Judge's Order re: OP's Mental Health Eval Thread #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for reposting but has anyone got a comment on this?
I heard him say 'our' which means he was not alone in the car when he exited the motorway and parked in Rhapsodies car park.

His pet monkey?

Sorry for reposting but has anyone got a comment on this?
I heard him say 'our' which means he was not alone in the car when he exited the motorway and parked in Rhapsodies car park.

I just listened to vid and he does say it. If that's true, he has a witness to the shooting as well as the pick up person. What's he playing at? ugh

Are fear and accident auto-exclusive? IMO the one doesn't exclude the other. Fear and/or panic have been the causes of many accidents.

Fear and panic can cause a person to take certain actions. But those actions are not accidental and therefore are not accidents.

Are fear and accident auto-exclusive? IMO the one doesn't exclude the other. Fear and/or panic have been the causes of many accidents.

Are you talking about OP or someone else?

LOL! No not poor Frank, I'm talking about OPs little pet monkey that I saw him playing with in the family room downstairs during a "brai" party. Maybe OP carries the little guy along on scary ventures outside of the house to ease his anxiety. Little guy almost got shot that day!

I know what you meant :)

Do me a favour though and listen to the tape.
He definitely said 'our' and I would be interested in your thoughts on it.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member