JP to appear on CBS Early Show 08-25-11

Susan and Josh were married in the temple. She wore temple garments. I seriously doubt that she would be waxing her thighs (how many women get hairy thighs anyway?) and inviting Steven to feel how smoothe it is.

Steven said that he is sorry that things didn't go further than they did?

He is saying this not only in front of his "grieving" son, but in front of a national audience. What kind of man would admit that he was lusting after his son's wife, the mother of his grandchildren?

They might be trying to leave reasonable doubt in case this goes to trial soon - did Josh kill her, or did he leave his wife alone so his father can do something with her?

Hopefully, they will charge them both with conspiracy and they can both be convicted.

Josh said that he "took care of my family" -- in what ways? Taking babies out at midnight in a snowstorm? Did you ever make a living? Did you ever tell your father to stay away from your wife?

Josh, I hope you read comments on the internet, because your daddy just made you look like a wimp d*ck loser. How on earth could you live with this man, and raise your children under his roof?

After reading/watching these videos, all I can say is: What are they thinking?
Josh "lawyered up" right after Susan disappeared, and his attorney wouldn't let him answer any questions.

What attorney would let their client(s) go on national TV, and make those crazy statements? What's the reasoning behind it?
Are they going for some kind of "I caught my father having sex with her and I lost my cool and killed her, then we had to hide the body" defense?

What is wrong with this father and son duo?
I am so angry I was sputtering earlier when on the phone discussing this with a friend .
For the record I think thry both have seriuos problems ! Infuriating!

Those poor little boys
I cannot even imagine the things they are being told by these 'men'
about their mom .
They are trying to make Susan look as bad as possible .
Sorry guys - you aren't believed! your stories are as bad as your sons alibi the night she disappeared

Only quoteing myself to say I just watched the interview's and the song is NOTHING in comparison. Holy cow!!! These two are sick and I hope they get nailed. If Steven said how sexual Susan was one more time my computer might be broken. What a load of garbage!! And to Jennifer, you go girl!!! She is my hero for standing up and saying her dad is straight up lying.
Ugggh, I'm shaking right now I'm so disgusted.

My heart just breaks for Susan's dad and kids. :(

In Steven's song lyrics, common theme is being rejected, loving in secret - there is no mutual love between him and his target of affection. I think that is the truth - nobody would willingly be involved with this man.

I just don't understand what their lawyer is doing allowing this...???? They do have a lawyer, don't they?

I mean, what kind of a bubblegum wrapper diploma have you got to have to allow your client to go on national TV and lay out your motive for all the world to see?

After reading/watching these videos, all I can say is: What are they thinking?
Josh "lawyered up" right after Susan disappeared, and his attorney wouldn't let him answer any questions.

What attorney would let their client(s) go on national TV, and make those crazy statements? What's the reasoning behind it?
Are they going for some kind of "I caught my father having sex with her and I lost my cool and killed her, then we had to hide the body" defense?

Sadly enough that would get him less time in prison if he could sell it. It is so weird they are saying all this now, I wonder if his attorney can't get them to keep their mouths shut.

Susan and Josh were married in the temple. She wore temple garments. I seriously doubt that she would be waxing her thighs (how many women get hairy thighs anyway?) and inviting Steven to feel how smoothe it is.

He is saying this not only in front of his "grieving" son, but in front of a national audience. What kind of man would admit that he was lusting after his son's wife, the mother of his grandchildren?

They might be trying to leave reasonable doubt in case this goes to trial soon - did Josh kill her, or did he leave his wife alone so his father can do something with her?

Hopefully, they will charge them both with conspiracy and they can both be convicted.

Josh said that he "took care of my family" -- in what ways? Taking babies out at midnight in a snowstorm? Did you ever make a living? Did you ever tell your father to stay away from your wife?

Josh, I hope you read comments on the internet, because your daddy just made you look like a wimp d*ck loser. How on earth could you live with this man, and raise your children under his roof?

bbm

LMAO!

Sadley enough that would get him less time in prison if he could sell it. It is so weird they are saying all this now, I wonder if his attorney can't get them to keep their mouths shut.

Either that, or it's a last-ditch effort to mount a mental illness defense.
Josh sounds drugged in the interview.

"do you still love her?"
(crickets, trying to make tears and fake crybaby eyes)
"yeah...you could say that...I still love her"

"saturday was a blur...I was convinced it was still Saturday"

Kinda makes you wonder WHY Saturday was a blur.
Was Joshie on the phone to Daddie all night?
Was Joshie on the computer, plotting?

:clap: :clap: I sooo agree!!

Even the scenario of JP or SP not being involved in Susan's disappearance and just touting Mr C with this for sick pleasure is beyond belief. Anyway you cut it.... At this point, if it were me as the maternal grandmother, I'd be thinking of all kinds of ways to get the kids....and all not legal. Wonder what child services would think of this latest development?

wow this is sick! I want to know every move SP made during Susan disappearance.

This is sick man. I have never seen anything like this.

Where's all these people Josh claims to know him? The only people who have come out are his family. Lot of good they are doing him. ha ha I don't think there's "people that know me" other than the family.

Where's all these people Josh claims to know him? The only people who have come out are his family. Lot of good they are doing him. ha ha I don't think there's "people that know me" other than the family.

Whatever happened to The Hamburglar?

Either that, or it's a last-ditch effort to mount a mental illness defense.
Josh sounds drugged in the interview.

"do you still love her?"
(crickets, trying to make tears and fake crybaby eyes)
"yeah...you could say that...I still love her"

"saturday was a blur...I was convinced it was still Saturday"

Kinda makes you wonder WHY Saturday was a blur.
Was Joshie on the phone to Daddie all night?
Was Joshie on the computer, plotting?

You nailed it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member