KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The posts have been deleted - rightfully so in my opinion. A poster was using KCL's blog to try to convince other posters of their opinion and I thought that was wrong. I know who the poster was and what they said. Another poster was claiming that the NRA was supposedly paying a witness to go along with GZ testimony. It was a crazy day IMO. Let us move on.

Oh dear. I was hoping it was nice stuff. What a mess. Thanks for clarifying. Subject closed.

I read that it was the evil murderesses birthday the other day with no visitors ,just wanted to spread the good news! It made my day, I had almost forgotten about her!

She was flying from Phoenix to San Diego, thankfully. The resort is just over the border in Mexico.

I'm always a nervous wreck landing in San Diego. The airport is downtown and on approach you can see people in their cars on the freeway. Very freaky. I just don't look anymore! But coming in low over the water at SFO isn't fun either. I'm always sure the pilot will end up short of the runway...or clip the sea wall. And this one did. So sad.

Yes, that one overpass with cars always seems like it's going to be taken out by the plane you're on!:floorlaugh: My little brother lives in San Diego, so I see it a lot!

I understand your confusion! :) You'd have to read back a bit to figure it out. KCL is on a much-needed vacation at a resort just over the border from San Diego. :skip:

I just hope she is safe. Too much stuff going on down there. I would have picked Aloha !!!:seeya:

Well, lookie who I ran in to on my flight home from San Diego last night. We had a long talk about baggage claim. He was reluctant to tell me what he was doing over there as he didn't want it "advertised" but let me just suffice to say (after I weasled it out of him) that he received a very important honoring over the weekend. :rockon:

Hearing will be this Tues to decide the new date for the resentencing phase and he thinks it will be in the Fall.

As always Martinez was gracious, funny, warm, asking me lots of questions about myself, my trip (AMAZING), our case, our prosecutor etc etc. He's always so inquisitive. He has a flip phone so couldn't hear jayarroh's song I sent but asked me to call him so we could figure out a way I could play it for him.

May I present .... Juan Martinez and me, with no makeup, my bad haircut in a half cocked pony tail falling out, a sunburn, a wrinkled dress and my tear stained face after crying at the end of my book and having to leave my vacation in Heaven. Why does it always happen that way?

mejuan_zps9ebbb7f5.jpg

Well, lookie who I ran in to on my flight home from San Diego last night. We had a long talk about baggage claim. He was reluctant to tell me what he was doing over there as he didn't want it "advertised" but let me just suffice to say (after I weasled it out of him) that he received a very important honoring over the weekend. :rockon:

Hearing will be this Tues to decide the new date for the resentencing phase and he thinks it will be in the Fall.

As always Martinez was gracious, funny, warm, asking me lots of questions about myself, my trip (AMAZING), our case, our prosecutor etc etc. He's always so inquisitive. He has a flip phone so couldn't hear jayarroh's song I sent but asked me to call him so we could figure out a way I could play it for him.

May I present .... Juan Martinez and me, with no makeup, my bad haircut in a half cocked pony tail falling out, a sunburn, a wrinkled dress and my tear stained face after crying at the end of my book and having to leave my vacation in Heaven. Why does it always happen that way?

mejuan_zps9ebbb7f5.jpg

WOW,,,the Gods seem to be always bringing you two together.

WOW,,,the Gods seem to be always bringing you two together.

Isn't that just crazy? I saw him in line as I was boarding then saw him board after me and once we got to baggage claim we had a long talk extending to the sidewalk. He is always so kind asking about our case, how it was dealing with biased Judge Silvia Arrelano in that last appeal (he can't stand her..GOOD). I'm typically awkward and spazzing out talking to him in some way but yesterday took the cake as I was hoping to slink home looking like that undetected but nooooooo. :blushing:

Welcome Home, sweet lady. I hope real-life takes you back gently. You are still beautiful, with or without any primping!

Crossed fingers and prayed that John will be much better on your return.

Katiecoo! Fantastic- all the way around, your week at the ranch AND running into Juan! Bravisimo! Really, really enjoyed the blog post, always do, but there was something different about this one. The fear, panic and anxiety so intense but your ability to recognize it and overcome it is really incredible. So self aware. Some people go their entire lives without even recognizing those type of deep inner feelings let alone voicing them or accepting them. I am so glad the trip was as good as it was, and I am so glad your dad is sending you back. I thought about you a lot this week and loved seeing the pictures and words in your blog. Thanks for sharing so thoughtfully and deeply- you help us all!

I'm always left speechless by your blog and this time is no different. I wish I was able to express myself in the beautiful way you do but, alas, I don't have that gift.

My life parallels yours in many ways and unlike you, I hold it all in and haven't found many ways to use my struggles to help others, as I wish I could.

You are amazing and you've brought so much insight to my life. I just had to let you know how much I appreciate how you freely give as you work through your own turmoil. You truly bring light to the darkness.

Much love and happiness to you. You are so deserving. Your family is always in my prayers.

I hope today is a smooth and happy homecoming for Alfonse and you!

Be sure to listen to Beth Karas on Tricia's blog talk radio - Sunday. She is really happy with her life. Says she is getting to read and will begin to write, will still be covering trials, and she will be giving more of her own opinions now and in the future. She talked about her younger, disabled brother who she was very close to and also her father. She gave many personal insights into her life, past and present.

KCL,
I can't help but think that JM was a gift during your transition from rest to real life. What a blessing that the first person you see is someone who is kind, caring, a warrior and on your side!
I don't believe in coincidence. All things are for a reason, even if there are some we don't understand at the time.

Oh, I'll just say it. I don't care how old she is or how crazy it sounds- I think she's supposed to apply for Law School and become a prosecutor! There, I said it!

mejuan_zps9ebbb7f5.jpg

You look beautiful, KCL! Juan has such a sexy smile. You both rock! :loveyou:

P.S. Did you get to ask him about the cross stitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker