Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

I think that the Juliette Lewis (actress/singer) band member connection is interesting. I don't know if it matters or not but I remember in the police interview when they were asking KC about JL she spelled out the name as JULIET ... of course I'm sure it was so she could say ... Not THAT JL, a DIFFERENT JL!

I've always wondered about this:

The taped visit (late July) where CA asks KC: Where is your tiffany ring?
KC responds curtly: I have no idea, Mom. I haven't seen it in forever.
CA asked: Who did you say gave you that? Was it Jeff?
KC responds: Yes

Now, I'm just wondering what the deal is with the ring. Was there a ring? Had CA actually seen it or had KC just told her about it? We know Jeff didn't give her a Tiffany ring. Was this just more foolish speak by CA and KC that means nothing to anyone but them? The only thing I can assume is that CA knew there was no Jeff/KC relationship by this time and wanted to see if KC would throw some other guy out there. Not that it's important to the case at all - but, most of what they talk about isn't. JMO

The significance of the names "Jeff and Juliet" to this case is not that they
worked at "universal" (neither did Casey), but that they were the alleged
confidants to KC's news of her daugher's disappearance.

As in assigning characters in a fictional plot, she selected these two names,
then filled in their identifying info as LE questions were posed. As in
analyzing any fiction, it's important to consider the author's (and our own)
obvious associations: e.g. she saw JH around the same time she began to
pursue "la vita bella," and, as we know, there's a real-life JL whose roles
in films & music are within a genre of darkness & death.

I've always wondered about this:

The taped visit (late July) where CA asks KC: Where is your tiffany ring?
KC responds curtly: I have no idea, Mom. I haven't seen it in forever.
CA asked: Who did you say gave you that? Was it Jeff?
KC responds: Yes

Now, I'm just wondering what the deal is with the ring. Was there a ring? Had CA actually seen it or had KC just told her about it? We know Jeff didn't give her a Tiffany ring. Was this just more foolish speak by CA and KC that means nothing to anyone but them? The only thing I can assume is that CA knew there was no Jeff/KC relationship by this time and wanted to see if KC would throw some other guy out there. Not that it's important to the case at all - but, most of what they talk about isn't. JMO

Actually, I caught that, too - and my immediate impression was that CA was referring to an ACTUAL RING she had seen in KC's possession - and KC explained/embellished it away as "a Tiffany ring (may have been, probably Amy's - IMO) that Jeff gave me..." and that was the end of it...

Until Amy asked CA if she had seen a Tiffany ring that fit the description... IMO

sry i'm off topic again - but felt this comment deserved a reply:blowkiss:

Verité;3192785 said:
The significance of the names "Jeff and Juliet" to this case is not that they
worked at "universal" (neither did Casey)
, but that they were the alleged
confidants to KC's news of her daugher's disappearance.

As in assigning characters in a fictional plot, she selected these two names,
then filled in their identifying info as LE questions were posed. As in
analyzing any fiction, it's important to consider the author's (and our own)
obvious associations: e.g. she saw JH around the same time she began to
pursue "la vita bella," and, as we know, there's a real-life JL whose roles
in films & music are within a genre of darkness & death.

Casey did work inside Universal Studios for another company at one time.

I wonder sometimes if ZFG and JL (probably not JH) aren't just KC doing other jobs. "The part of ZFG the nanny is now being played by KC (because it is a much cooler job than mommy)." and "The part of JL the Universal confidante is now being played by KC (who has nobody else to confide in, after all)." IDK, she's a piece of work!

This (JL and JH) was an initial tip-off to me that KC was bs'ing about EVERYTHING. She thinks that we will believe the the only 2 people she told that Caylee was missing, the only two people that were helping her look, were 2 people that she has zero contact with, no calls, no texts. KC texts and calls everyone in the greater Orlando area, except for the 2 people that she shares this HUGE thing with. 2 people that know zero of her friends. 2 people that only know the other person (ZG) that no one else knows and she has zero verified contact with and who doesn't exist.
Meanwhile she didn't mention the disappearance, her concern, or her searching to any of the people that she was talking to, or seeing, every single day.

:rolleyes:

This (JL and JH) was an initial tip-off to me that KC was bs'ing about EVERYTHING. She thinks that we will believe the the only 2 people she told that Caylee was missing, the only two people that were helping her look, were 2 people that she has zero contact with, no calls, no texts. KC texts and calls everyone in the greater Orlando area, except for the 2 people that she shares this HUGE thing with. 2 people that know zero of her friends. 2 people that only know the other person (ZG) that no one else knows and she has zero verified contact with and who doesn't exist.
Meanwhile she didn't mention the disappearance, her concern, or her searching to any of the people that she was talking to, or seeing, every single day.

:rolleyes:

KC seems to have the problem of having key people in her life disappear suddenly ... hmmm as if they never existed at all! Unfortunately, she wanted the only real friend she had, Caylee, to disappear the same way! Fortunately, she didn't!

Actually, I caught that, too - and my immediate impression was that CA was referring to an ACTUAL RING she had seen in KC's possession - and KC explained/embellished it away as "a Tiffany ring (may have been, probably Amy's - IMO) that Jeff gave me..." and that was the end of it...

Until Amy asked CA if she had seen a Tiffany ring that fit the description... IMO

Actually Tiffany came out with a line of inexpensive sterling silver rings that are very popular with teens and early twenty-somethings. I am assuming that the ring Casey had was one of those. Here are some examples of these rings:

http://tiffanymall.us/rings/

This is what I would believe a friend would buy for Casey or she may have swiped it from one of her friends. My guess is that Casey either sold it or pawned it.

Jeff exists - but he did not know "Zani" - and in fact if I remember correctly he has no children. He went to high school with Casey. I don't think he worked at Universal - if he did it was along time ago. Juliet has never been found...no does she have a work record at Universal.

Edit> I found he did work at Universal but that was way back in high school. I believe he was gone before Casey worked there.
Jeff left Universal in 2002 I believe. I am sure that Casey is going to say he is the WRONG Jeff Hopkins. That's her trick. However, he DID talk to her that summer, he DID work at Universal and he lives in Jacksonville. It is truly AMAZING how many of the "wrong" people LE has found. Do you think it might be because there are NO PEOPLE that fit KC's description?

Originally posted by EgyptNug:
Quote:
"This (JL and JH) was an initial tip-off to me that KC was bs'ing about EVERYTHING. She thinks that we will believe the the only 2 people she told that Caylee was missing, the only two people that were helping her look, were 2 people that she has zero contact with, no calls, no texts. KC texts and calls everyone in the greater Orlando area, except for the 2 people that she shares this HUGE thing with. 2 people that know zero of her friends. 2 people that only know the other person (ZG) that no one else knows and she has zero verified contact with and who doesn't exist. Meanwhile she didn't mention the disappearance her concern, or her searching to any of
the people that she was talking to, or seeing, every single day."

Right on! I think this is the Rosetta stone to making sense of KC's
non-sense. Clock's Tickin' also seems on the right track:

Quote: " I wonder sometimes if ZFG and JL (probably not JH) aren't just KC doing other jobs. "The part of ZFG the nanny is now being played by KC (because it is a much cooler job than mommy)." and "The part of JL the Universal confidante is now being played by KC (who has nobody else to confide in, after all)." IDK, she's a piece of work!"

Perhaps KC shared with JL, only JL didn't know it! i.e. I suspect any sharing
with JL was through KC's over-identification with JL's roles and music,
e.g. the lyrics of JL's song, "Buried Alive (with Love)."

Well, quadlatte - that seldom happens with my posts - so, I sincerely thank you! And, if it's O/T - I took you there. Could have been Amy's - yep..I agree.

Originally posted by Boots OK:
Quote:
"Now, I'm just wondering what the deal is with the ring. Was there a ring? Had CA actually seen it or had KC just told her about it? We know Jeff didn't give her a Tiffany ring. Was this just more foolish speak by CA and KC that means nothing to anyone but them? The only thing I can assume is that CA knew there was no Jeff/KC relationship by this time and wanted to see if KC would throw some other guy out there. Not that it's important to the case at all - but, most of what they talk about isn't. JMO"

Boots, I just re-read this and think you've discerned a family interactional
style which results in entrenched lies which become shared delusions.
During medieval times, this phenomenon was called "folie a deux" (shared madness). We also see this when KC sends LA to "Heather" ???, then he
returns to KC with the news that "Heather" has confirmed her account of
"Jeff & Juliet." (Did you catch KC's sudden grin of amazement?)

Verité;3197367 said:
Originally posted by Boots OK:
Quote:
"Now, I'm just wondering what the deal is with the ring. Was there a ring? Had CA actually seen it or had KC just told her about it? We know Jeff didn't give her a Tiffany ring. Was this just more foolish speak by CA and KC that means nothing to anyone but them? The only thing I can assume is that CA knew there was no Jeff/KC relationship by this time and wanted to see if KC would throw some other guy out there. Not that it's important to the case at all - but, most of what they talk about isn't. JMO"

Boots, I just re-read this and think you've discerned a family interactional
style which results in entrenched lies which become shared delusions.
During medieval times, this phenomenon was called "folie a deux" (shared madness). We also see this when KC sends LA to "Heather" ???, then he
returns to KC with the news that "Heather" has confirmed her account of
"Jeff & Juliet." (Did you catch KC's sudden grin of amazement?)

That is a most enlightening post! I haven't heard it put so well before, but it is a "shared madness" that the A's have. One that took many years to come to this fruition. They interact with each other like residents in a locked ward.
:crazy:

Forgive me please, but what was the Universal Auto Parts scam? I know what the Nigerian scam is but never heard of this one.

Thanks!

Remember when GA admitted he lost their savings in an internet scam. Wouldn't it be interesting if it was KC. She is good with computers and he couldn't explain how she got so much money to be able to pay them back. Maybe she paid them back with their own money.:clap:

I find it very interesting that her last login was July 27th of 2008. Kind of makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if that profile is in fact real. Date of login was right around family visit. Maybe I am nuts???? I don't facebook or myspace. Where would I see when the profile was created. Also....don't most people use a nickname instead of full name on myspace??? Off to check.

ha. just checked and that myspace profile is set to private. wonder if that happened today......

Maybe this doesn't deserve it's own thread, and maybe I missed a dedication to these two people somewhere (I did do a long search before posting this). So mods, if this seems trivial, please delete it.

I am posting because these two people, JL and JH are the ONLY TWO people on the planet that KC confessed to telling about her missing daughter.

This has haunted me since I heard the details of this case.

We know that the JH that LE interviewed is not the JH that KC claimed to have been dating and who had the son Zachary.

HOWEVER - Le interviewed several people about the JH from KC's high school anyway.

My question is this - DO EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE EXIST?

And if they do exist and LE has pinpointed the supposed witnesses that KC claims are them (for example, if KC dated someone named JMH with a son named Zach) can LE HIDE the fact that they know this? Can they be suprise witnesses to blow KC's whole story wide open?

LA received an email from someone claiming that JL and JH did indeed exist. I also heard him relate this to KC.

Also, CA claimed to have seen a picture of JMH and stated that JMH was listed in KC's phone as Boyfriend.

But now, silence. Crickets chirpping on these two outcry witnesses - if JMH does not exist, who did KC visit or see in Jacksonville. Am I missing something here?

Anyone have more information on these two ghosts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back