home.

It was a good interview. I especially liked his explanation about polygraphs.

I'm still hoping for a good outcome and that Lisa is returned to her family.

Me too, about people failing them because of stress but that sociopaths and psychopaths pass them because they are completely calm and have no emotion.

I think that it was the best interview yet.

What is sad is that it is probably the only one that was completely unbiased.

I am also glad he stuck up for the Ramseys..

The truth is if we look at the cases that are never solved or take decades... I see a lot of early LE mistakes in them.

That was a really good interview. I looked up how many known sex offenders had addresses within 1 mile of the house, but not 20. Unfortunately, there are some very disturbed individuals who go after babies too. Where I live, there was a 19-year old who assaulted a baby in his grandmother's at-home daycare. :(

Good interview! I agree with John Walsh, the father needs to take a polygraph.

When I pan out to 5 miles around Lisa's home, I get 500+ mappable sex offenders that work or live there. http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html I can't link to the actual map but you can get there from here. I'm sure that's multipled if you pan out to 15 miles. I kept it at 5 miles though so I could see more detail because it will show the actual locations. Then, there are the sex offenders are in noncompliance... So many twisted people... :(

I think so too... it seems he thinks its likely this child was taken. When he talked about not liking that the parents weren't doing interviews, and that they needed to remember that LISA was the true victim here, I almost felt like he was gently trying to say to the parents "you're young, you dont know what to do or where to turn, and everyone is pulling you different directions, so let me tell you what to do... get out there and campaign for the return of your baby!!!" He seemed very fair and not easily swayed by the media bs.
MOO of course!

When I pan out to 5 miles around Lisa's home, I get 500+ mappable sex offenders that work or live there. http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html I can't link to the actual map but you can get there from here. I'm sure that's multipled if you pan out to 15 miles. I kept it at 5 miles though so I could see more detail because it will show the actual locations. Then, there are the sex offenders are in noncompliance... So many twisted people... :(

I think probably the search you did wasnt for "NORTH" Lister, which is very different from just "Lister". Kansas City is kinda weird... all addresses are assumed to be south, unless they specify North. The Irwin's live on North Lister. Now of course, if you widen this search to 20 miles, it will then include both "Lister"'s plus lots more as well.

JMO You can't throw all SRO's in the mix. Very few are listed as child molesters. Many are due to bad choices, ie: 18 year old boyfriend of a 15 year old girl, etc. I'm not defending them, just saying...

I think probably the search you did wasnt for "NORTH" Lister, which is very different from just "Lister". Kansas City is kinda weird... all addresses are assumed to be south, unless they specify North. The Irwin's live on North Lister. Now of course, if you widen this search to 20 miles, it will then include both "Lister"'s plus lots more as well.

No, I did north lister. I even spelled out the north. zip code 64117. I grew up around KC. :)

Edited to add: a 5 mile radius does take you south of the river. Also, this search includes work addresses so many of these individuals may work in the area but live somewhere else. A 1 mile radius, gave 16 mappable sex offenders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back