KH's (alleged) email to co-workers

i agree with what emma said above. when i first read this email, very early on, i did take a pause and say, hmmmmm. but then i decided its not all that odd. i only have 10 coworkers, so i would notify them personally, or have the manager do it, but i really think that in this day and age i would ask them to not talk to any media until the crisis is over. intel is a huge company and this is the way they handled it. apparently it worked because nobody from intel has come forward. jmo, imo, mho and all that jazz ;)

I agree completely with you and with what Emma said in her post you refer to above. You're right, it apparently worked since we've not heard anything from anyone there.

BTW, I love your siggy line!! :)

How did this email come out? That's the weird part to me. Did KH release it? Who released it, and to whom? Knowing that, I think, would be interesting...

Best-
Herding Cats

When i first posted earlier today, I stated i had seen this elswhere in a few places on the net but did not see confirmation that it was legit although i had no reason to doubt it....well that is because at the time i was looking for leads on the supposed e-mail TH sent to the school asking about the science project so i didn't really take much note of this other than being pleased to see someone in the family was doing something early on kwim...

Well when i read this e-mail it was sites like facebook, personal blog sites and then a few crime sites later on i saw that it was all being referenced back to ****.. At that time it wasn't posted on a law site that i came across.

Now as i look at it I'm not sure it is legit and this is why i have my doubts

It was a Forwarded e-mail from KH (according to the header) would he forward it multiple times or just cc whomever he was addressing?

The fact it references a Becky this bothers me ( although it could be pure coincidence )but remember Becky O not sure if i can put in the last name but she has been in MSM?? (vigil, MC,etc) Becky has put herself out in the media a few times now with the bracelets, website,phone interview defending MC.. for a friend who knows KH supposed wishes were for people not to speak to the media..well lets just leave it at that...as i have no way of knowing if it is the same becky.. Plus the Becky O i'm referring to says she is a friend of KH and so did MC then Kh comes out and refutes that and Mc has a sexting thing going with TH... it all seems to bizarre not to be connected somehow..

and again where it was appearing, since there was no news in the beginning don't you think a reporter would have mentioned the e-mail etc as they were desperate for things to put in print?

Also the timing when i think on it... it was sunday, 2 days in to this I'm not sure KH was thinking about work or emailing at that time, no matter how much of an 'engineer type" he may be. The e-mail references one already circulated and states it's accuracy so not sure he would see the need to reiterate it.

Guess what i'm saying is I'm not betting this e-mail originated from KH but if indeed it has I can't really see anything wrong with it and i think i'm starting to analyze(perhaps over analyze) everything that i come across in this case as it is definitely bizarre at times..

All this is purely MOO of course.. sorry for the rant/ramble just had to get that out of head so i can quieten my mind :)

Well when i read this e-mail it was sites like facebook, personal blog sites and then a few crime sites later on i saw that it was all being referenced back to *****.. At that time it wasn't posted on a law site that i came across.

sbm

That e-mail was discovered on the law site originally and actually the e-mail was on WS first. The other sites got their info from us, after I linked to it here and posted it. I can tell you I am very certain of that.

sbm

That e-mail was discovered on the law site originally and actually the e-mail was on WS first. The other sites got their info from us, after I linked to it here and posted it. I can tell you I am very certain of that.

thanks, told you i think i'm starting to over analyze :) I'm glad it DID originate from the law site and that it was posted here.. i just missed it..

thanks, told you i think i'm starting to over analyze :) I'm glad it DID originate from the law site and that it was posted here.. i just missed it..

It was posted when there was one thread for everything at the beginning of this case, before the forum. The threads were moving so fast it was hard to keep up. I'm not surprised things were missed.

I don't find it odd in the least. He reminds me of quite a few people in my family, all of whom are emotionally 'awkward' and one of whom is an engineer. Let's remember he had a personal advisor in TY & I think it's very possible that in their initial conversations about what to do to that this email was suggested. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back