GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapshot it: open the picture you just took - To capture the image, press the Side button (the one that turns the device on and off) and at the same time press the Home button on the front of the iPhone. Hold both buttons for a second or so and let go. If done correctly you will see kind of like a "flash" on your screen.

Thank you, I was about to go look at that. Weird how you can read my mind.
o_O:p

Okay, I've never prepared crow before. Who has recipes? We are going to need it on the ready. :) MOO

ETA: On second thought, don't share those here as they will probably be considered off-topic. I don't want to get anyone in trouble! I'll google...probably too late for a nice marinade, darn it.

Last edited:
Snapshot it: open the picture you just took - To capture the image, press the Side button (the one that turns the device on and off) and at the same time press the Home button on the front of the iPhone. Hold both buttons for a second or so and let go. If done correctly you will see kind of like a "flash" on your screen.
That works on my kindle fire 10, also.

Still too large.
Maybe message me if
You have help bc I don’t want to. Clog the feed. I can def do at
Home
Later
From my
CPU. Everyone is getting g up right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online