***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that i've heard his statement.... I think judge did the right thing. How dare he call Theresa his soulmate and that he will be reunited with her in heaven. Its a slap in the face for her family. And he knows it.

I just watched his statement. How DARE he put to his children as a burden the thought claiming that he is innocent blah blah blah.

He put himself over the girls MOO.

I bet that pizzed off the judge also.

Prayers and thoughts for all the families and friends affected by this, in addition to those at WS who are truly affected by this horrendous crime.

After MS's trial, Ann Lisa called MS a psychopath. He used and manipulated people all his life including his best buddy, CWW, for the worse possible thing. As a last gasp, he tried to manipulate Judge Kyle with his statement of innocence (yeah, right) even using his kids, but it did no good. Of course, he was clutching for straws with nothing to lose, but after Judge Kyle presided over two trials resulting in jury convictions and then presiding over two penalty phases in this grisly murder-for-greed crime, I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that there'd be a reversal of decision.

A local news report showed an interview with one of the MS trial jury members who completely saw through the fake tears he displayed during his trial. One can say that today his tears were real, but they were for himself just as they had been at other times.

Nice try, MS.

Thanks everyone for updates and opinions.

My sympathies for Teresa’s Daughters, her Family and Friends. It has not been an easy road for them in the past, now and in the future with appeals and court dates. As the daughters become adults I feel the felon will do everything he can to manipulate them. I hope they do not fall for it and read everything about the case to learn how evil the felon truely is. I remember way back in the beginning of the case, it was said on WS that the older daughter was more attached and influenced to/by the felon while the younger one was not as much. Living far apart for now will be good. Give the girls space and no contact with the felon so they can mature and grow without his pressures to do things he wants them to do or say. Let them enjoy their teen years and college years without his pressure. Let them decide, not him, if there is contact.

The Judge has a difficult job in the final decision, but he used evidence, facts and the truth.

Bless Mary Ann and the family for everything they do for the girls.

As for the felon, Jail was/is nothing compared to prison. I don’t think he will do well at all. We will hear about him and appeals unfortunately. And because of all the crap that went on, I wish the girls never have to see the Sievers family again. It should be their adult decision if they have any communication but that family IMO lied and helped him in the beginning in communication with the girls.

as always prayers for Teresa’s Family.

How dare he say he and Teresa are soulmates. They will not meet again in Heaven because Mark is going to "that other hotter place". Does he really think he can fool not only this brilliant Judge, but also the Almighty Judge?

Judge Kyle had to include that last minute reminder to Mark that he has definitely been found guilty, and that he is guilty. So guilty he gets the Death Penalty.

May Teresa's daughters and all of Teresa's family and loved ones feel comforted that Justice will keep this evil behind bars until his last dying breath. Now I really want to forget this poor, feeble semblance of a man exists.

Glad the judge followed the jury’s verdict. It would be a huge failure to our justice system had the judge changed the ruling! Is this even possible?

I couldn’t get the video to play, will try later, but did read that MS stated he was not guilty, he loved Theresa and his girls. What truer words could a Narcissist person say! Such a lier! He proved it in his statement by the lies he told.

I bet the people in the courtroom wanted to run up to him to choke him and beat him! Such a loser of a human being!

Now that i've heard his statement.... I think judge did the right thing. How dare he call Theresa his soulmate and that he will be reunited with her in heaven. Its a slap in the face for her family. And he knows it.
Say what??? Soulmate? Um no.
I'm SO not gonna listen to that. Thanks for letting me know.
Thank you Judge Kyle!
MS is just disgusting. He got what he deserves frankly.
Using her own family and children for his alibi...
Just gross...murder got more consideration than he gave his wife.
Just bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member