Identified! Julie Gwenn Davis, 18, identified as Princess Blue, Manvel, TX, 10 Sept 1990

Fantastic news! Hopefully the beginning of many more answers.
From link above...
He (Julie’s brother) said he had never heard of the Princess Blue case.

We asked if Julie could have had any connection to Houston or to Robert E. Lee High School.

"I just found out last night from my sister, Shelly, that Shelly met Julie's husband at one point, years back, and she said he was from Houston," Danny said.

Danny believes Julie got married at 18, shortly after she left home and headed for New Orleans. Danny was 17 years old at the time.

"That's the last thing I remember of her, her giving me a hug, telling me she loved me, and she broke down in tears and walked away, and that's the last time I saw her," Danny said.

Detectives still don't know what Julie's connection to the class ring could have been, the ring that made her case so mysterious. Now, the real investigation begins.

My uncle is a black man, and my aunt is Irish. My cousin looks identical to her mother as she is very white and has similar features, but unlike her mom she tans in the summer. Genetics are a wild thing.

Same with my granddaughter. My daughter is full European (Hungarian and Polish) her ex is light skin. My granddaughter looks like us, her teen sister with a different white mother looks more like her father.

My granddaughter has Shirley Temple hair, similar color, dirty blond.

[deleted by user]

Seems like her family dont know her husband name.
This is her sister respond.

Well, maybe she could look through the males of the Robert E. Lee H.S. yearbook, and see if any of the pics match with what she remembers Julie's husband looked like. I mean, assuming from her sister that he was from Houston, as she has said.

I asked her sister based on her Julia never attended any Highschool :/

It's possible that the ring was given to her, maybe in the timeframe in which she went missing up until she died.

I asked her sister based on her Julia never attended any Highschool :/
She shouldn’t look for her sister, but rather for a male who fits the timeframe and maybe reminds her of the „husband“ she saw many years ago.

Just catching up on all this news! I'm relieved she's been ID'd. Thank God that her family can have peace, even with the sadness of knowing that she's gone. I was hoping she'd be ID'd or matched. Glad that she has. That ring holds some clues to her death, I believe. Like others, I feel it may belong to her "husband."

Is it possible Julie never set foot in New Orleans like she intended to do? Maybe she met with foul play by her husband close to or in his hometown of Houston (which is only 25 minutes from Manvel, where Julie was found).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back