Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we're running low on role models, but I can't figure out this list. Because quite honestly I don't see how these folks are fascinating either.

the Kardshians
talent show mogul Simon Cowell
singer Katy Perry
Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge
Amanda Knox
New York Yankees star Derek Jeter
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, the onscreen couple from the ABC's comedy "Modern Family."

What an interesting and quite confusing list!! Pippa's claim to fame is being a Maid of Honour at the royal wedding? How is that fascinating? Derek Jeter? Amanda Knox? The Kardashian's?

Is it time for Barbara Walters to retire?

:waitasec:

Mel

Mel, I beg to differ on Jeter.. He at least can play a sport and is top notch at his game and has been for years. He is also very easy on the eyes..

Good day
Goz :)

Mel, I beg to differ on Jeter.. He at least can play a sport and is top notch at his game and has been for years. He is also very easy on the eyes..

Good day
Goz :)

Well I'm glad to hear it - cuz I have no idea who he is! It sounds like he shouldn't be in the same category as the Kar-Dash-Ians.

:great:

No he shouldn't Mel. I have no clue why anyone would put a NY Yankee in the same anything with the K's. That is pure nuts..

Good day
Goz

I love them and hate them. Even though that doesn't make sense, lol!

I think they're idiots and I don't understand why they even have a TV show. BUT they must be doing something right. They're making a helluva lot more money than I am!! I think that if they weren't all beautiful, they would have gone away a long time ago. I find myself watching their show and wondering why I'm doing it, but I don't change the channel either. :)

I know we're running low on role models, but I can't figure out this list. Because quite honestly I don't see how these folks are fascinating either.

the Kardshians
singer Katy Perry
Amanda Knox
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, the onscreen couple from the ABC's comedy "Modern Family."

What an interesting and quite confusing list!! Pippa's claim to fame is being a Maid of Honour at the royal wedding? How is that fascinating? Derek Jeter? Amanda Knox? The Kardashian's?

Mel

BBM - Yes it is! I too, question their ability to fascinate. I guess the general population has very low expectations. I have the honor and privilege to be around very talented and fascinating music artists. The people on this list can't hold a candle to any of them.

the Kardshians
singer Katy Perry
Amanda Knox

Mel
What, no Jose Baez???:waitasec: I guess she really didn't like him trying to hug her in that restaurant...:great::floorlaugh:

Well heck. Pippa gets my vote over the Dash-squad. Anyday. (just sayin')
... mostly b/c she's famous for her arse without even tryin'. ;)

Amanda Knox? Long dramatic trial, set free?
Heck, makes ya wonder - why not Casey? :cowcouch:

It's extremely sad how popular this deceiving family is. :twocents:After all, their daddy (RIP) perhaps concealed evidence in a murder, and then hopped on the bandwagon and renewed his license to practice law in order to be part of the "dream team". I guess we know who initially taught them, followed by mama. However, this is only my opinion and how I view it. I may be wrong. lol

I used to watch the show with my DD, who is a few years younger than Kim, when it first aired. It was mostly about the 3 oldest girls working at their clothing store in LA at that time. As the show evolved the story lines became more and more out there.....one sis waxing another's va jay jay....No thank you!

I didn't watch the 'fairy tale' wedding that was hyped. It just seemed like gross overindulgence to me. I mean, who needs three wedding dresses?!?! IMO, it was a superficial sham which reflected on the character of Kim and the whole family.

Except for Rob. Those sisters treat him like a doormat. I was glad to see him come into his own on DWTS! He began as a terrible dancer but kept on trying and ended up in the final four.

What a bunch of self centered DIVAS! Their 15 minutes is ovah as far as I am concerned.

MOO

wm

I don't care enough one way or the other to love or hate them. They are nothing special and their show is contrived. So I voted 15 mins is up - go away.

ray-j2.jpg

Why is he not as "famous" as his co-star, Kim K?

I mean, come on, it was his pee that made her a star . . .

LOL at myself...saw one episode of K & K Take NY or whatever their current show is, and it was one about Kim asking Kris if she should go off her birth control, that since they're married, it's just natural to start having kids. He looked stunned when she first brought this up. Then mama Kris wasn't happy, either.

Oh how things change in just 2-3 months..................or 72 days :floorlaugh:

I've never watched the show, but I am so sick of hearing their name and seeing these people...if anyone even mentions their name I want to clap my hands over my ears and go "La La La La La..." really loud so I can't hear anything!!

Get ready Dallas...Khloe and Lamar are about to invade your town!!

I actually don't mind Khloe and Kourtney and do watch their shows, but Kim is just a self centered hypocrite. In the last episode she was complaining that Kris was all about basketball and when you're married you need to compromise, but then wasn't even willing to live in MN half the year. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Another celeb voices their opinion of the Kardashians-

'It's a super disgusting part of our culture': Now Jonah Hill takes aim at the Kardashians
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 4:17 PM on 14th December 2011
snip-

Actor Jonah Hill is angry about the success of the Kardashian family's reality TV shows.
Last month, Daniel Craig, 43, ranted that the clan act like '*advertiser censored**ing idiots' for money, and now the Moneyball actor has shared his take on their growing media empire.

Hill said that while he often finds himself watching one of their shows, he finds it 'disgusting' that they earn better ratings than higher quality scripted shows.

The 27-year-old said: 'The truth of it is, I have friends who work in TV and the Kardashians get higher ratings than their TV shows. Shows that people actually work hard on - writing and creating and trying to tell stories.

'The fact that the Kardashians could be more popular than a show like Mad Men is disgusting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ian-Its-disgusting-culture.html#ixzz1gXhHas7A

I used to watch the show faithfully! When i watched the wedding episodes i knew it was a scam. I no longer watch!!! I was crushed!! I hope they start losing ratings. moo :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back