Journey Beyond Reason Web Site

Toth said:
Many people seem convinced of their guilt and don't even know them.

How often does anyone know someone who is suspected of a crime.

It's not necessary to KNOW someone to draw conclusions about them. One can analyze the behaviors of a complete stranger and the evidence for and against them to decide guilt and innocense.

JMO

I find it equally odd that you think they are guilty and you don't know them either. It goes both ways. I DO believe there is enough evidence to support intruder theory.

blueclouds said:
I find it equally odd that you think they are guilty and you don't know them either.
How do you know what I think? I said it's odd you are 'convinced' of someone's innocence if you don't know them at all.

Shylock said:
is every author supposed to ignore the whole pageant issue because the Ramseys want people to believe it was a normal family activity?
It is a normal family activity. It was a rather minor part of JonBenet's life. You might just as well be obsessed with the fact she kept a gerbil or the fact that she scattered leaves as the fact that happened to be brought to the reunion dinner as alot of little kids were and she liked the pageant activities that she saw there. The only difference with the Ramsey family is that they were wealthy enough to indulge their daughter's interests. The fact remains that the pageant participation is not indicative of any improper activities or improper emphasis and that it was only a small segment of her life.

I've said this many times before--pageants are a normal family activity where I live. I believe it to be more indigenous to the South.

blueclouds, everyone here is neither in belief of Ramsey guilt or in belief of Ramsey innocence. There is a blend. Some :confused: like myself, sit on the fence and hop from side to side. One good thing about this forum is that all views are accepted and debated. Feel free to divulge your intruder theory. You will get lots of debate, but as Martha Stewart says, "it's a good thing."

Shylock said:
Well there was nothing on the first 2 pages that wasn't widely reported in all the media a thousand times or more.
Widely reported does not mean true. All those who think pageants are evil and that the mothers stand there with electric cattle prods forcing the tiny tots to prance about the stage or forcing kids to practice in the wee hours of the morning swallow up the media garbage because they simply love it.

;) Whatever ;) ...endorsed by Delmar England - that's a hoot!! :clap:

vicktor said:
The author seems to at least partially state her premise in the 3 or 4th paragraph in the first page when she states that Patsy and her relatives were in league to raise a future Miss America. The rest of the chapter is followed by quotes, statements and other facts in chronological order which don't connect to the premise. I was left wondering what the point of it was, and where the next chapter would lead.

LOL...the majority(MOST) are...FWIW...please give yourself another chance to see(insight)...have an open-mind and try-try-try again!;don't give up? :D
Seek...and YOU will...FIND!
Want/Wish/Believe YOU will see...then you will SEE!
Want/Wish/Believe YOU will hear...then you will HEAR!
IMHO...it's a "WIZARD OF OZ MOMENT/THING/LESSON IN LIFE: BRAIN, HEART, COURAGE"!
;)

FYI; an interesting URL/read:
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/ramsey.html
...+
In talking to detectives, the woman draws parallels between sexual techniques used at those gatherings and the physical evidence of garroting that investigators found on the body of JonBenet Ramsey. The woman told detectives she believes JonBenet was killed accidentally when an asphyxiation technique used to stimulate an orgasmic response during a child sex and *advertiser censored* "party" went too far, the "Camera" reported.

The woman told police she knows first hand about choking to produce a sexual response because it had been done to her when she was a child.

She told police that when girls did not perform as expected, they were struck on the head because their hair covered the wounds A big night for such "parties" was Christmas night, she said.
...+

NOTE: There is a difference in being "Educated" and having found "Knowledge"! FWIW FYI...

Toth said:
She obviously is opposed to beauty pageants and thinks that somehow JonBenet was being coerced into pageants and that it was some all-consuming, major project. Since she is so utterly wrong about something where the truth is plainly available to her, I see no need in continuing reading her garbage. It is distressing to me to encounter such lies.

Absolutely, Toth. I agree not only on the garbage part, but Peggy needs a proofreader--badly. The first sentence has a grammatical error, and it goes downhill from there. If you are going to write a book, someone who can use grammar correctly should help you. It also helps if you have some knowledge of the subject.

blueclouds said:
OMGGGGG.... are Toth and myself the only people who support Ramseys or are convinced of their innocence? My goodness, does everyone here on WS convict EVERYONE? :truce:

No...IMHO I don't THINK SO...it's IMHO a COMMON SENSE THING/CLUE(?) ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back