JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened?

Tadpole12,
$$ for the Smit Foundation and JAR, with JR making an appearance he will be getting his consultant fees and be making sure the storyline stays on track.

I think we can safely put this in the same “BS” file as the story about Gary Oliva.

What about the Jonbenet Ramsey Foundation?

What about the Jonbenet Ramsey Foundation?
JonBenet Ramsey Foundation Facts and Fiction[/QUOTE]

David Rogers,
Yeah, what about it? Its one of those details that you just know neither Patsy or John would have come up with on their own, there was a hidden guiding hand in the backround.

Anecdotally reminds me of an interview given by Mike Stoller on co-writing the mega hit Stand By Me (1961) which has had estimated earnings of $27 million.

Asked about his royalties, etc. He smiles and waives his hands saying where has it all gone, where has it all gone?

Sadly the Jonbenet Ramsey Foundation was just part of the PR exercise in the early days, long before JR took charge of the official storyline, courtesy of Smit, et al.

HLN had a similarly titled show about JonBenet on yesterday: "How it Really Happened." What I watched wasn't all that terrible, but I think I missed most of the Lou Smit part.

Smit said that discovery of the stun gun marks on the back was important. Fresh stun gun marks were shown: two distinct rectangular marks with long axes that you could draw one straight line through.

In JonBenet Steve Thomas describes the back marks as rectangular. I'd say the outside shapes are ovals (though almost circular) with rectangular elements inside. The problem for Lou Smit is that lines drawn through the long axes of these rectangular elements are parallel; they aren't in a line like the stun gun marks.

I'm forever amazed that Smit never noticed this.

HLN had a similarly titled show about JonBenet on yesterday: "How it Really Happened." What I watched wasn't all that terrible, but I think I missed most of the Lou Smit part.

Smit said that discovery of the stun gun marks on the back was important. Fresh stun gun marks were shown: two distinct rectangular marks with long axes that you could draw one straight line through.

In JonBenet Steve Thomas describes the back marks as rectangular. I'd say the outside shapes are ovals (though almost circular) with rectangular elements inside. The problem for Lou Smit is that lines drawn through the long axes of these rectangular elements are parallel; they aren't in a line like the stun gun marks.

I'm forever amazed that Smit never noticed this.
Looking at the timeline of the day it is becoming obvious that Lou Smit was hired to come up with an intruder theory. How can you “find” your daughter’s body at 1:05 pm have criminal defense lawyers lined up and having your Lawyer telling Fleet White not to interfere by 5pm the same day?

In the second article linked there's a video titled "The Murder of JonBenét Ramsey: One of the Most Mysterious Cases in American History: Documentary."

The 37:25 mark, shows an image from Steve Thomas' final report. The word prior to Dr Seuss at the top of the image is the word "adult".
Fair warning: It's not easy to read.

The adult Dr Seuss book was inside of the blue Samsonite suitcase.

1st image I captured a few years ago. The 2nd image is from the video.

Adult Dr Seuss Book in suitcase.jpg S Thomas Report.png

Inside the suitcase, JARs bedding had his dried semen, a sham and the adult Dr Seuss book with his name written in it. Seuss only wrote one adult book.

"Seven Lady Godivas: The True Facts Concerning History's Barest Family." It includes nude drawings.

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Lady-Godivas-Concerning-Historys/dp/039456779X

IMHO, this adult book of nude drawings, along with the bedding with JARs semen, indicates he may have been the one assigned to groom JBR. Hence, prior molestation on JBR began here ... with JAR. It's a generational tradition in those families.

Thomas was not pleased bc the suitcase was not tested for dust. Why wasn't he concerned about the adult book inside the luggage? IIRC, incredibly, the book was returned to JAR and not kept as evidence in the case.

Something evil surrounds this case that haunts me.

In the second article linked there's a video titled "The Murder of JonBenét Ramsey: One of the Most Mysterious Cases in American History: Documentary."

The 37:25 mark, shows an image from Steve Thomas' final report. The word prior to Dr Seuss at the top of the image is the word "adult".

View attachment 277059 View attachment 277060

Inside the suitcase, JARs bedding had his dried semen, a sham and the adult Dr Seuss book with his name written in it. Seuss only wrote one adult book.

"Seven Lady Godivas: The True Facts Concerning History's Barest Family." It includes nude drawings.

IMHO, this adult book of nude drawings, along with the bedding with JARs semen, indicates he may have been the one assigned to groom JBR. Hence, prior molestation on JBR began here ... with JAR. It's a generational tradition in those families.

Thomas was not pleased bc the suitcase was not tested for dust. Why wasn't he concerned about the adult book inside the luggage? IIRC, incredibly, the book was returned to JAR and not kept as evidence in the case.

DeDee,
You could be right about the Dr Seuss book and its use to groom JonBenet.

You have to wonder about BPD here, was the Dr Seuss book tested for JonBenet's, JAR's or Burke's fingerprints?

The samsonite suitcase was never really intended to find its way down to the basement, IMO, its relocation there, courtesy of John, is simply a cover story for its use in the postmortem staging.

The suitcase was causing no harm in a vacant guest room.

The return of the book to JAR suggests to me that BPD had a good idea of what happened and who was involved?

Instead of JAR, John Ramsey appears a better candidate to explain What Really Happened if you consider what LHP said about John and Patsy's relationship it might be Patsy was looking the other way?

Patsy in a sense was already grooming JonBenet via the pageant circuit, emphasising all the right moves to make when the judges were looking, the additional dance lessons, the expensive dresses and outfits, the dyed hair, makeup, etc.

Long forgotten is how John Ramsey distanced himself from this aspect of JonBenet's upbringing where he had a remark saying he disapproved of JonBenet appearing in Las Vegas aired.

Yet, for me at least, this reminds me of Burke's remark about JonBenet Flaunting Herself, i.e. very similar moral perspectives.

JonBenet by the age of six was showing all the signs of an archetypal victim with the distinct possibility that many people she came into daily contact with might have molested her?

View attachment 277059 View attachment 277060

Wow.

All I can see of the sentence is "Jo" and "inside of it."
ETA
Wait now, what does the spacing allow?
Second look. sentence above, "John Andrew's sem"

Last edited:
DeDee,
You could be right about the Dr Seuss book and its use to groom JonBenet.

You have to wonder about BPD here, was the Dr Seuss book tested for JonBenet's, JAR's or Burke's fingerprints?

The samsonite suitcase was never really intended to find its way down to the basement, IMO, its relocation there, courtesy of John, is simply a cover story for its use in the postmortem staging.

The suitcase was causing no harm in a vacant guest room.

The return of the book to JAR suggests to me that BPD had a good idea of what happened and who was involved?

Instead of JAR, John Ramsey appears a better candidate to explain What Really Happened if you consider what LHP said about John and Patsy's relationship it might be Patsy was looking the other way?

Patsy in a sense was already grooming JonBenet via the pageant circuit, emphasising all the right moves to make when the judges were looking, the additional dance lessons, the expensive dresses and outfits, the dyed hair, makeup, etc.

Long forgotten is how John Ramsey distanced himself from this aspect of JonBenet's upbringing where he had a remark saying he disapproved of JonBenet appearing in Las Vegas aired.

Yet, for me at least, this reminds me of Burke's remark about JonBenet Flaunting Herself, i.e. very similar moral perspectives.

JonBenet by the age of six was showing all the signs of an archetypal victim with the distinct possibility that many people she came into daily contact with might have molested her?

Heyya UK, Happy Holidays!
and also a Q
Where is/was it stated that the book was returned to JAR?

Heyya UK, Happy Holidays!
and also a Q
Where is/was it stated that the book was returned to JAR?

Tadpole12,
Thanks, Happy Holidays too. Well DeDee should be better placed to answer your JAR query.

I got to thinking does Burke think about JonBenet at this time of year, or is she a fleeting memory as he moves on with his life?

Can you see him visiting John on Christmas Day saying Hey Dad, remember when JonBenet was ...?

Do they talk, is the conversation strained, does John remind Burke not to talk in public, etc, since Burke is the only one left who really knows who killed JonBenet, as John is fully invested in Lou Smit's intruder theory?

Once John leaves us I can imagine Burke letting something important slip out that lets us know who did it.

I have wondered why JAR, after years of silence, now joins Team Ramsey in
podcast and media interview?

Hard to distinguish good intentions amid other motivations wrt this case.

Podcast: ‎The Killing of JonBenet: The Final Suspects on Apple Podcasts

Wrt "JonBenet: Lou Smit's Family Searches for Justice"

https://ca.
.com/f/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

Fundraiser has reached $39,797 of its $100,000 goal
Search details wrt DNA last updated Dec 29, 2019.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back