Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, I just found out about this. My heart is just broken in million of pieces hearing this news.

Josh is one SICK Son Of A Biotch! :furious:

I will light a candle for the children and I just feel Susan was waiting for them with open arms.

My concern now is for Mr. and Mrs. Cox, may they find the physical strength to get through the next steps. We know they have the Spiritual ones, I'm concerned for their health. Prayers offered for them.

He just proved to the world who he was and what kind of person he is. Childran ran in to see "Daddy" and he blew them up. So sad, I'm trying not think what few minutes of hell that may have taken place with those kids. So terrible. RIP

I am sitting here stunned and teary eyed. Any doubt I had in my mind that he didn't kill Susan has been washed away. My only comfort is hoping he got a one way ticket to hell, while the precious boys are being cradled in Susan's arms.

My heart and hugs go out to everyone here who has followed this case, especially the Cox's.

Mel

I just want to say to all of you, those who have befriended me here at WS, those who have welcomed me, even those who do not see eye to eye with me on other threads, my heart not only goes out to the boys, Susan (where ever you may be) the family that loved these children, but everyone of you who I know is hurting inside right now. You all fought a good fight for justice.

In the midst of this unfathomable tragedy, I hope you can find a peace and comfort to sustain you. If there is a silver lining, it's that Susan and her beloved children are together and as far away from this monster as Heaven and Hell will allow.

BBM
Very beautifully said Dewey.

This is just .....I do not have the words. Many of us have asked how these supervised visits were set up (as in where and with whom) I guess now we have that answer. I am just sick....I literally became physically ill when I heard this. I can't stop crying. The courts have to stop giving these SOBs...Oh never mind! I will just focus on praying for the Cox family. !@#$ %^!!!

I've got all of mine but there are very few I can actually use here. There is just this rage in my soul, that such an evil, evil man was actually allowed to take those boys for visits. I sincerely hope that there is some recourse for the Cox family. I sincerely hope that the courts will now sit up and take notice, that DFCS will take notice and that situations such as this can be prevented in the future.

What will it matter to them now? Their daughter is gone, their grandsons were just murdered - I can't even imagine.

Devastated right now, such evil in one person. May he rot in eternal damnation.

OMG! The Coxes.... oh my god. Those poor boys!!

BBM He "saved" the worker? No! He just chose not to murder her too. He probably locked her out so that she didn't even have a chance to try and save at least one of the boys.

I don't think he thought about saving the worker but in the end the result is the same.

I just read the news, what little I could stomach. I am so sorry for Cox family. So so senseless and totally sickening. I am mortified.

I don't think he thought about saving the worker but in the end the result is the same.

No. The end result is that she isn't dead. Which she shouldn't be anyway. I sure wouldn't call that "saving."

story

Just look at the difference in their photos-Susan and the devil

edited to ask someone to post the photos as 'stills'..because she looks like an Angel...and we know she was. Thanks

He yanked them away from the only protection they had. The social worker was just something to be blocked from allowing them to live - I doubt he thought about her as anything other than something standing in the way of killing his sons.

This is the worst possible outcome to this custody battle. This tragedy most definitely could have been prevented.

Josh Powell should have never been allowed to have visitation with his children at his home. Supervised visitation should have taken place at a CPS office. This is a failure of the system in every imaginable way.

Those precious boys...

I am so disheartened...when my mom called to tell me, I lost all words. Physically sick...

The only good thing is he can't hurt them anymore.

BBM

I believe you are absolutely correct. That is the only consolation, however, imo. These innocent children should still be alive, and allowed to grow up to be fine young men as their mother would've wanted.

:cry:

BBM: Yes, they should have, and I will remember them as fine young men, unlike the scum that took them away, directly or indirectly. I will say this, you wait and see if it isn't those fine young boys that bring a close to this case. Their untimely death will sure light a fire under the search for Susan as large as that which is now roaring under JP's end that goes through the fence last.

I pray that this horrible tragedy will give rise to a law that protects children so much better than this.

He yanked them away from the only protection they had. The social worker was just something to be blocked from allowing them to live - I doubt he thought about her as anything other than something standing in the way of killing his sons.

I'm torn on why he locked her out. Part of me thinks he would have pulled her in as revenge toward the system, while part of me says his evil soul locked her out to tell his story. any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop