KC's VISITOR LOG 1/23/09

Has Baez's website received a facelift?
Looks like it to me. I just don't get what a computer graphic thingamawhozee is going to do for the defense. Is he going to make a film showing an actress KC dropping off an actress Caylee at Sawgrass to an actress Zanny?

I just don't get it -

Is it normal for an attorney to visit their client in jail almost everyday? Does anyone else think it's weird how much time he spends with Casey? We know she isn't dishing out information, so what the heck does he do with her all the time he's there. I'm sorry, but I think those two were having an intimate relationship before she got locked up. What attorney hugs their client like he does? I'm sorry, but it makes me want to puke 100 X's. Yuck, yuck, yuck... It makes me really dislike JB.

Is it normal for an attorney to visit their client in jail almost everyday? Does anyone else think it's weird how much time he spends with Casey? We know she isn't dishing out information, so what the heck does he do with her all the time he's there. I'm sorry, but I think those two were having an intimate relationship before she got locked up. What attorney hugs their client like he does? I'm sorry, but it makes me want to puke 100 X's. Yuck, yuck, yuck... It makes me really dislike JB.

Yes, he spends way to much time on this one client.. I think he probably let's her use his lap top on a daily basis. He is pacifing her.

Did anyone notice that this guy from the Sail school initials are JP is this Tony Lazarro's JP. Just curious ,hope I am not starting a rumor

They are preparing trial presentation materials. This tells us they have NO intention of pleading out. KC is going to ride this all the way to the bitter end.

And a bitter end, it will be, for everyone involved. :furious:

They are preparing trial presentation materials. This tells us they have NO intention of pleading out. KC is going to ride this all the way to the bitter end.

It's not up to Baez and KC. They have to be offered a plea deal first. It tells me that they don't expect prosecutors to consider a plea anymore. I wonder if they would turn down a plea at this point if offered one.

It's not up to Baez and KC. They have to be offered a plea deal first. It tells me that they don't expect prosecutors to consider a plea anymore. I wonder if they would turn down a plea at this point if offered one.

oh what is it called when you say not guilty but admit state has enough evidence to convict? whatever it is, that's what they would do. but wont.

I'm not an English language scholar by any extent, but shouldn't someone proofread these bio's?

case in point.."and help us prepare for you case"..isn't it "your" case?

case in point.."..is an extremely well rounded person and can be found in one of three places...(1) in the ofice assisting clients (2) in the trenches (3) talking to witnesses, (if places 2 and 3 are the same, then why the extra comma?) or (4) in the court room

just sayin'...

Todd B. proofed them???:confused:

Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM ...

FWIW, 21:46 is 9:46pm. Just got off the phone with a paralegal I met through work and she said her office meets with people who can come to the office during regular business offices and then they "visit shutins" (her words, not mine) during the evenings. A 1hr 36min visit would add 2 billable hours to the day. If they just stopped by for a signature, they could still bill for one hour. Doesn't seem right but then alot of reality doesn't.:waitasec:

What a coincidence that an atty working for Baez also teaches at Full Sail, where TonE studies, and has his hand in entertainment/PR/production.

Surely he was visiting KC on business related to the case. But I strongly believe that KC thinks she'll get off, get out of jail and end up a big star.

Sure has! At the start of the case, it was rather bland and you when you clicked on bio's nothing happened. Seems he added people to staff also.

wasn't that also what the bar was upset about as well? that there were a few mistruths listed.....?????????

I knew I had heard 'Full Sail' somewhere recently. This is cut and pasted from the thread on Casey. Tony's and Iassen's IM's and was kindly typed out by butwhatif:

SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ID: (11.24AM) Hi
KC (11.25AM) Morning. how are ya
ID: I'm ok, you?
KC: Ok? whats going on love
ID: Nm, just at work, u?
KC (11.26AM) Sitting around. tired
ID Late night?
KC Eh, not really. just havent been sleeping well
ID: Oh
KC: Cant wait to get into my own place
ID: You should exercise more. when is that happening?
KC: This is true. i need to. probably within the week
ID: Oh true, you and tony?
KC No sir. just me and the kid
ID Where?
KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . its off semoran, just before university. i'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. i didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now
ID So what do you do when you work? with the kid that is
KC: I have a nanny. i love her
ID Nice. how much do they charge?
KC: We've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust.
KC (11:30AM ) It just depends. i pay her a lot more than most nanys make. its worth it though.
ID: Yeah, i understand. where does tone live?
KC (11.31AM) She's a friend. between myself and one of my coworkers, its her main source of income.....he's off of university. really close to full sail.
ID Oh, ok

KC: He's going to be moving off of goldenrod and university soon though, within the next month, to cranes landing
ID Why arent you guys living together???
KC (11.32AM) We've only been dating 7 wks . haha

Bolded by me - may be nothing, but I thought worth mentioning.

hmm, zanny the imaginary nanny? first she met her 4 years ago, before Caylee was born, now it is six years.... a person could lose their mind trying to keep track of the crazy stories told to each friend. More razzle ,dazzle.

I would really like to know when Baez added Mr.J.P Manterola. I noticed that Baez has updated his website several times since the case began as well. Mr.Manterola was not on his team when Casey was on bond, I do recall because I check his website frequently. My question would be, if there had been any type of deals on the table prior to Mr.Manterola joining Baez's team and would that be the reason that he is under investigation. Also, it has been noticed that N.G. released knew pictures of Caylee last week, and she even said new pictures of Caylee as an infant. Could it be that Casey is making all these deals from behind bars? She did seem to carry a binder and heavy bag with her to her visits with Baez while she was out on bond. She is not convicted yet, the remains were turned over to her so legally she could do as she pleases for now when it comes to anything pertain to Caylee I would think. Anyone know?

Looks like a particular person wants to be the ONLY living human that Casey is allowed to talk to.

Most visits are 2 hrs...
one was 4?
also seems like the minister gets a half a minute visit..
so THe thing about sleeping with and reading her BIBLE?
Well without somebody such as a minister to clarify it to her ,she could not understand the type of ancient language it has in it.

I mean...thy and thou & some parts are not literal they are more
conjecture & examples of things .

This is why fragile minds like that of JIM JONES and people who
misinterpret the meanings and examples ,modify them to their own beliefs and end up to be
Pseudo Saints:
One who professes religious ideals ,but practices on their own terms
they are not real saints but are percieved as saints.

in otherwords she refuses the visits of the minister. If she really was interested in reading and understanding the BIBLE could benefit from the time and visits.
Yet she reads on her own ,which will only lead to her believing that by praying her own way, and forgiving herself ,she will delude herself to think, she has been forgiven ,and born again .Also that she does not ever have to tell the truth because it is between herself and GOD.

:gavel::book: and maybe when this is all over it will be between her and her maker?

hmm, zanny the imaginary nanny? first she met her 4 years ago, before Caylee was born, now it is six years.... a person could lose their mind trying to keep track of the crazy stories told to each friend. More razzle ,dazzle.

So, she met ZFG in 2002, when she was 16, while working at Universal? Really? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't try to keep her stories straight, you will go 'round the bend, for sure. :crazy:

*Road Sign* STAY SANE - PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AHEAD

Hmm... very interesting! Is that the same day that all the "entertainment deal" rumors started? Could this be why they got started?

Maybe we should just email him and ask... that seems to be working well lately.
You know, if Casey made the deal, it would mean that Bozo can say he isn't involved - even tho I am sure he would profit from it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back