KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I realize this is O/T, but can someone please fill me in on AZLawyer's sleuthing in the Casey Anthony case? I wasn't around these parts during that trial...but now I'm so darn curious!

TIA.

Search AZLawyers posts a ways back...they uncovered the very hideous history under the OTHER browser on the Anthony computer.
Seems the attorneys for the state just didn't decide to check that.
There are very interesting spreadsheets and everything.
I'm on tablet, or I'd link you.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Snowhite, the frames are just beautiful. You have a real talent there and a very good eye.

I really, really want to hear the juror's, and particularly foreman's, opinion when they hear of those forged pedo letters. It really speaks to the depths of her evilness and depravity.

Yes!! The rewritten journals....I know that's not proven fact, but please....lol
The letters, the hidden messages, the whole shady 5 + years....from premeditating the murder, to now.

How can this juror be so bamboozled??

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Thank you. I'm thinking about it. This is where I'm starting.

Definitely write a book KatieCL! I'll buy it, even if it is about how to manage 16 things at once (since you are obviously a pro!) :seeya:

Yes he tried to sell those pedophile letters to me as legit as well...right in the courtroom. It's like the defense team knew they were just "selling" things that were questionable or just flat out fabricated to try and defend her but Kiefer was so rabid it's like he was actually believing it to be true. Shaking my head.

It's my personal opinion only that it's driven by a deep hatred for Juan Martinez from everything he said. I also think being a DP opponent plays a role. I don't know the details and don't think i'd share if I did but I can tell you what it feels like: something personal.

What is the personal hatred for Juan Martinez about?

I Tweeted a bunch of messages referencing Kiefer's seemingly close relationship with the defense...and I got some media replies asking me about it.

Ok, I tried to enlarge the frames...I put pictures in the finished frames so they don't look so blah...do you like one of these?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Snippy29/cfc2a8ce-8451-4f01-b0da-c06a14d1f179_zpsfacc757d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Snippy29/e169f9ca-866e-45b6-a432-9fc778bfcfe6_zps0d30397b.jpg

Photobucket is acting up...these two for now...

Trying again...Too Bright, was trying to show the colors

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Snippy29/3d34d92b-1837-4d42-bfe5-b7d9dea53a70_zps03449218.jpg

My last one I finished ...I had this Lady Brooch and found this picture to put in it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Snippy29/SAM_0270_zpsae67d53d.jpg

Snow White those are beautiful!

My mom does the same thing to frames, we go to tag sales and flea markets to buy old jewelry for her to use.

You not my mamma are you? :floorlaugh:

She follows the case too, she had throat cancer last year, got a clean bill of health and a few weeks ago we found out she has cancer in lots of odd spots all over.

She wants JA to fry and would like to inject her!

Im not familar with who the jurors are. One of the jurors was on Inside Edition a little while ago. He said he wants to meet jodi and ask her the question everybody wants to know. Why? Hes a bald male.

Im not familar with who the jurors are. One of the jurors was on Inside Edition a little while ago. He said he wants to meet jodi and ask her the question everybody wants to know. Why? Hes a bald male.

Does he think shed be honest.

Will Judge Stevens also remain on this case for the penalty phase. I hope so.

Will Judge Stevens also remain on this case for the penalty phase. I hope so.

I wonder! She got emotional (for the alexander family I think ) there at the end. I bet that bothered the DT and Jodie.

On his watch disturbs me. To me it says a lot about his personality. His son also explains that the media were at his home waiting for him and spent the night in his home. So, when did he have the time to read online or watch tv to determine that arias was crucified in the media. Things that make you go hhhmmmm.

I think he watched TV and was fed information by family members. I don't have any faith in anything he says. How else would he have an opinion of Jodie being crucified! How would they feel if she had killed his son?

(snipped)

They might even add to the "series of bad things" that happened to that 4th finger.

Yeah she thinks prison is like jail where she's at! What a reality check that woman will get. The prisoners are a different breed than the maricopa jail inmates.
It sucks to be her! I can't imagine not being able to eat good foods of your choice. I thought of her today as I was enjoying my broasted chicken and jojo's and coleslaw. Jail slop ewwww oh and I may end up at Starbucks for a strawberry frappucino ! I just got out my back door and there's a plaza and Starbucks.
I have the choice of sitting outside and and people watch as I sip my frappucino .

Snow White those are beautiful!

My mom does the same thing to frames, we go to tag sales and flea markets to buy old jewelry for her to use.

You not my mamma are you? :floorlaugh:

She follows the case too, she had throat cancer last year, got a clean bill of health and a few weeks ago we found out she has cancer in lots of odd spots all over.

She wants JA to fry and would like to inject her!

So sorry your mother is ill....I hate the "C" word...lost my 3 dearest friends to it....all three were in their 50's...hard to believe I've outlived them by almost 20 years now...I'm happy your Mother has a hobby like this...its certainly been great for me...that, and following Trials and reading...I have all of Ann Rule Books.......I'll keep your Mother in my thoughts & prayers and you too...

Thanks for that quote and it's very similar to one I have on my home page in honor of a departed friend.

"Death is not extinguishing the light; It is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."
-- Rabindranath Tagore
Born: May 7, 1861, Jorasanko, India
Died: August 7, 1941, Jorasanko Thakur Bari
Spouse: Mrinalini Devi (m. 1883–1902)
Awards: Nobel Prize in Literature
Education: University of Calcutta, St. Xavier's Collegiate School, University College London

Just jumping off your post- as this is for you & The Alexanders...I am a "Community Volunteer"- i.e. Catholic/ non- Mormon Library Staff at the local LDS Temple. I thought this very fitting.

"Death is not the end. It is putting out the candle because the dawn has come."
~ Thomas S. Monson
(quoting Rabindranath Tagore)

He is the current President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Monson

Fruity, thanks so much for doing this!
One suggestion, if I may, can we put DP OR life after their name as we find out how they voted?

Example: Juror no 17 - Ponytail - DP ??

Good idea!

I've sent a message to a mod to ask if I can be sent the text from the post in the other thread (if I try to copy and paste it, the videos and links disappear).
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Other information to add:
"Maureen" is Marilou Allen-Coogan and "Wrestler" is Kevin Spellman.

Ok, I realize this is O/T, but can someone please fill me in on AZLawyer's sleuthing in the Casey Anthony case? I wasn't around these parts during that trial...but now I'm so darn curious!

TIA.

On my phone now but when I get to my laptop I will link you to it. AMAZING WORK by AZlawyer & JWG. Very incriminating evidence (ok, well MORE of it) was discovered by AZ & JWG over a year after the trial. Bombshell stuff.

If you want to read about it before I can get home to a pc, go to Caylee's forum. There are several threads. One in particular discusses the new evidence when Nancy Grace interviewed her. Also, Orlando reporter Tony Pipitone got the first exclusive interview with both AZ & JWG. There should be videos linked in those threads.

So sorry your mother is ill....I hate the "C" word...lost my 3 dearest friends to it....all three were in their 50's...hard to believe I've outlived them by almost 20 years now...I'm happy your Mother has a hobby like this...its certainly been great for me...that, and following Trials and reading...I have all of Ann Rule Books.......I'll keep your Mother in my thoughts & prayers and you too...

Thank you for your kind words, my mom is 72 and appears to have the same hobbies and interests.
This trial is keeping her mind a little busy, she is in love with Juan!

On my phone now but when I get to my laptop I will link you to it. AMAZING WORK by AZlawyer & JWG. Very incriminating evidence (ok, well MORE of it) was discovered by AZ & JWG over a year after the trial. Bombshell stuff.

If you want to read about it before I can get home to a pc, go to Caylee's forum. There are several threads. One in particular discusses the new evidence when Nancy Grace interviewed her. Also, Orlando reporter Tony Pipitone got the first exclusive interview with both AZ & JWG. There should be videos linked in those threads.

i looked at that forum but i'm overwhelmed. when you can link me, i'd sure appreciate it. i wasn't here for that trial. i love AZ lawyer and would sure like to read all about this! thanks. just whenever you get a chance, beach!!! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk