KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time...years having passed...all the paths that were meant to cross finally meet. My nightly prayers will also extend to not only the Alexander family, but all those who are giving so much to help them and Travis. I know I'm a short-timer to this community, but I am truly touched and inspired by the genuine hearts on here. Thank you KCL, and Travis' sister, for sharing this special experience. <3 to you all!

I have always loved elephants (living ones) and had a friend who collected figurines of them but I personally never had an interest in them. Last April I found a jeweled elephant wall plaque that I fell in love with, bought it, and hung it in a prominent place in my dining room. Two months later my hubby and I got an anniversary gift of two turquoise ceramic elephant candle holders, a mama and a baby, both pretty good sizes. They are displayed in our living room, on our TV and I love them. I love all three. In October through a strange twist of fate our family took in an exchange student (under emergency circumstances) from Thailand- he is a freshman in high school, he is buddhist, his name is Detana Amonchintana, and he is from the Surin Provence of Thailand- it is known for its elephants! Each year in November they celebrate an 'elephant festival' where everyone comes out to feed and water the elephants. I have had goosebumps this whole story- wow... just wow!

I just love how you put that. What a beautiful perspective. I will share this with her.

And I might add we all come from different walks of life, different beliefs and we agree to disagree but tonight we all made a connection with each other through her compassion and kindness.

I'm in awe of this story, KCL. I can only hope to be as kind, selfless and generous as you, this gift giver, and so many others here. It is truly an honor to share these experiences with you. Thank you so much for taking the time. God bless!

Yes and yes. She had been doing a lot of research on google earth.

Thank you.

I had the feeling ja wanted to get out of town asap, distance herself so she could cover her tracks and resume her paper trail in Nevada or Utah.

I like how the sister thought she was looking for one thing (the gun) but was being directed to actually find something much more valuable .. a connection with Travis.

Perfectly stated....

I've always felt that Jodi disposed of the gun in a garbage can somewhere. Why take the chance of having someone stumble upon the gun in the desert when it can be thrown away and buried in a landfill?

LIghtbulb moment...what day was Travis's trash pick-up day?

I have always loved elephants (living ones) and had a friend who collected figurines of them but I personally never had an interest in them. Last April I found a jeweled elephant wall plaque that I fell in love with, bought it, and hung it in a prominent place in my dining room. Two months later my hubby and I got an anniversary gift of two turquoise ceramic elephant candle holders, a mama and a baby, both pretty good sizes. They are displayed in our living room, on our TV and I love them. I love all three. In October through a strange twist of fate our family took in an exchange student (under emergency circumstances) from Thailand- he is a freshman in high school, he is buddhist, his name is Detana Amonchintana, and he is from the Surin Provence of Thailand- it is known for its elephants! Each year in November they celebrate an 'elephant festival' where everyone comes out to feed and water the elephants. I have had goosebumps this whole story- wow... just wow!

My family is from Cuba and my mother always told me elephant figures were good luck. She specifically said to have their rear end point to the front door as part of this belief. Funny how it crosses so many cultures. :)

OMG, I am amazed at the story KCL just shared with us!

I don't even know how to express my sincerest thanks and appreciation to the thoughtful gift giver - how wonderful that what you chose turned out to be the exactly perfect gift!! You are so sweet to do that on behalf of WS, and may God bless you for your kindness.

The story of searching for the gun, meeting the family who now lives in Travis' house and everything about this day are just mind-boggling, and yet they make so much sense if you believe that this is how life is - perfect moments that come to us unexpectedly - truly magical! Travis was still able to communicate long after he was gone from life here on earth.

Thank you and big hugs for the gift giver and for KCL - you guys are the BEST!!

I was telling a friend of mine who lives in California and is addicted to this trial, how upset I am at not being able to attend because of my work. Of all the times, I have been the busiest just when it would have been so much fun to come down and see a little of the trial in person.

I was sharing with her that I belong to this wonderful forum where several members have not only attended, but also posted of their experiences and I told her I have been able to live vicariously through all of you, and especially you KCL. I hope you know how much it means to those of us who can't be there, even though we live here, and how wonderful it is to see all the pictures you post and read the wonderful stories you share . . . please don't ever stop!

We all pretty much decided we wouldn't rely on anything Jodi Arias said on where to look for it. But this sister had an intuition so we just followed it.

And got a sunburn. lol It was totally worth it. I was honored to be included on this caper.

Oh and my BAD *advertiser censored* friend made dinner for all of them. I don't think any of them went home til around 8 pm.

Sometimes we need to follow our intuition. I'm glad you were there to help in the search.

I was telling a friend of mine who lives in California and is addicted to this trial, how upset I am at not being able to attend because of my work. Of all the times, I have been the busiest just when it would have been so much fun to come down and see a little of the trial in person.

I was sharing with her that I belong to this wonderful forum where several members have not only attended, but also posted of their experiences and I told her I have been able to live vicariously through all of you, and especially you KCL. I hope you know how much it means to those of us who can't be there, even though we live here, and how wonderful it is to see all the pictures you post and read the wonderful stories you share . . . please don't ever stop!

Oh I'll keep going until the day I drive out to the Perryville Prison which houses Jodi Arias on Death Row and take one last photo of her residence...making her never to be seen again.

Then...it's all about LIFE from that point on. L I F E and the living! And legacies! And magic and miracles and connection and expansion.

Katiecoo, I am so touched reading your story. I actually had trouble reading it through my misty eyes. You are so beautiful, inside and out. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Your brother has such a sweet soul and it shows through his smile. I can feel the love you have for him by your writing. I keep you and him in my thoughts and prayers.

And, BB, wow, what a wonderful thing you did. It simply reinforces my belief in the goodness of humanity. You are a beloved soul and it shows by your thoughtfulness.

This may sound crazy but what if.....

I am not from Arizona and never have been there. I got to thinking what if the image of the Elephant was a sign. I googled Elephant and Arizona and came up with Elephant Mountain trail at spur cross. It looks to be north of Mesa just outside of Phoenix, would this be a route Jodi would have taken out of Mesa?

Could this be an area of connection between Jodi and Travis? Could they have went there on a hike?

I don't know how remote this place is or if it is off the main hwy. Would this area be a place to throw away a gun?

PS! Thanks to A News Junkie who donated all the GRAPHICS to the photos for this story. :great::rocker::great:

I am not from Arizona and never have been there. I got to thinking what if the image of the Elephant was a sign. I googled Elephant and Arizona and came up with Elephant Mountain trail at spur cross. It looks to be north of Mesa just outside of Phoenix, would this be a route Jodi would have taken out of Mesa?

Could this be an area of connection between Jodi and Travis? Could they have went there on a hike?

I don't know how remote this place is or if it is off the main hwy. Would this area be a place to throw away a gun?

Spur Cross is north of Cave Creek (good dragonfly hunting area). It would be out of the way and unlikely she went there.

If it would have been along her route, then yes, it could be a place to ditch a weapon.

She most likely went from Mesa, through Phoenix to Wickenburg, then northwest to Kingman. Once there she would continue north to Las Vegas where she would catch I-15 to Salt Lake, City.

She testified she was going to shoot the sunset at Lake Powell, but it got too late. If she was implying she went that direction the fact her phone hit a tower between Kingman and Las Vegas shows she lied.

Oh I'll keep going until the day I drive out to the Perryville Prison which houses Jodi Arias on Death Row and take one last photo of her residence...making her never to be seen again.

Then...it's all about LIFE from that point on. L I F E and the living! And legacies! And magic and miracles and connection and expansion.

You are all such special, giving ladies. Thank you for all the information you bring to us and the sacrifice of sitting daily in court.
And Thoughts and prayers for Juan Martinez as he completes his work for Justice for Travis and Traviss' wonderful family.

G'nite all.
KCL, thank you for sharing a truly amazing story with us.
BB, thank you for being you. Your generosity will touch many.
ANJ, thank you for your graphic skills and helping KCL tell the story.

xoxo

Rena- excellent thought! I don't believe a thing out of JA's mouth, so I say anything is possible- and I DO think she would go off the 'beaten path', so to speak, to dispose of the weapon.

I have it from a reliable source (IMO) that the location is North, down winding trails/roads, where there may be fallen or felled trees. Also, either government, school, or military type land. Any of this sound familiar to anyone?

What do you know of this elephant mountain trail PASA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken