Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly was she doing going to her car? Weren't those supposed to be supervised visits?

I'm sure this has already been answered.. She was walking to her car to call her supervisor because Josh blocked her from getting in the door and she smelled gas.

I'm sorry, but I pray that those who didn't see the signs that Josh could harm the boys or commit suicide/murder at anytime after his odd behavior, I pray they wake up now! Especially with the court ordered LDT & physco-sexual evaluation. jmo

Did Josh own that house, or was he renting it?

He didn't have any money. No doubt it was a rental. So the landlord is just one more victim of Josh Powell.

Pierce Co. Sheriff Dept. is recieving emails from Josh? Did I just hear that?

Yes you did. Pierce Co. Sheriff hasn't confirmed it though (so not sure how this info came about if not from Pierce Co). Only they would know right?

MOO

Mel

For Braden, Charley and Susan, may you spend Eternity together in your garden, laughing and playing. My heart is crying for you but you are all now together and at Peace, beyond the evil you endured here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eaK9z3PuMA&feature=fvwp&NR=1"]In the Garden- Elvis - YouTube[/ame]

I am completely heartbroken!!! What a monster and then for their religion to do it on the Sabbath day makes it even worse. When are the courts going to stop protecting the rights of Persons of Interest. Once that is their status, they should be incarcerated until cleared, when it involves murder and lie detector tests should be mandatory. Eff the 5th amendment when it involves murder and children.

Especially when a spouse is Persons of Interest and children are involved.

I suppose the next thing we will hear is that Josh's dad is going to sue the Coxes, the state, and the judge for what Josh did.

I still think that any letters from Josh to his dad need to be looked at.

Yes, I think this is exactly what we will hear. Powell doesnt know how to feel real sadness imo. He will say poor Josh was persecuted and Ill even go so far as to say he could have put Josh up to all of this.

I sure hope we don't go down the road and blame the social worker as I am sure this woman is suffering deeply herself. JMO.

I'm just getting here. I am as sick and the rest of you all. How could he? Those two boys deserved so much better in their short little lives. I'm flaming mad. What a sick SOB!

When I read that he got supervised visitation, I assumed it was somewhere safe like a DFS office.

The man was a murdering control freak - and the state of Washington didn't see anything coming like his killing the social worker at his house? or in this case, barring her entry?

Screw-up, big time.

RIP poor little kids.

Great post dovebar.

I've never heard of a supervised visit being at the home. Never. I don't understand why this was allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria