KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie! You've been such a sweety sharing so much of your time with us, you must be exhausted! Go have a wonderful dinner/time with Ms. Driver and get some rest tonite. While we want to know everything you saw today, you're running on over-drive and over-time and may need to regenerate.

OTOH, if you decide to post your thoughts tonite, I'll be checking from time to time, just in case!

Thank you for being you.

fran
:hug:

PS... oh gotta watch Ms. Driver on DD~

PASA grabbed this artistically neat shot of Janine in the studio truck! LOVE IT! :great:
frompasajanineinthestudiotruck.jpg

Love those girls, cannot wait for their observations, just missing Katie in the pic??

Relax girl, notes can wait and now that you are a certified badass go have some fun and have a drink on me!

Oh and by the way tell Janine she looks beautiful on dr drew tonight!!

one of my favorite JM quote today " no no no there's no guessing now" love love love him!!!

I just want to take a minute to give thanks to katiecoolady for all her insight into the courtroom.
And also thanks to Pasa, Frigga, and all the others who have sat in the courtroom and shared with us. It is so great to have all your insight.
I'm so glad I finally stopped lurking and joined. This is a great group of people to have a discussion with.

Love those girls, cannot wait for their observations, just missing Katie in the pic??

Relax girl, notes can wait and now that you are a certified badass go have some fun and have a drink on me!

one of my favorite JM quote today " no no no there's no guessing now" love love love him!!!

I took that pic!!! Lol omg I gasped when he said that!!!

Waiting for JD to finish up so we can do dinner then drop her at the airport

Waiting for JD to finish up so we can do dinner then drop her at the airport

Please tell JD that she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL on DD today!!! She always does, of course, but she seemed to really be glowing today! I loved loved LOVED what she said about JM too!!

As far as names, I won't post them unless Katiecoolady has sent them with the email (that contains the photo) and tells me they all agree to their name being posted. Further, due to TOS - I will only post screen names if given that permission. Even with Katiecoolady, we all know her real name but TOS is that we use ONLY screen names. This was clarified by the mods when two WS members were in the media for a find that was developed here on the threads on the KC case. The upper echelon (mods and admins!) made it clear that the only name permitted was screen names.

So - know if the screen names are given to me -----> and permission to use them -----> I will either add them to the pic or post them with the pic!

Actually, that is why I wrote "names". It's not my business the real name of other posters. Just hoped for a connection with their screen names. I get it totally.

Actually, that is why I wrote "names". It's not my business the real name of other posters. Just hoped for a connection with their screen names. I get it totally.

Oh, I hope in my exhaustion (and several bad personal days not related) I didn't come across snippy. My post was not directed to anyone, just wanted to explain to all why I don't post names (real or screen names) even if I know them without the permissions I require of myself.

Miss Janine was positively GLOWING on Dr. Drew tonight! Her enthusiasm was jumping outta my TV! Loved loved loved it.... I can only imagine time spent with KCL, BK & the WS gals today seemed like lifelong friendships in no time.. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one who would've LOVED to have tagged along with ya'll!
So looking forward to hearing all about it ~ but not before they take an overdue and well-deserved hot bubble bath..So, has there ever been a planned sleuther-get-together? I'm kind of new, but just curious... :)

This is so nice. Made me tear up when I saw it. I cannot even imagine losing someone you love so much in such an awful way. My heart really goes out to KCL and all of you who have lost a loved one in tragic ways.💜

Wow Beth is a petite cute lady with a personality to match.

I'm sure my cats will enjoy me walking around home doing variations of the chin-grab and the full-length pose that DRDJ and Janine did...I'm calling that one the "here I am!". LOL.

Too tired to stay up for the notes, and I still have pages of JA's time on the stand to read, but I snooped ahead on the threads here and know she's off the stand (finally). Gonna cuddle cats and maybe do chin-grabs on them, LOL.

Thanx KCL, and everyone else in the lovely photos. PASA, I'm sorry you didn't get into court today.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member