Justice for Caylee

Yes I recall Kio said that, I also recall had some conflicting info iirc. Call from Casey or another woman iirc

I don't recall Jesse saying that, link? mind you Casey is an acknowleged liar, so other people's comments on what Casey said aren't worth much imo. Do you believe other things Casey said? I don't. JMO. So why believe this?

I do recall what Richard Grund, Lauren Gibbs and Cindy said. Not proof Casey did not want to have Caylee imo or that she wanted to have her adopted.

The conflicting conversation re Kio was that someone called Casey phoned her asking for money and help, and Kio heard a child in the background. She originally told LE it was ICA, but when they checked her phone records it was another Casey with domestic problems.
I don't believe anything ICA says, but I have no reason to disbelieve Kio or Jesse and LA corroborated that CA told ICA many times that she was an unfit mother... she couldn't wait to dump Caylee on whichever sap she could find to babysit for her by telling them she was working.... this was habitual.
ICA showed me by her behavior what kind of a negligent mother she was.

I'm afraid Caylee would have been dumped like trash alot sooner if she could have kept her pregnancy hidden the whole time.
It's obvious she didn't want a child & she finally got what she did want.
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. This is the happiest I have been in a long time.....

According to Kio, her best friend at the time she wanted to have her adopted.
According to Jesse Grund he brought up the subject of adoption and ICA said no only because CA would not permit it.
ICA had JG babysitting for her every Monday while she 'worked'.
Richard Grund or wife looked after her two days a week at their house, while ICA 'worked'.
ICA manipulated her friend Lauren Gibbs into babysitting (free of course) often 5days a week while she 'worked'.
CA called ICA an unfit mother. We understand why.
Her words and actions are not those of a mother who wants her child.

FWIW .. I remember exactly what you posted ... some people just want to argue and don't want to use facts ...

The conflicting conversation re Kio was that someone called Casey phoned her asking for money and help, and Kio heard a child in the background. She originally told LE it was ICA, but when they checked her phone records it was another Casey with domestic problems.
I don't believe anything ICA says, but I have no reason to disbelieve Kio or Jesse and LA corroborated that CA told ICA many times that she was an unfit mother... she couldn't wait to dump Caylee on whichever sap she could find to babysit for her by telling them she was working.... this was habitual.
ICA showed me by her behavior what kind of a negligent mother she was.

as I posted, yes I recall that re Kio. very odd imo.

Again, do you have link for Jesse saying Casey didn't want to give birth to Caylee?

Unfit mother being said to have been heard from Cindy I have heard before. No need for links for that, thanks

I have followed this case since it hit msm. Facts are what I stick to. JMO

I'm afraid Caylee would have been dumped like trash alot sooner if she could have kept her pregnancy hidden the whole time.
It's obvious she didn't want a child & she finally got what she did want.
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. This is the happiest I have been in a long time.....

JMO I don't think it is obvious at all that she did not want to give birth to Caylee. JMO

Maybe it's just me, but I find it terribly offensive whenever anyone attempts to justify their position by what they feel Caylee Marie is thinking or how she feels. She's DEAD. She no longer has the ability to think or feel - ANYTHING. Thanks to her mother, IMO. It's incredibly presumptuous for anyone to assume they would know such a thing.

I'm glad you're 'comforted' by thinking she had a wonderful life for two and a half years. I find it tragic that she died a horrible and brutal death after ONLY two and a half years.

JMPO

As far as what Caylee's life is like now...I disagree with you. If you believe in the Lord and the bible you know that little Caylee is in heaven with the Lord where there is no pain or heartache. I believe that with all of my heart. She doesn't know what is going on around here because if she did she would be sad and in heaven there is no sadness or sorrow. I believe she is up there playing to her hearts content with the other children who died before their time and that women like my daughter who left us before their time are mothering the children and loving them. I don't know what Caylee's life was like for nearly three years. I believe that George and Cindy loved that little girl and treated her like a princess but as far as Casey goes...I think Casey put on airs in front of people. Alone with Caylee...who knows how she acted.

I just know that I believe Caylee is just fine and that someday Casey will get just what she deserves. I hope she suffers as much as her little baby girl did when she murdered her.

As far as what Caylee's life is like now...I disagree with you. If you believe in the Lord and the bible you know that little Caylee is in heaven with the Lord where there is no pain or heartache. I believe that with all of my heart. She doesn't know what is going on around here because if she did she would be sad and in heaven there is no sadness or sorrow. I believe she is up there playing to her hearts content with the other children who died before their time and that women like my daughter who left us before their time are mothering the children and loving them. I don't know what Caylee's life was like for nearly three years. I believe that George and Cindy loved that little girl and treated her like a princess but as far as Casey goes...I think Casey put on airs in front of people. Alone with Caylee...who knows how she acted.

I just know that I believe Caylee is just fine and that someday Casey will get just what she deserves. I hope she suffers as much as her little baby girl did when she murdered her.

Thank you, Bobbisangel. Actually, I agree with you on all counts.

I wasn't very clear in my original post. Of course I have no problem with those who find comfort that Caylee is with God and is happily frolicking in Heaven - a place free of pain and worries. I find great comfort in that as well, as that is how I envision my child who was also senselessly killed at a very tender age.

My response was directed to those that say things like, "Caylee would want her mommy to be forgiven" or "I know Caylee would want her mommy to be happy" or other such utter nonsense. I stand by my post that I am extremely offended by those that attempt to justify their own position(s) by attributing their personal thoughts or words to a dead child.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :blowkiss:

I am so sorry for all the parents here on WS who know what it is like to have loved and lost a child. It must be so very difficult to read about throwaway children and the parents who didn't love and treasure them. I just don't know how I could endure the heartache. Much in life isn't fair, doesn't make sense, and the survivors just hang on.
Hugs to you all.

:grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther