JVM on Haleigh 8/20/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line for me is, if you have just committed a murder you don't hang around the next morning to hang flyers with one of the 'victims', Misty and then take your scheduled ride home when someone could be telling LE exactly what happened and you could be arrested at any moment. You'd get out of the State ASAP!!!!!!!

Bottom line for me is, if you have just committed a murder you don't hang around the next morning to hang flyers with one of the 'victims', Misty and then take your scheduled ride home when someone could be telling LE exactly what happened and you could be arrested at any moment. You'd get out of the State ASAP!!!!!!!

I agree. Kim said she expected him to be charged. I guess LE does have info we don't. I dunno. I wouldn't vote to indict him.

So JW won't commit to black bag...said could have been blanket.

Werter is either doing a LOT a damage to this case and Justice for HaLeigh or breaking it wide open.

I fear the former and I wonder what LE think of his actions in the media with his cohort, Art Harris.

Werter is either doing a LOT a damage to this case and Justice for HaLeigh or breaking it wide open.

I fear the former and I wonder what LE think of his actions in the media with his cohort, Art Harris.

I am having flashbacks to Cobra and AH. They aren't pretty either. :innocent:

I am very upset with Art Harris and James Werter.

Art upsets me the most because he is just doing it for self-promotion. How many times does he mention his Website on JVM and NG and yet he plays fast and loose with the 'facts'. He has tenuous sources who are feeding him speculation and lies and he just runs with it.

It has got to be the most un-professional journalism I have ever seen, lacking any credibility, integrity and .... it just hurts HaLeigh. He brings attention to HaLeigh's case but he is jeopardizing the chance for a fair trial and justice for her. What price?

And Ronald C adamantly denied on NG Jo O was at the MH that night...

Thanks for adding that Em. And the question is: just why would Ron protect Jo? Maybe Jo has information about a certain illegal gun he was promised for a drug deal with Ron? Hmmmm?

And when Ron did not pay up with the gun, Jo went wild and threated to get Ron somehow. And so, Ron called Misty over and over to find out what was going on at home or to warn her. Hmmmm?

Are we getting somewhere?

Why won't Art Harris let Flo and Werter answer for themselves? His sources were outted tonite too I think. Teresa told the story of Ron and Misty up all night working out their relationship.

I believe Teresa is also his source for the 90 plus phone calls Ron made to Misty.
I am going to have to re-watch and see if the time frame that the calls were made is stated.

If it is within a 2 hr. time frame I believe Ron was looking for Misty because she was to be with the kids and she wasn't or the kids were with her where they weren't supposed to be. He snuck out of work looking for her, found her and a fight insued, Haleigh was fatally injured and died. Did Jr. sleep through it all?
This case has to be simpler than what I have been trying to make it previously!
Maybe Ron fessed up about some things but did not incriminate himself in harming Haleigh.

I am very upset with Art Harris and James Werter.

Art upsets me the most because he is just doing it for self-promotion. How many times does he mention his Website on JVM and NG and yet he plays fast and loose with the 'facts'. He has tenuous sources who are feeding him speculation and lies and he just runs with it.

It has got to be the most un-professional journalism I have ever seen, lacking any credibility, integrity and .... it just hurts HaLeigh. He brings attention to HaLeigh's case but he is jeopardizing the chance for a fair trial and justice for her. What price?

cyberborg, you break my heart when you refer to Art H as a journalist. That was my chosen profession for years and years. You're right Art's reporting is dangerous.

He may call himself an investigative journalist, but he has no base. He does not work for any established media outlet. He has no editors to answer to and no publisher to keep him from reporting gossip as the truth. And he is never under any authority to name his sources.

He has to continue to promote his web site. I suspect this is how he earns a living, from the number of hits he receives at his site. Of course he is going to get as many people as possible to read his on-line columns.

He goes on television and portrays himself as a journalist. But I don't think he is. Of course, he usually appears on talk/entertainment shows like Jane's and Nancy's. I doubt any major network news show would have him appear. jmo

I wish we'd be told exactly what story Tommy finally stuck with and Lindsay admitted to knowing. Misty said he was there looking shocked when Haleigh was put into a bag. Tommy once claimed he was home and Joe came by in the van, held a knife to his neck, but he could see Haleigh in the back. Tommy has to come up with some reason for Haleigh not crying, moving, or struggling while in this black bag. I can just imagine the heavy questioning and detectives up in his face asking him if he would struggling and moving if he were inside some bag! Tommy and Misty probably never even thought of that at first.

I believe Teresa is also his source for the 90 plus phone calls Ron made to Misty.
I am going to have to re-watch and see if the time frame that the calls were made is stated.

If it is within a 2 hr. time frame I believe Ron was looking for Misty because she was to be with the kids and she wasn't or the kids were with her where they weren't supposed to be. He snuck out of work looking for her, found her and a fight insued, Haleigh was fatally injured and died. Did Jr. sleep through it all?
Maybe Ron fessed up about some things but did not incriminate himself in harming Haleigh.
Also, it has always weirded me out that Jr wasnt heard crying etc on the what-I-refer-to-as-the-poorly-staged-and-ill-rehearsed-911 call. Where was JR? Is he mentioned in the police report as being among those present at the scene? Was he present? Or are toddler-age minors not typically listed in such documents? IDK.

JVM, or a guest, seems to bring up snippets of these points we're covering and ones that I'd like expounded upon, but then they just sort of fade off without pursuing it, dropping it mid-point. ~IRKKY IRKSOME~ !! ~

Anyway, per the 911 call recording, Ron was screamin and carrying on. (Calm down fellow posters. I'm not passing judgment on a parent losing a child, just saying that it seemed rather loud for a toddler to sleep all the way thru without waking, crying)

insert obligatory ellipsis here.....unless Jr was dosed.... to "help him sleep" (read 'shut him up,' make him less 'trouble' -- and if hypothetically so, did Haleigh get dosed too, but accidently too much? Again hypothetically. And at whose behest/slash/instruction was the dosing done? - that is, if it was done at all of course)

IDK. I dont know. dangit.

moo

Also, it has always weirded me out that Jr wasnt heard crying etc on the what-I-refer-to-as-the-poorly-staged-and-ill-rehearsed-911 call. Where was JR? Is he mentioned in the police report as being among those present at the scene? Was he present? Or are toddler-age minors not typically listed in such documents? IDK.

JVM, or a guest, seems to bring up snippets of these points we're covering and ones that I'd like expounded upon, but then they just sort of fade off without pursuing it, dropping it mid-point. ~IRKKY IRKSOME~ !! ~

Anyway, per the 911 call recording, Ron was screamin and carrying on. (Calm down fellow posters. I'm not passing judgment on a parent losing a child, just saying that it seemed rather loud for a toddler to sleep all the way thru without waking, crying)

insert obligatory ellipsis here.....unless Jr was dosed.... to "help him sleep" (read 'shut him up,' make him less 'trouble' -- and if hypothetically so, did Haleigh get dosed too, but accidently too much? Again hypothetically. And at whose behest/slash/instruction was the dosing done? - that is, if it was done at all of course)

moo

And another tell tale sign something was very wrong. Junior wasn't even mentioned by Misty in the 911 call. Its not like I had two kids in the same room, and one is gone and I dont know what happened! Its all, I just woke up, and think......

terrible.

moo

Yes, Jr. is listed on the one and only incident report the public has seen in this case authored by one of the first responding officers to 202 Green Lane.
It is blacked out because he is a minor.

And another tell tale sign something was very wrong. Junior wasn't even mentioned by Misty in the 911 call. Its not like I had two kids in the same room, and one is gone and I dont know what happened! Its all, I just woke up, and think......

terrible.

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IMHO..IF TN is the source to the 90+ calls then I am even more convinced the plan was to set up Misty..
It was revealed today Tommy stated Haleigh died hours before that 911 call was ever made..
So IMHO that does NOT change my theory in reference to Ron C being the one responsible for Haleigh's death, and her death occurred before he ever went in to work... JMO

IMHO..IF TN is the source to the 90+ calls then I am even more convinced the plan was to set up Misty..
It was revealed today Tommy stated Haleigh died hours before that 911 call was ever made..
So IMHO that does change my theory in reference to Ron C being the one responsible for Haleigh's death, and her death occurred before he ever went in to work... JMO

Em, I still believe that Misty was set up, too. And my thoughts are that she was set up by someone in the Cummings family. So why would the Cummings want to set Misty up, if neither her nor Ron is not the one responsible for Haleigh's death? I still think that they are protecting one of their own and if not Ron, then WHO?

JMO of course

terrible.
I know right? And I realize we all do different things in crisis, but some things are fairly universal. If one child is missing, among your first thoughts are probably something to the effect of, "let me secure the other one while i frantically search for the missing one;" And the mentioning of Jr was (to me) conspicuously missing from the dialogue.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member