Kill House? WMK? Is it too late?

MalcolmReynolds

Reaction score
Report what I’ve seen or is it too late?

Somewhere around 2010 I had lived two blocks away from Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque New Mexico. Central Avenue runs parallel to the street that I had lived on. During this time I had worked construction. So, every morning around 5:30 am I would walk from my apartment to I-25 to meet up with other colleagues before heading into work. It was still dark out at this time, so I assume it must have been somewhere around February or March.

One morning on my daily walk to the meet-up spot, I had noticed something strange. There were two men loading a rolled up section of carpet into the back of a rental van(U-haul or Ryder). I knew it was carpet because the flood light on their garage was shining directly on it. Initially what had startled me was the loud thud that it had made when they offloaded it into the back of the van. Kind of like the sound that a heavy cement bag would make when thrown into the back of a pick up truck. Shortly after the thud, the men jumped out of the back of the van and this is when we had made eye contact. The men slammed the back doors shut hurrying to the front of the van. As soon as I heard the ignition start up I B-lined it to the hospital parking lot as fast as I could, which was only one block west from the residence in question. I then glanced over my shoulder to find that they had caught up with me. Luckily for me there wasn’t an entrance into the parking lot from the road that they were on. They slowly crept away leaving behind a potential witness to what may have been a crime. I usually am not one to be startled, but knew in my gut that something wasn’t right. Shortly after the incident I resumed my daily walk to the meet-up spot frequently passing the house in question. It is a old grey house with a pitched roof that sits on a corner lot. The main doors and windows have metal bars covering them. Both the attic and basement windows are boarded shut. Now if you ask me, these architectural accents aren’t to keep people from breaking in but rather to keep them from getting out.

Questions:

Could this potentially be a kill house?

Any relations to the WMK(West Mesa Killer) considering the proximity to the red light district?

Human trafficking house?

Should I report this?

Anything could be possible. If I were in your shoes, I would definitely report this no matter how long ago it was. There are thousands and thousands of unsolved cases. I know I would like to not have the questions on my mind that you do and know I did nothing, for the rest of my life. It is worth a try for sure...IMO

Anything could be possible. If I were in your shoes, I would definitely report this no matter how long ago it was. There are thousands and thousands of unsolved cases. I know I would like to not have the questions on my mind that you do and know I did nothing, for the rest of my life. It is worth a try for sure...IMO
I’m thinking of leaving an anonymous tip. Thanks for the reply.

I second this. If nothing comes of it then that's the end but you never know.

I’m thinking of leaving an anonymous tip. Thanks for the reply.
Before you leave an anonymous tip... I am positive that they will have a ton of questions for you. Please consider just staying anonymous with the police. They will keep your identity confidential. But, you may know more than you think you do. Please do consider this!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back