KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is upset that for now in the sentencing phase we have a hung jury............but, lets remember - we have 2/3 justice so far and JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED - it will.
A hung jury is better than the wrong sentence. Yes we -- and more importantly the family, have to wait a little while longer, but this jury did their job to the best of their ability and IMHO should not be bashed for their verdict. They were obviously visibly upset to not be able to have and give closure too. (JMHO - and I think we stay stronger with staying positive than getting negative.)

Lady Justice is still singing and has said:
GUILTY - 1st Degree
GUILTY - Cruel

Justice will be served -- For Travis Alexander - YouTube

Let's stay strong, stay here for the family and come back ready to see this finished.

Sending my love and prayers to the Alexander family & the prosecution team. God bless you!! I am aching for you!

long time lurker, first post......
If there was only one holdout they never intended to find for death. I believe there was a stealth juror or someone is looking for notoriety. Either way I have no wish to listen to their story.

I know everyone is upset that for now in the sentencing phase we have a hung jury............but, lets remember - we have 2/3 justice so far and JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED - it will.
A hung jury is better than the wrong sentence. Yes we -- and more importantly the family, have to wait a little while longer, but this jury did their job to the best of their ability and IMHO should not be bashed for their verdict. They were obviously visibly upset to not be able to have and give closure too. (JMHO - and I think we stay stronger with staying positive than getting negative.)

GUILTY - 1st Degree
GUILTY - Cruel

Let's stay strong, stay here for the family and come back ready to see this finished.

Bless you sweetheart! :blowkiss:

I am just so upset by this.

Could someone tell me how this works as a hung jury. Do they retrial the entire trial, or do they just go to the Penalty phase after picking a new jury?

How can they pick an untainted jury?

Thanks to all the courtroom observers who have kept us informed and made us feel as close to the action as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with the Alexander family, such an emotional roller coaster.

Little did I know as I cried tears for their brother, my own dear brother was sliding into critical health condition. He has been in St. Luke's in Houston for a week. Slight improvement, but he still needs a miracle. He has loving family constantly by his side willing him to live. He is 45 and an amazing man.

Please say a little prayer for him, as you pray for the Alexander family. Thank you. My dear brother Michael would appreciate your prayers.

Special thanks to KCL our angel, we love you. Please take care of you, find peace where you can.

Earlier today when discussing a possible deadlocked jury Dr. Drew reflected on what his colleague Jean Casarez (who some of you hate) had said about juror #16 "Maureen" during the "guilty of M1" deliberations.

"Maureen" was observed as being extremely upset on more than one occasion like she was having great difficulty agreeing to M1.

But for those of you who dislike Jean C., please be aware that JC was not the only one who has suggested that juror #16 might have been a holdout.

Consider these comments in describing her on page 1 of some WS threads,

Juror 16. Maureen-Red haired, glasses (the red might be too red to be a natural ginger) If I had to guess one Mormon on the jury, it would be her.
I called her The Secretary. She took a lot of notes and had a "polished" look to her. She had her whole body turned facing Jodi. I barely saw her look at JM. She was the only one that really made me feel nervous at all.

For what it's worth, Dr. Drew reiterated his comments about juror #16 after the verdict.

Of course, none of us know yet who the four holdouts were for life. Since I have commented concerns about "Maureen" for some time I would not be surprised if she's in the mix.

Finally, my heart goes out to all the wonderful supporters of Travis' family -- especially KatieCooLady. These are unbelievably dedicated people and I am sure they will come back stronger than ever.

GUILTY - 1st Degree
GUILTY - Cruel

Yes, yes and thank you so much!

We all need to just remember ~ SHE IS NOT FREE. She's going back to jail today, where she will stay..

And in the same way Casey Anthony has been shunned by the entire country ~ it's time to turn our collective backs on Jodi Arias. It's time for HLN to see their ratings plummet, and not give this demon another second of notoriety.

The Alexander's need all the support possible to afford coming back in July, I pray they continue to be lifted up.

There IS a peace that passes all understanding. I was w my brother who broke down in tears remembering when we lost our last appeal and Rudi was released from death row- I reminded him that decision ultimately ended up better for us and worse for them. I was right where I needed to be with my Alfonse for this non decision. He needed me. I needed him. All is not lost. There is something higher operating here I truly believe. Just prayed via phone w Katie wick and my friends including Pasa- they are all together. Praying for the right words for the alexanders. I will text them when it comes to me. Lots of love to you all.

There IS a peace that passes all understanding. I was w my brother who broke down in tears remembering when we lost our last appeal and Rudi was released from death row- I reminded him that decision ultimately ended up better for us and worse for them. I was right where I needed to be with my Alfonse for this non decision. He needed me. I needed him. All is not lost. There is something higher operating here I truly believe. Just prayed via phone w Katie wick and my friends including Pasa- they are all together. Praying for the right words for the alexanders. I will text them when it comes to me. Lots of love to you all.

God bless you, friend. I'm glad you're ok, and that you're with your sweet brother. How perfect for both of you.. They will be ok, those Alexanders are, I think, stronger than they know.
The murderer is not free tonight, and she never will be. That is not a small thing..She didn't win anything today, except for a delay. Her days are already known to be empty, no mystery there.
God bless and be strong in what's true. (((((((xxoo))))))))

My message to the Alexanders
I was with my brother when it came in. He broke in to tears remembering our last appeal that got one of our sisters killers off death row. I reminded both of us this decision ultimately was better for our family and worse punishment for both of them when we sat back and realized that. There is a peace that passes all understanding even in the face of this horrible moment. No matter what we all stand strong in solidarity with you all, we will be with you every step of the way, we love you, we grieve with you, we hold strength for you now and always. We are all here for you and surrounding you all with love and support. Much love.

I agree KCL. This jury found her guilty of the first two important phases. I'm hopeful that the next jury will be able to come to a unanimous decision after hearing the important facts and evidence presented by Mr Martinez. He will have time during this break to reflect and decide what and how he wants to present the State's case. (he also has the horrendous interviews she's just done available to him) You can see that his heart is with that family and he is dedicated to being the voice for their beloved Travis.
I am truly sorry the Alexander's were not able to be done with this monster today but I have faith that it will be better for them in the long run. She has been found guilty of Murder 1 and of being extremely cruel. She's in a MUCH different place now than she was in January 2013. She is now a convicted murderer.
Please let us know if there will be donations taken for the family before the July date.
Sending love and prayers your way :)

I agree KCL. This jury found her guilty of the first two important phases. I'm hopeful that the next jury will be able to come to a unanimous decision after hearing the important facts and evidence presented by Mr Martinez. He will have time during this break to reflect and decide what and how he wants to present the State's case. (he also has the horrendous interviews she's just done available to him) You can see that his heart is with that family and he is dedicated to being the voice for their beloved Travis.
I am truly sorry the Alexander's were not able to be done with this monster today but I have faith that it will be better for them in the long run. She has been found guilty of Murder 1 and of being extremely cruel. She's in a MUCH different place now than she was in January 2013. She is now a convicted murderer.
Please let us know if there will be donations taken for the family before the July date.
Sending love and prayers your way :)

Thank you. We will do another blast- stay tuned.

This family has brought the real truth and heart of Travis to the world!! That is a miracle if you think about it. It is what I'd want for my loved one.
Dear World,
Thank you for knowing that Travis rocked you while in this life and is rocking you still, thanks to his family and thanks to the angels that support the JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS cause.

Signed,

Love, Hope and Faith, these three.

My message to the Alexanders
I was with my brother when it came in. He broke in to tears remembering our last appeal that got one of our sisters killers off death row. I reminded both of us this decision ultimately was better for our family and worse punishment for both of them when we sat back and realized that. There is a peace that passes all understanding even in the face of this horrible moment. No matter what we all stand strong in solidarity with you all, we will be with you every step of the way, we love you, we grieve with you, we hold strength for you now and always. We are all here for you and surrounding you all with love and support. Much love.

Amen Kathy!

This family has brought the real truth and heart of Travis to the world!! That is a miracle if you think about it. It is what I'd want for my loved one.
Dear World,
Thank you for knowing that Travis rocked you while in this life and is rocking you still, thanks to his family and thanks to the angels that support the JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS cause.

Signed,

Love, Hope and Faith, these three.

Boom! I'm getting these words to the Alexanders- thank you

Dear Alexander Family and Friends:

“I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.”

Your faith has a legacy of moving forward beyond all obstacles, and finishing. Your family has a legacy of moving forward too. You have said that Travis was your strength and encouragement. Travis is still with you, and he is still your strength and encouragement, and he is round about you now and always to bear you up. There is NO empty chair. Hold fast to these truths.

We will still be here for you too.

Beautiful message, Katie. I continue to stand with the all those who love and miss Travis and all of you who have lost loved ones. I sent a donation with a message tonight because it was some way to reach out and say "You are not alone."

My heart also goes out to the jury who go home with pain as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74