Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

I disagree. If this were a defense tactic, then they would want to gain sympathy right? How in this world is saying that your family isn't honoring your wishes gaining sympathy? The public would agree with the Anthony's not honoring her wishes before they would feel sympathy for Casey..
Now, had she wrote a statement about how much she cries, and how much she loves her daughter, and just how bad she wants the people who did this to come forward and relieve themselves of the burden in their hearts, or talked about Caylee in the least bit through her statement, she may get a tiny bit of sympathy.. Casey said she misses her..what? and thats all?
A defense tactic would have been better served if she would have sat there and said nothing, just like she has done all along. JMHO

:clap: NICE POST!

I disagree. If this were a defense tactic, then they would want to gain sympathy right? How in this world is saying that your family isn't honoring your wishes gaining sympathy? The public would agree with the Anthony's not honoring her wishes before they would feel sympathy for Casey..
Now, had she wrote a statement about how much she cries, and how much she loves her daughter, and just how bad she wants the people who did this to come forward and relieve themselves of the burden in their hearts, or talked about Caylee in the least bit through her statement, she may get a tiny bit of sympathy.. Casey said she misses her..what? and thats all?
A defense tactic would have been better served if she would have sat there and said nothing, just like she has done all along. JMHO

Well, some defense lawyers believe (incorrectly) that certain "tactics" will work. ;)

Oh, I think it plays into her whole story-Cindy held Caylee first, Cindy wanted Caylee to call her Mom, Casey is a victim just as much as anyone while she sits rotting in jail, it is all so unfair, she has no control and cannot do anything, look at what her parents are doing to her now....

JMO.

I thought this was just one more bizarre example of how distanced Casey is from the death of her little girl. If my child had been murdered, and I were innocent, even if there was a mountain of unshakeable evidence against me (think Patricia Stallings), I'd still be screaming from my jail cell in any way possible. Daily statements from my attorney, taped visits with anyone who came my way, whatever. "Find who did this! My baby is DEAD!! Someone killed Caylee, FIND them."

Lee said " I'm broken." Casey puts out some self centered whine about how *I* wanted a private memorial and burial, and mommy and daddy wouldn't listen to me, after all, *I'm* Caylees MOMMY! Isn't this ALL about me and what *I* want?? Goes along with the resentment that they had the gall to have chili on Caylees birthday while Casey had "no one to comfort" her.

Everything this girl does just digs her in deeper and deeper. Basic human emotions don't exist. She used to talk the talk and not walk the walk. Now she can't even talk the talk anymore. How come none of her trusted advisors told her how inappropriate this statement was?

I think the probability is fairly high that one of her "trusted advisors" (JB) is the one who wrote it.

I think the probability is fairly high that one of her "trusted advisors" (JB) is the one who wrote it.

You're probably right. The advisor needs an advisor. That was just so...wrong!

Instead of thinking " Hey, those people out there need to believe that I'm grieving, in the depths of despair over the brutal murder of my beautiful daughter, so I'll write a heartfelt tribute to her", she instead thinks "Let me let everyone know that I'm totally ticked off at my parents for the way they're handling the final goodbyes and the remains of my kid"

As narcissisitic sociopaths go, she really stinks on her "appearing to be normal" skills.

If I try to wrap my mind around anymore coded verbalizations or behaviors,
it will explode! So, I'm gonna go with the simplest impression that this was
an incredibly dumb ploy from a defense attorney. He should've known better.

KC's statement was so bogus !

Re: Her parents didn't do what she wanted regarding a burial !

JB ! Remind KC= She did what she wanted the first time- She had it her way-
She was in charge of Caylee's last minutes alive- with tape over her mouth- watching her little girl's terror filled questioning eyes - looking at her "Mommy" , begging, "Mommy, what do I do wrong?" "Mommy, you're scaring me." "Mommy, help me!"

She buried her without a casket- in skimpy bags, like trash, so that bugs, animals, and the elements could have at her dear little helpless body-
all alone- in a woods- deliberately- hoping- that no one would find her-

She left her lying there with stones, ulgy pavers on her tiny grave- instead of beautiful flowers- and toys- and words of love- to send her on her way to her new journey-
Only a stupid paper heart sticker so insultinglystuck on her little taped mouth- a heart which is suppose to represnt love- There was no love in these actions- Only cold- heartless - selfishness-

Life has no instant replays--You don't get to retrace your steps and try to say it was out of love and how you miss her- nor do you get to arrange a second burial-

This ploy of poor KC- will never work- in a court of law- nor in any decent human beings
opinion-

Her statement was so very interesting in what she DIDN'T say. "Love" is what a mother with normal emotions would say.

I also think this why the Anthony's as a whole are villified. By their own inability to see what the public sees. And that is an absence of what a normal person would do in this situation. And this "no one knows what they would do in the same situation" doesn't wash. We all as human being would do certain things that would appear "normal". Cry, beg for return, be too devastated to speak, talk of how much they loved her, etc. etc. Every thing the Anthony's do are so different, and I think it is because this is how Cindy is running the show. So she reaps the consequence of public opinion. But to be honest, I don't think she gives a flip what the public thinks, but she does want sympathy so she could use it to help Casey. IMO

I just the thread title that JOAN Baez was going to read Casey's statement. I clicked quickly and couldn't figure out why you guys were so silent on someone famous coming in just to read Casey's statement. I thought what in the world does Joan Baez have for interest in this case? DUH! Go figure. I may be dangerous on the roads.

I just the thread title that JOAN Baez was going to read Casey's statement. I clicked quickly and couldn't figure out why you guys were so silent on someone famous coming in just to read Casey's statement. I thought what in the world does Joan Baez have for interest in this case? DUH! Go figure. I may be dangerous on the roads.

LOL that is funny texaslb218! Maybe Bob Dylan could have been strumming his guitar for background music while Joan Baez was giving the statement.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back