Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama2JML,
Nearly everyone wanted it to be an intruder. Yet there is no forensic evidence linking directly to an intruder. Given the violence offered to JonBenet you might expect some relevent forensic evidence.

There is none, zilch, zero.

There is evidence linking all three Ramsey's resident in the house that night directly with the wine-cellar.

Substantial evidence (forensic, circumstantial, etc.) exists that has not been linked to the Rs, and much of it requires explanation. ...scientifically-valid explanations. Some of the evidence could prove to be exculpatory. At minimum, there is reliable, forensic evidence that does not implicate the Rs, but rather, suggests the presence of a non-R @ the crime scene & in direct, unlawful contact with the victim.

I can't remember who said it, but perhaps someone here will remember that this person said that we have only heard about 10 o/o of the evidence. AH was the one who made the big decisions. He decided what would be sent to the lab for testing, what should be followed up on investigative matter, etc. Then came LS, and his fiasco about an intruder entering through the basement window. These 2 men cared not one iota about the murder of this beautiful little girl. Both were too busy protecting the R's. Does anyone honestly think that if the R's had been poor ordinary people, they would not have been prosecuted?
How do people live with themselves when justice is denied to a child who is tortured and murdered, and because the parents are wealthy they get away with the crime?

I think it shows that someone not related to the family or friends handled the brand new panties before they were worn. That same dna should have been on the paintbrush handle, the blanket, the shirt, or cords. It wasn't. A sneeze goes all over, licked fingers touch many things, and saliva should show on JonBenet's skin. There was no other place showing that dna except the inside waist of the longjohns that were next to the panties. I guess urine didn't even transfer that tiny amount to the longjohn crotch or upper thighs.

I can't remember who said it, but perhaps someone here will remember that this person said that we have only heard about 10 o/o of the evidence. AH was the one who made the big decisions. He decided what would be sent to the lab for testing, what should be followed up on investigative matter, etc. Then came LS, and his fiasco about an intruder entering through the basement window. These 2 men cared not one iota about the murder of this beautiful little girl. Both were too busy protecting the R's. Does anyone honestly think that if the R's had been poor ordinary people, they would not have been prosecuted?
How do people live with themselves when justice is denied to a child who is tortured and murdered, and because the parents are wealthy they get away with the crime?

I know that Kolar has made this type of comment, both in his book as well as in interviews. Given all the evidence that Kolar investigated that we never heard about, his conclusions shouldn't be ignored. Of course that's exactly what M. Lacy did, b/c she didn't want to "offend the Rs" with an investigation that focused on their family.

Also, BBM, you've also gotta wonder what wasn't presented to the GJ by Hunter.

I know that Kolar has made this type of comment, both in his book as well as in interviews. Given all the evidence that Kolar investigated that we never heard about, his conclusions shouldn't be ignored. Of course that's exactly what M. Lacy did, b/c she didn't want to "offend the Rs" with an investigation that focused on their family.

Also, BBM, you've also gotta wonder what wasn't presented to the GJ by Hunter.

There are a lot of little things that make me wonder if my brother isn't right.

It was Steve Thomas who made the comment about only 10% of the evidence being released, I believe.

I've noticed you make reference to your brother before, but I do not know what you mean? :)

I think he means his brothers thoughts about a conspiracy.
He talks about it in this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226495"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226495[/ame]

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

I've always felt that the only conclusion that makes any sense would be BDI and John and Patsy staged the scene to protect him. No other scenario would result in both parents covering for the other or anyone else (excluding an IDI, which I find extremely difficult to reach). The only think that I'm unsure of is could Burke has physically caused the head injury. That was a massive head wound. I'm not sure how much force would be needed to cause an injury like that and if a child his age would have the strength to do it.

Leverage requires less physical strength than you would imagine. The heft of the 'bulb' part of the flashlight along with the length of the handle means even a child could do enough damage if swung the right way. Meaning, if you hold a large maglight flashlight like the one owned (and wiped down completely) by the Ramsey's by the very end and swing it, allowing for the heaviest part to swing away at toward your target, it could easily crack a child's skull without a lot of force. JMO

Leverage requires less physical strength than you would imagine. The heft of the 'bulb' part of the flashlight along with the length of the handle means even a child could do enough damage if swung the right way. Meaning, if you hold a large maglight flashlight like the one owned (and wiped down completely) by the Ramsey's by the very end and swing it, allowing for the heaviest part to swing away at toward your target, it could easily crack a child's skull without a lot of force. JMO

Indeed, Tawny -- those flashlights are made well and they are well-balanced. Also, if we're talking about BR (which I am), we know that he was a baseball player. No idea if he was a good hitter or not, but he did play the game, so....

I think that the Maglite is a key issue. Why was it wiped of prints? I am thinking that the Maglite made its way from the 2nd floor to the kitchen and that it was used as a weapon there. They are very heavy and I feel they could inflict the damage that was done to JBR cranium. I think that the chaos from the evening involved one person wiping the flashlight clean of prints, and the other trying to deny the existence of it.

I just thought of this- If the maglite was used to hit her over the head, and presumably whoever wiped the prints off of it had to have known it was used, why not just try to "hide" it somewhere in the house? I mean like put it in a closet, the garage, somewhere other then the kitchen counter which makes it look out of place.

I just thought of this- If the maglite was used to hit her over the head, and presumably whoever wiped the prints off of it had to have known it was used, why not just try to "hide" it somewhere in the house? I mean like put it in a closet, the garage, somewhere other then the kitchen counter which makes it look out of place.

yes, that is what I think of also. I believe that when the "stagers" knew it was the weapon, that they may have wiped it clean, just set it back down, and went on to the wc to do whatever else? Maybe?

yes, that is what I think of also. I believe that when the "stagers" knew it was the weapon, that they may have wiped it clean, just set it back down, and went on to the wc to do whatever else? Maybe?

They may have figured that once it was wiped clean, it was fine to leave it wherever.

Yes, wipe off the flashlight, and the ensuing chaos would make one not think of everything, but my many years of pursuing this case has me thinking that the flashlight is a major clue, and the golf bag is another major clue. What was it about the golf bag that made JR want it, in December, the excuse being that he had promised to loan it to a friend, makes no sense. I think JBR's original panties were hidden in there possibly.

Hey Pam, while you are at it, grab that darn golf bag out of the cellar area, I know I just had a child murdered, but my friend wants to borrow the golf clubs. It doesn't matter that snow is on the ground in Atlanta, and golfing is not optimum, but fgs get the golf clubs.

Whoever hit JonBenet may have had it planned and was already wearing gloves. I'm wondering if that would wipe off previous prints. If it was a family flashlight they shouldn't have been that worried about prints. The pineapple and glass was overlooked, so maybe the flashlight being left out just indicates a slob did most or all of it.

The pineapple bowl just meant that JBR picked out of it with her fingers, not leaving any fingerprints on the bowl, the big spoon was only to scoop the pineapple out of the container and BR got the bowl out, and PR fingerprints on cause she put the bowl up originally. No big mystery there.

No mystery, but whoever wrote the note would probably have put that pineapple down the garbage disposal if they'd thought about it or even noticed it out on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa