KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm totally going to be Janine's grasshoppa tomorrow for once trying to keep my mouth shut and ears open....;)

I can't wait to hear Janine's perspective tomorrow! Would it be wrong for you to wear a wire so we can hear everything she says?

I can't help thinking that Janine's kids have to hate their mother being the "human lie detector" because the kids know they can't get away with anything. :floorlaugh:

KCL, What fun reading here! Yep, when one of the sign guys at the airport is there for you, it is a big day. Thanks to News Junkie for her contributions & kudos to Frigga & Labradorable for their support at the taping. Most of all, God bless you for turning your personal loss around to be helpful for other victims. That is a wonderful tribute for your sister..... Get some sleep, we are looking forward to your courtroom report tomorrow.

Oh panic! What if the Ricki Show airs contemporaneously with the verdict!!!!

:giggle:

That's what recorders are for.

So annoying that her show was cancelled...I really liked this format! :furious:
What an honor to meet Nick's mom.....their whole ordeal was is disgusting and sad

I'm home...just landed. Boy am I exhausted. Thank you Frigga! Sorry Janine had A mini meltdown - she's 5 mths pregnant so....
Can't wait to hang w her tomorrow- all day! She brought me a copy of her book!!! What a wild week- now home to take a hot bath check on my bro and crash toy HLN shows of course...I foresee a big bawl session in there too- it's all good.

Welcome home!
Thank you for sharing photos of your Ricki Lake adventure. I've always liked her, she seems like a sweetheart. Glad to know my impression was right.

You are a bright light for survivors of violence. xoxo

See ya' tomorrow.

It was great to go Hollywood today & go to the Rikki Lake show today to support you as you homage to your beautiful sister. And as an extra bonus got to meet Frigga.

What a great day - thanks to both of you beautiful ladies.

ttfn

You gals look fabulous!

Oh boy...finally home. Took my bro out for dinner..he's going through a little rough patch, please think a good thought for him if you can throw one in the stream. :)

I still can't believe what has happened in the last 24 hours. What an experience! Thanks for coming along with me. I heard Ricki ask Susan how she copes and stays sane and wondered if she'd ask me that and I thought I find creative ways, like this thread, to feel a connection and less alone. Make sense? I think we are all seeking a sense of belonging on this planet and when you feel disconnected it's a dangerous place to be. So thank you for all the love outpouring about my adventure!

Looking at NG right now and it appears she's' still here in AZ..woohoo! Maybe I'll get to speak with her too this week. I just am so psyched about Janine D tomorrow...wow. I'm living in a pure state of AWE this whole week!

Ok just one funny Ricki tidbit, while we were sitting there and by the way she knew TONS about our case, had read a lot on it and was referencing all kinds of details from my Victim Impact Statement etc. She was clearly hipped up to everything. So we're sitting there..that's when she said "I'm so impressed with you...you're just a bad *advertiser censored*!" hahaha! Where was my tape recorder then? But then she looks at my feet and says "oh I love your pedicure " and then giggles and points to her unpolished fingers and shows them to me(remember theres' a huge audience right there) and says " I know I"m so bad" and laughs. It was just such a typical "'girlfriend" moment. I love her! She made me so at ease and I was so nervous before hand. I felt like I was with an easy girlfriend to be dishing with about beauty stuff. Awesome.

Ok gonna hit the hay...I'll drib and drab more in as I remember. Had a great lunch with Frigga, Labradorable and her friend at this fantastic Art Smith new restaurant called "LYFE" Love Your Food *something* I don't remember really the name but we sat outside on the sidewalk and ate fantastic delicious food and talked talked talked. Such smart interesting people on this forum...I'm sayin! Wow.

Ok off to bed...will pop on in the am before I head up to The Janine Experience. I might get lucky and get to take her to airport...maybe I'll set my phone on record during the drive...lol (NO I will NOT, I respect her too much!).

Nitenite............................:eek:fftobed:

PS. Steely I don't know where to begin with that joke...it had something to do with me being in a sandwich shop and being approached being told I had a phone call waiting for me back in the kitchen which made me go :waitasec: And yes guess who it was...stalking me! It was a great prank...many years ago...but keeps on living...............something like that!

I'm so glad this thread finally appeared--I set it up then it disappeared immediately into the ether; didn't realize it would take a couple days (and a mod) to approve it. I hadn't said anything to anyone about creating it beforehand, just took the initiative. All worked out well then. :)

inhairandmakeup.jpg

Playing "make ups" with a show pro. ::::swoon:::::

I bet the new Pope isn't feeling as on top of the world as I am right now. You guys sure know how to puff up a gal!!! Thank you!!! Incredible trip just incredible. I didn't get to say everything I wanted but I think it went really well...got a lot of positive feedback . They even had a therapist there to give us any support we needed. This team is really really special. Got a lot of good hugs. ESP from one cute male producer who wrote me and wants to follow my posts here now.......mmmmmhmmmmm

You make sure that cute male producer knows that Janine Driver will size him up and know if he tries to lie to you!! Didja hear that cute male producer!?!?!?

Hahahahahahhaaha , I just noticed the "Verified Bad *advertiser censored*" in place of " court observer". Niiiiiice...

My caption:

"Cindy is the wind beneath my wings!"

Oh, that is beautiful, it made me cry.

KCL, you are so beautiful, elegant and classy. It is a privilege to read about your adventures in court and with Ricki. I have always loved her.

I followed you and Jordy during the Scott Peterson trial and I was so thrilled when I saw you were following the Arias trial.

I am so sorry about your beautiful sister Cindy. I had read about it a long time ago and my heart is with you always. I said a little prayer for your brother and hope he gets through this rough patch. I am sure having you for a sister will help him a lot. You are such a wonderful person.

Did I understand correctly? The Ricki Lake show with Katiecoolady airs today March 13? I want to set my DVR. Thanks in advance.

My caption:

"Cindy is the wind beneath my wings!"

Dangit, that brought tears to my eyes! I'm not a RL watcher, but want to see your show. Do you know what week you'll be on.

Love and hugs,

Melanie

Oh boy...finally home. Took my bro out for dinner..he's going through a little rough patch, please think a good thought for him if you can throw one in the stream. :)

I still can't believe what has happened in the last 24 hours. What an experience! Thanks for coming along with me. I heard Ricki ask Susan how she copes and stays sane and wondered if she'd ask me that and I thought I find creative ways, like this thread, to feel a connection and less alone. Make sense? I think we are all seeking a sense of belonging on this planet and when you feel disconnected it's a dangerous place to be. So thank you for all the love outpouring about my adventure!

Looking at NG right now and it appears she's' still here in AZ..woohoo! Maybe I'll get to speak with her too this week. I just am so psyched about Janine D tomorrow...wow. I'm living in a pure state of AWE this whole week!

Ok just one funny Ricki tidbit, while we were sitting there and by the way she knew TONS about our case, had read a lot on it and was referencing all kinds of details from my Victim Impact Statement etc. She was clearly hipped up to everything. So we're sitting there..that's when she said "I'm so impressed with you...you're just a bad *advertiser censored*!" hahaha! Where was my tape recorder then? But then she looks at my feet and says "oh I love your pedicure " and then giggles and points to her unpolished fingers and shows them to me(remember theres' a huge audience right there) and says " I know I"m so bad" and laughs. It was just such a typical "'girlfriend" moment. I love her! She made me so at ease and I was so nervous before hand. I felt like I was with an easy girlfriend to be dishing with about beauty stuff. Awesome.

Ok gonna hit the hay...I'll drib and drab more in as I remember. Had a great lunch with Frigga, Labradorable and her friend at this fantastic Art Smith new restaurant called "LYFE" Love Your Food *something* I don't remember really the name but we sat outside on the sidewalk and ate fantastic delicious food and talked talked talked. Such smart interesting people on this forum...I'm sayin! Wow.

Ok off to bed...will pop on in the am before I head up to The Janine Experience. I might get lucky and get to take her to airport...maybe I'll set my phone on record during the drive...lol (NO I will NOT, I respect her too much!).

Nitenite............................:eek:fftobed:

PS. Steely I don't know where to begin with that joke...it had something to do with me being in a sandwich shop and being approached being told I had a phone call waiting for me back in the kitchen which made me go :waitasec: And yes guess who it was...stalking me! It was a great prank...many years ago...but keeps on living...............something like that!

Who? :waitasec:

You make sure that cute male producer knows that Janine Driver will size him up and know if he tries to lie to you!! Didja hear that cute male producer!?!?!?

BBM

Woah! Woah! Woah! There's no reason to get a human lie detector involved in scoping out men interested in KCL. :eek:

Did I understand correctly? The Ricki Lake show with Katiecoolady airs today March 13? I want to set my DVR. Thanks in advance.

No, we don't know the air date yet.

Originally Posted by KarenUK
Sadly the Ricki Lake show doesn't get shown in Britain anymore (I used to love it) - does anyone know if it will be available online?

its on Fox(used to be FX) over here,virgin media channel 157 or sky channel 124.

think we are so behind though

http://foxtv.co.uk/the-ricki-lake-show

You look great Katie !!! Cannot wait to see the show...thanks for letting us tag along !!!

I'm home...just landed. Boy am I exhausted. Thank you Frigga! Sorry Janine had A mini meltdown - she's 5 mths pregnant so....
Can't wait to hang w her tomorrow- all day! She brought me a copy of her book!!! What a wild week- now home to take a hot bath check on my bro and crash toy HLN shows of course...I foresee a big bawl session in there too- it's all good.

Please give Janine a hug from us, KCL. Her point of "feeling what the speaker feels" when talking couldn't have been more poignant. I could feel the pain she has reliving a horrible event in her life and it made me sad and angry in an instant. She is amazing. Can't wait for the commentary on her visit to AZ and the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74