Judge Belvin Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM everyone... Slightly OT but can someone list the live feeds that will be showing casey in court tommorrow..TIA.... OH and you guys ROCK.....

sweets

Motion to take back the motion?

Judge

Please except our motion to take back the motion
If you do not withdraw the previous one the defence will have no choice
but to cause a commotion.
The defence made its previous motion in haste
calling our judge bias was such a huge waste!
now the court gave us a judge who doesnt mess
we dont have time to work hard but less
sweat and tears predicted to flow
oh if we only knew then what we now know
Strickland may rock back and fro
but Perry rolls....ready....set.....go!

:woohoo:

OMG! Priceless................you are talented! I love it! :applause:

I'm looking forward to Judge Perry bringing down the :gavel: !

GM everyone... Slightly OT but can someone list the live feeds that will be showing casey in court tommorrow..TIA.... OH and you guys ROCK.....

sweets

Good Morning Sweets welcome :newbie: to Websleuths!

Sounds like JB and Co. have just shot themselves in the foot...

And it couldn't have happened to a better team. :twocents:

I haven't been on in a very long time and was nervous about a new judge on this case. But after reading I'm am certain that he can control the defense circus. I can't wait to see his reaction when Lyon trys her crying in the courtroom.

As always, JMO

I think tomorrow will be a defining day in this case. We will likely see outlined ,a pace and tone that leaves little to interpretation. I think any dramatic variables will likely present themselves in the form of actual motions and testimony / evidence minus the cotton candy, candied apples, and clowns with rubber bozos errrr I mean noses.

Freudian slip but I'm leaving it.

Thank you to SUN....who found that a motion to seal KC's jail visitor list was filed today. Funny that Channel 13 doesn't have a leaked copy. See today's news thread.

sweets

All the local stations usually carry it on their web sites. www.wesh.com, www.wftv.com, clickorlando.com (channel 6). I usually go with one of these, but I think the local Fox network airs it too.

I have to work, and will miss the Casey/ Perry/ Mason meet and greet...Booooo!

I have to work, and will miss the Casey/ Perry meet and greet...Booooo!

Don't you just hate it when real life gets in the way? I am sure there will be plenty of places, including here, where you can find a link to the replays.

I read the court room decorum rules that JBP sent to everybody and their dog today in the current news thread and I must say I'm feeling a bit incouraged.
One of the rules says something to the effect that repeated motions will not be tolerated. (As in motions from months ago and then recent ones asking for the same thing but using different wording?) **For the life of me I can't think of an example right now but know that all of the great WSers here will know and thank you in advance if you reply.**
Another rule will be that council (Baez) and anyone sitting at councils tables wont be able to make snide remarks, faces or jesters. They have to address the court. WHOO HOOO.
I'm waiting for a motion from the defense that no one will be able to cross their legs in the court room as it is as rediculious as the many motions that have been filed and the latest one of sealing KC's visitor logs.
Baez and Co should have gone for the gag order when it was offered. Now their crying over spilt milk by their hands if you ask me.
When is enough, enough? They need to work on defending their murderous client instead of wasting Flordia tax payers money on junk lawyering motions.

I am going to miss the live action. Doing a motivational training tommorow. One quick OT note, glad it isn't on spelling and grammer is a girl's best friend. :crazy:

Anyways I look forward to all the talented and dedicated members here to keep us who can not attend up to speed!

It's going to be interesting, and possibly the shortest hearing EVER in this case, lol. No more going on and on for Baez and AL. Don't know if CM is the diatribe type just yet, but Judge Perry will put a stop to that!

I only wish I could watch it!!!! Oh well, at least I have WS for the blow by blow, which is more awesome than any other place! You guys have spoiled me!

Let me start the morning by saying "Good Morning Judge Perry!" You are looking mighty fine this Friday morning.

And words can't express how excited we are to be with you this morning, even if it is just on-line.

That torch has been passed to you and we're looking forward to you getting on with the business of Justice For Caylee.

Carry On!....Er, Carry On Your Honor!

Yes this first hearing with Judge Perry will be defining.

We will see if what all we heard about JP is true...
I so hope it is and he gets this trial on the straight 'n narrow and fastest track possible. :whipper: :gavel:

So very excited nothing better come up that prevents me from watching!!:crossfingers:

Good Morning Judge Perry:
Words from a brave and now famous man..... LETS ROLL!!!!

From this article in today's news:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/043010-casey-anthony

"Judge Perry wants the attorney's on both sides to know he has strict rules and he expects them to be followed."

What sort of thing would happen if, for example, JB refers to JA as "Jeff" again? Or if, for example, JB makes a snide remark about not giving LDB "I promise not to charge her with 13 felonies (snicker snicker aren't I funny)" ? Or if, for example, someone in "Casey's audience" is chewing gum or a cell phone goes off?

Specifically, I'm wondering what sort of reaction would these events illicit from the most honorable Judge? Would something be addressed right then and there in a specific tone of voice, or would he put something in writing following the hearing? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, as I have no clue how this goes down.

I have a happy vision of Judge Perry fixing a gimlet eye on the defense and singing, 'So come on, come on, file your loco motion with me,' and the defence quaking in their tight boots.

It feels like Judge Strickland was a favorite teacher, and now the principal has entered the room and suddenly everyone goes shhhhh and sits up a little straighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517