Justice For Heather Poe

Hounddog75

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It has been quite sometime since I posted, but in my small city we have an active investigation involving reckless homicide. Law Enforcement has run out of leads, and perhaps this is where Web Sleuths can step in.

Heather Poe, of New Castle, Indiana, was killed as a result of reckless homicide, which involved two motorcycles overtaking traffic lanes. Heather attempted to avoid them and had to slam on her brakes, drifted over across the dividing lines, and was struck and killed.

Police have determined that these motorcycle drivers and riders caused her to take evasive action and hence, caused her death. She left behind a small child and a grieving family.

Here is a link to the case. And here is another link.

Also, here is the Crime Stoppers Flyer.

Lastly, here are photos of the accused. Note: I only see one driver with a passenger on the back.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello everyone. It has been quite sometime since I posted, but in my small city we have an active investigation involving reckless homicide. Law Enforcement has run out of leads, and perhaps this is where Web Sleuths can step in.

Heather Poe, of New Castle, Indiana, was killed as a result of reckless homicide, which involved two motorcycles overtaking traffic lanes. Heather attempted to avoid them and had to slam on her brakes, drifted over across the dividing lines, and was struck and killed.

Police have determined that these motorcycle drivers and riders caused her to take evasive action and hence, caused her death. She left behind a small child and a grieving family.

Here is a link to the case. And here is another link.

Also, here is the Crime Stoppers Flyer.

Lastly, here are photos of the accused. Note: I only see one driver with a passenger on the back.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you for sharing , this is so sad. I hope these murderers will be severely punished. RIP Heather. I am Praying for Heather , her family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back