Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much to unpack here:

"She believes that if Donald Trump was still in power this would not be happening, and refuses to believe he's done anything wrong."

“A judge said Josh will be released from prison tomorrow...Josh has "unlimited access" to his six children with wife Anna present, though he is not allowed to be around minor children, including his siblings, nieces and nephews.”

Sooooo he is set free once again. I don’t get it.
Josh Duggar's wife Anna is 'in denial & at WAR with Jim Bob and Michelle'
And they expect someone who doesn't think he did anything wrong to protect the defenseless....... nice.

This man looked at filth involving an 18-month old baby being sexually assaulted and he is released on bail to walk semi-free among us?

I have no words.

I have PLENTY of words that I will not use on here. All I will say is I hope he gets EVERYTHING that's coming to him. And that he is never, ever around any child ever again.

If this is true, it shows that Anna is clearly not of sound mind, and clearly disconnected from reality. I’m surprised Anna didn’t hit us with a “Save the Children” tie-in. My goodness.... those poor kids.

I am in awe. Literally awestruck. Somehow, it's Biden's fault that her husband viewed child sexual abuse materials under an entirely different administration? What is wrong with these people???

Josh Duggar to be RELEASED from jail on child *advertiser censored* charges

Bringing this article forward. What has been reported is photos of children as young as 5 were found on the computer. The article states the file found on the computer is known to have children as young as 18 months. While 5 is terrible, nowhere does it state the pictures found were of an 18 month old not the DD video. This case is sick enough as it is.

Josh Duggar to be RELEASED from jail on child *advertiser censored* charges

Bringing this article forward. What has been reported is photos of children as young as 5 were found on the computer. The article states the file found on the computer is known to have children as young as 18 months. While 5 is terrible, nowhere does it state the pictures found were of an 18 month old not the DD video. This case is sick enough as it is.
You are in denial. The DD vid was found on his computer. What do you think that is. It was in a separate file. It was the video he is charged with downloading.

You are in denial. The DD vid was found on his computer. What do you think that is. It was in a separate file. It was the video he is charged with downloading.

From what I found on Wikipedia the "DD" video involved the sexual abuse and torture of children as young as an 18 month old toddler. No one looking that up should be allowed in society.

I will go back and reread the articles. From my memory nowhere does it state it was the DD video and it definitely states the photos were ages 5 and up. But, I will reread and double check my facts. Thanks.

I will go back and reread the articles. From my memory nowhere does it state it was the DD video and it definitely states the photos were ages 5 and up. But, I will reread and double check my facts. Thanks.
Yes, a good idea.
Josh Duggar Ordered Released from Jail After Feds Allege Reality TV Star Had 65 Child *advertiser censored* Images, Video of Kids ‘as Young as Toddlers’
From that article.
According to his testimony, one of the files allegedly downloaded on an HP computer seized from Duggar’s car lot, named DD.torrent, is short for “Daisy’s Destruction,” which Faulkner described as among the “Top Five worst, worst” files he has examined.
This has been posted in every article and you missed it?

Yes, a good idea.
Josh Duggar Ordered Released from Jail After Feds Allege Reality TV Star Had 65 Child *advertiser censored* Images, Video of Kids ‘as Young as Toddlers’
From that article.
According to his testimony, one of the files allegedly downloaded on an HP computer seized from Duggar’s car lot, named DD.torrent, is short for “Daisy’s Destruction,” which Faulkner described as among the “Top Five worst, worst” files he has examined.
This has been posted in every article and you missed it?

Yes, I have. There are conflicting reports. Here is yet another article stating the video is,

“Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent Gerald Faulkner, testifying in court, described the images as ‘in the top five of the worst of the worst that I’ve ever had to examine.’

Investigators also allegedly found a two minute video of a man performing sex acts on two young girls aged between five and 10 years old.”

Josh Duggar accused of having '65 child *advertiser censored* images on his computer'

Yes, I have. There are conflicting reports. Here is yet another article stating the video is,

“Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent Gerald Faulkner, testifying in court, described the images as ‘in the top five of the worst of the worst that I’ve ever had to examine.’

Investigators also allegedly found a two minute video of a man performing sex acts on two young girls aged between five and 10 years old.”

Josh Duggar accused of having '65 child *advertiser censored* images on his computer'
' Unnamed Investigators' are not the named Special Agent who testified in court. And 'also' is the operative word here. As well as.

When he was caught in the DC affair….does anyone remember Anna saying it was all her fault because she did not give herself to her husband enough?! It was not Johan fault but hers. I wear I read that but it being so many years ago, I cannot find that article.

IMO Josh has pretty much brain washed Anna. Then along with the strange religious beliefs that the family has to follow, she no longer thinks for herself. She needs help and reprogramming. Taking the children and putting them with any of the Duggar’s would not be healthy.

I wonder how many of the original Duggar children, now adults, would love to leave the family religious beliefs but are afraid of Jim Bob and what ever he hold over their heads. How scary this entire family is.

so far I am not impressed with that Judge because she is allowing Josh to be around his children….wrong so wrong. An “accident” waiting to happen…IMO.

trigger warning: csa, torture
I wish I could erase the information I have learnt following this case. The person who filmed the DD video is in Phillipines serving a life-sentence. The video is allegedly so vile that it was considered an urban legend online until actually discovered (i am paraphrasing wikipedia). He has also murdered a young girl. Like this goes beyond even beyond pedophilia, this falls under extreme sadism and psychopathy.

trigger warning: csa, torture
I wish I could erase the information I have learnt following this case. The person who filmed the DD video is in Phillipines serving a life-sentence. The video is allegedly so vile that it was considered an urban legend online until actually discovered (i am paraphrasing wikipedia). He has also murdered a young girl. Like this goes beyond even beyond pedophilia, this falls under extreme sadism and psychopathy.
But it seems that it was entertainment to many men, including JD.

The accused was savvy enough to intentionally find a way around CE software then go a step further to install a password accessible network access - the speaks to his intent. The type of material described by the detective, I'm assuming it wouldn't be found on a regular p*** website, meaning one would have to go looking for it and may have difficulty claiming they accidentally viewed it on a pop up . And still they let him go home to his wife and children .

The accused was savvy enough to intentionally find a way around CE software then go a step further to install a password accessible network access - the speaks to his intent. The type of material described by the detective, I'm assuming it wouldn't be found on a regular p*** website, meaning one would have to go looking for it and may have difficulty claiming they accidentally viewed it on a pop up . And still they let him go home to his wife and children .

p*rn sites won't have such pop-ups and also while there was some controversy with revenge p*rn and minors being listed as adults which led to some sites allowing only verified performers, p*rn sites won't at least intentionally display CSA material. The excuse was always crap. If u want to see depiction of CSA, you have to intentionally search for it (i mean lets say hypothetically even if u were sent some material you didnt ask for to harm / hurt you or trigger you, u would call the police, right?)

In her new book, The Hope We Hold, Jinger Duggaropened up about what it was like for her family to cope with brother Josh Duggar‘s past child molestation scandal in the public eye…

My brain hadn’t quite caught up to the reality of what had happened in a few short hours,” she wrote in her book, out Tuesday, May 4, and cowritten by husband Jeremy Vuolo. “Earlier that day, Dad had gathered my siblings and me to tell us that the worst trial in our family history, a trial we had long since dealt with and made our peace with, was now public knowledge.”
Jinger Duggar Felt 'Shell-Shocked' After Brother Josh's 2015 Scandal Broke

Interesting that it was co-written by her husband. It seems that such a personal struggle as having to deal with a sexual assault both privately and then publicly should have been wholly Jinger's experience to articulate. MOO, it bothers me that her husband co-wrote the book. It bothers me for several reasons, but I'll just leave it at can't these victims be allowed to own the realities of their individual experiences without a male's input? I'm not saying the husband did anything wrong. I'm saying that on the face of it, it doesn't sit right with me.

Interesting that it was co-written by her husband. It seems that such a personal struggle as having to deal with a sexual assault both privately and then publicly should have been wholly Jinger's experience to articulate. MOO, it bothers me that her husband co-wrote the book. It bothers me for several reasons, but I'll just leave it at can't these victims be allowed to own the realities of their individual experiences without a male's input? I'm not saying the husband did anything wrong. I'm saying that on the face of it, it doesn't sit right with me.
I didn't get the idea that the book was wholly about the molesting, but rather the influence that the family had on both of them and their marriage. It was probably not literally written by either of them, but a ghost writer.

He's been covering up for Josh for the better part of 20 years, unfortunately. They really will go to insane lengths to cover his a$$.

Their attitude toward bailing him out when he was caught the first time, more than anything else, made me question whether or not he had been abused. To me it signaled a "those things happen" attitude by the father. I apologize if I misspoke when I said that sometimes the abused become an abuser. I in no way was contending that it is an absolute or even something that happens a majority of the time.

I was speaking from the standpoint of people I know personally, and males specifically. I'm no expert on the topic. I'm no scholar on the topic. I can only say that some males I know who were sexually abused in childhood did not offend in adulthood. Some did.

Regardless of data on the issue, it certainly feels that trafficking and other sexual abuses of vulnerable individuals of all ages, within all religious or non religious persuasions, and all walks of life is not slowing, regardless of how many task forces and the excellent work that they do.

My comment was also spurred by trying to make sense in some way, like humans do, of an awful situation. Obviously not all abusers were abused. I'm just trying to understand. And again, I meant no offense.

It seems to me that any single study on the topic would be prone to validity issues. Just in the last 5 years, consider the cultural shift in how SA is defined. Rape of a spouse hasn't been recognized in all 50 states for that many years, which is appalling.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads