Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't visitation at a neutral location? That should SOP for anyone like Josh....

I think that Josh's letters to his father in jail need to be looked at, as well as any phone calls or visits if they were taped need to be listened to as well. Josh didn't get this idea on his own, he's not that creative.

I am heartsick, the poor Coxes. I can't imagine the pain they are feeling right now.

I need to walk away for awhile....

RIP dear boys. And Josh, I hope you finally met your maker, Satan!!!

JMO, IMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers....

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshpowell having a scheduled supervised visit with his 2 sons. Locked door, would not Dshs worker in. House immediately went up in flames

Bless, those babies. He probably flipped out after his dad was arrested and the videos included Susan. Hopefully, Susan will be found now.

Now that the main suspect is dead, perhaps we can get some information from WVPD about the investigation.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshpowell home burned "hot and fast". Fire appears deliberate. #susancoxpowell #susanpowell #susancoxpowell #joshpowell
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably spread accelerant all over the house plus left gas lines running open.

What a selfish, sniveling coward. He should have just poured gasoline on himself and struck a match.

Levi_PageLevi Page

This is a murder-suicide. A controlling psychopathic would rather die with kids than let them live happily with Susan's family

On cnn national cable news. The house is completely destroyed. :(

Our hearts can break nothing close to the devastation that this evil piece of crap has brought to the Coxes. May all of us send loving energy to the Coxes...as they have endured so very much.

Holy :censored: !!!!!! Cannot believe this!

I am heartbroken for the Cox family. What a complete screwup this case has been since day 1.

:(

Not much brings me instantly to tears after all the years of reading these stories, but this makes me incredibly sad for those children. OMG - what a selfish nasty evil thing to do! :tears:

I am so sad and upset and angry and everything else. He hated the Coxes more then he loved him sons apparently. He has taken everything away from them. I'm glad he likes fire because he will be spending eternity in it.

Levi_PageLevi Page

This is a murder-suicide. A controlling psychopathic would rather die with kids than let them live happily with Susan's family

Key words here... "controlling psychopathic "
JP has now shown us who he truely was.

My prayers are
for the Cox family, they certainly will need as many as we can send upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria