GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
GUILTY of first degree murder. LWOP

Hallelujah!

We believed in justice for you, Kelsey. Your life touched so many people. You left the world a legacy in your little daughter.

Rest in a better place, sweet lady.

“What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.”

―David Levithan, Love Is the Higher Law

Please continue discussion here.

Bumping Tricia's post from previous thread:

TODAY, MONDAY NOVEMBER 18TH 2019 IS AMNESTY DAY ON THE KELSEY BERRETH THREAD!

Hi Everyone,

If you are still under a time-out because of a violation that occurred on this thread please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and let me know. I will look into your situation and unless you did something that was really awful your time-out will be lifted.

We are giving you a do-over but with the do-over comes a speech from me about the rules.

Just because someone posts something you disagree with does not mean you can be rude or snarky to that person. If a person is posting something that violates TOS please do not hesitate to alert.

Remember just because it is your theory or your opinion that doesn't mean you can post any wild accusation you want.

Please remember NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. No matter how much someone annoys you or makes you lose your mind you cannot insult them or in general be a jerk to that person. If the person is violating TOS then all you have to do is alert and scroll. It is very simple. If you choose to insult a fellow poster you will be timed out or banned depending on the situation.

If you see posts have been removed and you feel that they shouldn't have been please remember, there are all kinds of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know about. Plus, if a post that violates TOS is quoted then we have to remove the whole post not just the quoted part.

Please understand our wonderful hardworking mods do everything they can before someone is banned. We do not like timing-out or banning people so please heed their warnings when they come in and post about TOS violations.

While I know many think Websleuths rules are complicated they really aren't. Stick to the facts, don't be a jerk, alert on a post that violates TOS and scroll on by. That's it. Easy Peasy.

Thank you for participating.

Take Care,
Tricia
P.S. It is past 3 am and I have been up for a looooooog time. Please forgive any mistakes on my part. I am flat out loopy and should not be operating heavy machinery.

Last edited:
Wow- I take a nap and wake up to this wonderful news!

Yes! Justice is served for you, Kelsey!

God Bless the Berreth family. Next, we need to make sure that Baby K stays right where she is- with her loving Mom's family and away from PF's side of the family.

Great job, Prosecution- just amazing. Above and beyond my expectations, all the evidence you presented.

Thank you to the jury for serving, for doing the right thing and putting Patrick behind bars for the rest of his life. I am sure this was a hard case to serve on, and listening to graphic testimony I am sure was heart wrenching. Amazing job.

Thank you to PommyMommy, MassGuy, Seattle1, TippyLynn, Gardenista, YellowRose and so many others who kept us all up speed with tweets and links. I appreciate the time and commitment, we really are not worthy hah!

DA May and company put on a picture perfect case. Thanks to all their hard work, this bobble headed numb nut won't be walking the streets freely again!!!

Last edited:
Couldn't quote a bunch of people I wanted to....thanks everyone for the updates. System crashed on me and I was having a tough time and then catching up! Can't even name everyone to thank! I feel even worse for that beautiful baby girl after impact statement from CB

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Prosecutor Beth Reed says at press conference that #PatrickFrazee shows signs of being a sociopath. He remained emotionaless through the trial and sentencing, including emotional statements from #KelseyBerreth family.

EJsW85uU0AABtVR.jpg

4:46 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads