Justice For Michelle Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't forgotten.....we're still waiting and we will wait until justice is done.

Well, just one more GJ (Tues, 10-27-09) before the 3rd anniversary of this tragic event. Hard to believe almost 3 years have passed with Jason Young walking free. Of course, he is not really 'free'. Frankly, I would think prison life would be less a burden that what he is faced with on a day to day basis in Brevard .

1- He owes $15.5 MM
2- He is essentially bankrupt
3- He gave away the apple of his eye
4- He is basically unemployable in a professional environment.
5- Anything he does earn will go toward the WD judgment
6- He will never own another home
7- The vast majority of his buds kicked him to the curb.
8- Public sightings attract stares and whispers
9- God has this killer in his sights. Justice will prevail.
:boohoo:

I only have one thing to say ... Thank You to all who are keeping Justice for Michelle alive. # years is a long time and I certainly hope and pray that Jason Young will get his just desserts sooner, rather than later.

Karma is a great power. We may not see this thing suffer now; but the powers that be will surely make certain he will get exactly what he deserves.

Thank You to all who keep these message boards alive with Michelle's spirit.

Well, just one more GJ (Tues, 10-27-09) before the 3rd anniversary of this tragic event. Hard to believe almost 3 years have passed with Jason Young walking free. Of course, he is not really 'free'. Frankly, I would think prison life would be less a burden that what he is faced with on a day to day basis in Brevard .

1- He owes $15.5 MM
2- He is essentially bankrupt
3- He gave away the apple of his eye
4- He is basically unemployable in a professional environment.
5- Anything he does earn will go toward the WD judgment
6- He will never own another home
7- The vast majority of his buds kicked him to the curb.
8- Public sightings attract stares and whispers
9- God has this killer in his sights. Justice will prevail.
:boohoo:

I hope when his daughter is old enough to confront him, she will seal his miserable life with the words "i know what you did."

Even though he hasn't been charged YET......he has been looking over his shoulder every minute since he murdered her (IMO). He has lost jobs, lost income, lost education, lost friends, lost his daughter, lost his dignity, and lost his credibility.....so, at least, he is getting some punishment - until he is arrested and put in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I do find some comfort in that thought.....not enough, but some.

Even though he hasn't been charged YET......he has been looking over his shoulder every minute since he murdered her (IMO). He has lost jobs, lost income, lost education, lost friends, lost his daughter, lost his dignity, and lost his credibility.....so, at least, he is getting some punishment - until he is arrested and put in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I do find some comfort in that thought.....not enough, but some.

Who has the baby now and why doesn't he have her or is he to busy out catting around...the creep.

Who has the baby now and why doesn't he have her or is he to busy out catting around...the creep.

Meredith Fisher is now the named primary care giver for Cassidy. Cassidy now lives in Raleigh, attends school in Raleigh and attended the most recent memorial for her Mother who was brutally beaten to death 3 years ago today.

After the wrongful death civil action in which JY was pronounced the "Slayer" of Michelle, the Fisher's filed for custody of Cassidy. Jy, rather than testify, did not contest the custody filing and literally gave his daughter away. Can you guess who is the only important person in his little world ? Yep, his wife did not matter, his unborn son did not matter, and most recently, his daughter did not matter either.

He's been off with his mommie visiting places, guess she is important to him.

3 years -justice for Michelle and Rylan cannot come soon enough.

"His mommy"...funny, but true. I still say there's a bunker out in a mountain cave all prepped up with cozy fixings for boy Jason, which his mamma probably has decorated for his use when the time comes.

Cassidy was at the memorial at the grave site? Well, that tells me that Cass. has been told the story, and probably has begun to figure things out. I wonder what damage has been done by her living with Jason's mom and Jason, because I doubt they even talked about what happened to Cassidy's mom around her.

That has to be hard for Meredith, to have had to get guidance as to how to handle all this with Cassidy, but I'm betting she has done it right with professional guidance. Bless her. As Cassidy grows up, she will relate to the murder of her mom in different ways, levels and eventually will start to face up to her dad about what happened, his mom, and she may even recall (if not already) the scenario of her mom's death.

I feel that the answers will come out to us through her in more detail than we are getting through her dad, eventually. It's a hard road to go for her, but the best case scenario is that she is with Meredith and Mrs. Fisher (grandma). If I were them, I'd have to say that any contact with Jason's family would have to be supervised visitations.

Hi RC!

I saw on the news that today is the 3rd anniversary of this brutal murder and I found myself feeling so angry at the fact that our DA has not allowed the police to arrest the 'slayer.' I fear he may never feel comfortable enough to take the case forward. What further evidence could he possibly hope to get now? <shakes head>

Such a shame.

My thoughts are with the Fisher family today.

IMG_3531.jpg

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local_state/story/172280.html

"The sheriff said he expects to wind up the investigation "very soon,"
"At some point in time, some decisions have to be made,"

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news...-cites-progress-on-murder-case-3-years-later2

"Investigators said they could soon have some developments in the case.

Harrison said there has been a lot of evidence to work through, and he said the investigation is coming to a point where developments could soon happen.

He said he plans to meet with Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby during the coming weeks to make some decisions about the case.

"It's going to get to a point, it's close to that point, which direction are we going in? And I feel good about what we've got," he said

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7098534

"The sheriff expects an arrest soon, saying there's not much more they can do except check their "P's and Q's."

===========================================================================
Can you feel the frustration in Donnie's voice over the DA's timeline ? :banghead:

Sounds to me like they are finally close to convincing the DA "there is nothing else to get" and it's about time for justice.

Hi RC!

I saw on the news that today is the 3rd anniversary of this brutal murder and I found myself feeling so angry at the fact that our DA has not allowed the police to arrest the 'slayer.' I fear he may never feel comfortable enough to take the case forward. What further evidence could he possibly hope to get now? <shakes head>

Such a shame.

My thoughts are with the Fisher family today.

Hey there SG - hope you are well. Like you, I am still watching this case and for Brad C's trial - not sure what is taking so long on that one either. At least he has been in jail where he belongs so I shouldn't be so impatient on that one.

As to the DA - I doubt he will handle Michelle's case himself, think it is down to Becky Holt. She went to the scene herself early on, three years ago. Supposedly she got loaned out for some federal cases. However, I'm not sure any of those cases should have ever taken precedence but such are priorities.

I know I am tired of hearing there will be something happening soon. This same tune has been sung for at least 2 years now and right around the 3rd of November every year it comes out again with a bunch of statements but no action. Hoping this year, the DA's office makes me feel bad for doubting them. Not holding my breath however. All these quotes with "dotting i's and crossing t's" and "soon" hasn't made me much of a believer in what they are doing. Times are tough, money is low, if Fed cases are more important than Michelle, I suspect the money to prosecute her slayer probably will be as well.

Negativity abounds and three years justifies said negativity.

Sheriff Donnie Harrison said there are no new suspects in the case, but he hopes to make an arrest "in the near future."

Guess what ?

That quote was 11/2008….same old, same old.:banghead:

HI all,

It's nice to see some activity in this thread. I thought everyone had forgotten this case. JTF, you are soooo right. Exactly almost word for word what Harrison said in 2008. Enough already. Arrest the now!!!

And.............she's back. Thanks to Chicoliving who sorted out my account :)

Okes, updates on Michelle's site...and thanks to those who stood up for me in regard to the virus status.

The malware that took out the old Justice For Michelle website has been completely removed. The password for the ftp account had been hacked and it took my server host over a month to completely remove the (insert expletive) persons access!

The good news is that my host has commenced legal proceedings against the SOB.

There are no malware alerts connected to the site after receiving a full report from stopmalware.org and they have removed the alert :)

The good news? I have completely redone the site and am still working on some areas. There won't be any guestbooks as that is how the (insert expletive) gained access via a script he placed there. So if anyone wants to leave a message on the site, use the 'Mail Webmistress' link, send me the message in an email and I will post it on the site.

Although I loved the older site, the new site more reflects a memorial site.

If anyone has any pics of Michelle they want on the site, please send them to me via the website and I'll add them to the gallery.

Okes off to catch up before I clean my house....urk, lol

hugs
Sami

I'm pretty sure it was her. She took over in Dec of 2007 and by Feb 2008 all the posters left. If its her during that time period her grandson was born. She wanted a forun where everyone thought Jason was guilty . If they thought otherwise they were history. I could be wrong but she was from another Country I can't remember where. I thought at the time that someone like that could close a forum for a murder in NC USA. Now here is a web site with a virus on it. Be very careful .

I am going to reply to this one myself.

I did not close that forum down. My mod status was for exactly that, moderating posters. I had no privies that allowed me to close anything down or ban posters. I could only remove posts and that's it. Most of those posters left when a certain person ended up banned for posting personal details of other posters.

For the record: I have spoken with many who believe that Jason is innocent, and I respect their beliefs. However...

If you had read any of the BS that went on on Cybersleuths before certain posts were deleted, then you would know that a lot of what was happening there was very personal. People were tracking others down and posting personal information about them. Their family members names (one member here had his wife's AND children's names posted for all to see!), their home addresses and other various personal details.

Now I believe that when those kinds of personal details are posted that have nothing to do with Michelle's case, I have the right to ask that those posters be banned. Would you like your private details plastered for all and sundry? The potential for something horrendous to happen to the family members of posters at loggerheads during a high profile case was not a risk I was willing to allow happen. I'm sure you can understand that.

It doesn't matter what country I reside in but I will say this...

I happen to be someone who cares a great deal about what happened to Michelle for personal reasons that only a few here know details of. I've done a lot of work on this case, as well as other cases that featured on Websleuths and ones that don't appear here anywhere.

I'll let you read my other post in regard to the virus that was placed on the justiceformichelle website.

I'm not attacking you, I just felt a need to reply to the accusations you put here.

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member