Kathleen Savio's Death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question if lividity was on the front and the steve guy said when he found her her hair was coving her face, wouldnt that mean she was face up when found???

Question if lividity was on the front and the steve guy said when he found her her hair was coving her face, wouldnt that mean she was face up when found???

Lividity was on the front. But when lying face down, the head naturally turns to the side- it gets pushed that way by the nose.

Just an after thought... he could have just held her face under a very small amount of water in the tub, thus her hair still being soaked in blood but it doesnt explain away the blood still in the tub itself. Blood will not flow after someone is deceased correct?
Ok i think its plausable she was hit then put into the tub, a small amount of water was placed into the tub (just a few inches) enough to stick her face into, maybe at that point he moved her to "stage" the scene and he could have hit the stopper thus draining the water. The wrinkling of the left hand... not all water drains out of the tub, it seems like there is always some left over that ends up being wiped out or dries on its own, that topped with the possibility that her left hand could have been underneath her trapped with a small amount of water, i think that could have been enough to cause the wrinkle of the left hand and that also adds to the theory she was on her left side thus causing the blanching to the left side too.

Just an after thought... he could have just held her face under a very small amount of water in the tub, thus her hair still being soaked in blood but it doesnt explain away the blood still in the tub itself. Blood will not flow after someone is deceased correct?
Ok i think its plausable she was hit then put into the tub, a small amount of water was placed into the tub (just a few inches) enough to stick her face into, maybe at that point he moved her to "stage" the scene and he could have hit the stopper thus draining the water. The wrinkling of the left hand... not all water drains out of the tub, it seems like there is always some left over that ends up being wiped out or dries on its own, that topped with the possibility that her left hand could have been underneath her trapped with a small amount of water, i think that could have been enough to cause the wrinkle of the left hand and that also adds to the theory she was on her left side thus causing the blanching to the left side too.

That's what I've been thinking too rccook....the water level not being very deep. I think I read somewhere that a certain part of the head will bleed profusively even after death. I'm thinking there was something said about this during the Michelle Young discussion? Could be wrong though.

Per the Greta/Ric audio....Click on the blue audio wave box:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...hat-sgt-petersons-friend-ric-mims-has-to-say/

When Kathleen passed away, Drew and his oldest son, Eric, had a big falling out because Eric didn't agree with accidental drowning.

ETA: Ric didn't know Eric existed, other people told Ric that when Kathleen died, Eric moved out of Drews house because of her death.

Hi, all,
This is my first post. I joined to mostly discuss the case of missing mom, Stacy Peterson, and also the suspicious death of Kathleen Savio.

In reading and reviewing all the things which DP has said related to Kathleen's drowning, the part that would seem to be extremely important was his assertion that he had his and Kathleen's children with him that weekend. If this has any truth at all to it, wouldn't these boys know if their dad left them during the weekend in question?

It appears from the autopsy report that Kathleen probably put up a fight. There is suspicion that the death scene was staged. All of this takes time. Where were the children?
This keeps bothering me.

I hope this makes sense and I look forward to learning more about this forum.
Thanks.

Maria

Like many of you, my life has been touched by a relative who is missing.
Her name is Jana Mann Witt and although I never knew her well, she is a second cousin. Her page is here: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M1/19/20061:07:46PM'

Hi, all,
This is my first post. I joined to mostly discuss the case of missing mom, Stacy Peterson, and also the suspicious death of Kathleen Savio.

In reading and reviewing all the things which DP has said related to Kathleen's drowning, the part that would seem to be extremely important was his assertion that he had his and Kathleen's children with him that weekend. If this has any truth at all to it, wouldn't these boys know if their dad left them during the weekend in question?

It appears from the autopsy report that Kathleen probably put up a fight. There is suspicion that the death scene was staged. All of this takes time. Where were the children?
This keeps bothering me.

I hope this makes sense and I look forward to learning more about this forum.
Thanks.

Maria

Like many of you, my life has been touched by a relative who is missing.
Her name is Jana Mann Witt and although I never knew her well, she is a second cousin. Her page is here: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M1/19/20061:07:46PM'

Great questions, SeekingJana. Welcome to Websleuths, thanks for joining us. I've not been involved in the Kathleen Savio autopsy discussions, but this is one aspect of her drowning that bothers me as well. I would like to expand on your questions with a couple of my own. How old were ALL the children at the time of Kathleens death? Also, if the oldest son was so upset that he moved out shortly after she died, I wonder if he'll talk after DP is in jail? Or would that make him an accomplice after the fact, if he knows more than he told police?

There was a link early on that said that one of DP's children would not talk to the media out of FEAR of his father. I wonder if this is the same son?

WELCOME SJ, if you have any questions or need any help here feel free to private message me anytime!! Look forward to your input.

Great questions, SeekingJana. Welcome to Websleuths, thanks for joining us. I've not been involved in the Kathleen Savio autopsy discussions, but this is one aspect of her drowning that bothers me as well. I would like to expand on your questions with a couple of my own. How old were ALL the children at the time of Kathleens death? Also, if the oldest son was so upset that he moved out shortly after she died, I wonder if he'll talk after DP is in jail? Or would that make him an accomplice after the fact, if he knows more than he told police?

There was a link early on that said that one of DP's children would not talk to the media out of FEAR of his father. I wonder if this is the same son?

Thank you for the welcome!
Here is the link to a photo in the photo section here showing both Drew and Stacy's two children and Kathleen and Drew's two children on a cruise last year. I would say the boys are around 8-13 years old when the photo was taken.
http://i15.tinypic.com/6xqtv0o.jpg

WELCOME SJ, if you have any questions or need any help here feel free to private message me anytime!! Look forward to your input.

Thank you very much, Indy Gal. I hope to learn more in a hurry. :)

I believe there are 2 more older boys (I think they're boys). I thought he had a total of 6 kids. Two from wife nbr 1. Two from Kathleen Savio. Two from Stacy.

I believe there are 2 more older boys (I think they're boys). I thought he had a total of 6 kids. Two from wife nbr 1. Two from Kathleen Savio. Two from Stacy.
I know for fact per that ric confo that he has at least one older boy who was 13 when KS died. How do we find this out?? BTW makes him 17 now...

Thank you for the welcome!
Here is the link to a photo in the photo section here showing both Drew and Stacy's two children and Kathleen and Drew's two children on a cruise last year. I would say the boys are around 8-13 years old when the photo was taken.
http://i15.tinypic.com/6xqtv0o.jpg

That was a photo from last year's Cruise (posted in photo link). The boys are now 12 and 15.

You're right mssheila. His two adult children are from wife #1. One son is the one who took care of some of the children for a time during this past two weeks.

Sons, Kris and Tom are from Kathleen, wife #3.

The of course there are the two little ones, 2 & 4 yrs. by Stacy.

You're right mssheila. His two adult children are from wife #1. One son is the one who took care of some of the children for a time during this past two weeks.

Thanks TG!!

Seriously what would I or most here do without you, You are so awesome!!:blowkiss:

LOL, don't know about that, just take a lot of notes, have too good of a memory, and read all over the place..................have 5 windows open now :blushing:

Does anyone know how old his adult children are? I wonder if they were around on the weekend that Kathleen died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase