Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol You won't believe what I read as the verb instead of the one used in the actual title for this thread. Must admit, I was all agog. :floorlaugh: Put it down to getting up at 4:30 PT to watch today's non-hearing in the civil suit.

Carry on! :)

I believe that he found Caylee's remains before August 11th. I can't rule out that he got some kind of tip. But if he was tipped, it may not have been as LP theorized.

What leads you to believe that he found the remains earlier? What was his reason for not calling or reporting when he first discovered them? Who do you think could have tipped him off, and how did that person know where the remains were?

I am genuinely curious, because I have never understood the suspicions about Kronk.

I think RK could win this case. Too bad he couldn't go after DT as well.

What leads you to believe that he found the remains earlier? What was his reason for not calling or reporting when he first discovered them? Who do you think could have tipped him off, and how did that person know where the remains were?

I am genuinely curious, because I have never understood the suspicions about Kronk.

The answers are in the Kronk Connection thread and several others going back years ago. I'm feeling that this might be off topic in this thread. Should we move the conversation to the other thread?

The collateral damage that ICA has done will never end,it seems. I think the criticism and suspicions of Roy Kronk will put a serious damper on future cases. God help anyone who finds a body,a missing child or evidence of a crime. Doing the right thing can come at a very high price. The same goes for those who turn out to help with searches,like TES volunteers. Will you be a hero or dragged through the mud? It's a crapshoot.

Well we have to give LP credit for turning in Dom Casey and his partner for trying to sell the video of Suburban Drive search they did.

Hoover that's his name. I drew a blank there.

I believe that he found Caylee's remains before August 11th. I can't rule out that he got some kind of tip. But if he was tipped, it may not have been as LP theorized.

See that is the problem with Lenny right there and one of the reason he is being sued. Numerous times he left out the "I am just making this up" part and stated it as fact that he could prove.

Is there a list of those 30 items?

Kidfinders signs. When was that duct tape taken out of the house?

Yes there is,although I'm not sure of the number. JB turned some things over to the SA's towards the end of Dec. 08,IIRC. You can probably find it the discovery documents. I'm sure there was a thread on it because we were shocked that CA didn't turn the items over to LE when they were asking for items .
I assume these are the items the OP was referring to.

See that is the problem with Lenny right there and one of the reason he is being sued. Numerous times he left out the "I am just making this up" part and stated it as fact that he could prove.

He makes statements as though they are fact on National TV. It's going to cost him .There's plenty of evidence.

Oh yeah. I think RK has a good defamation case against LP. We'll see what happens. I doubt that Padilla has any cards in his pocket but it could get interesting if he tries to justify his "daisy chain" with any kind of evidence.

I try to be a good little nonjudgmentaltreehugginghippieartist, but I have to admit, I can't stand Leonard Padilla. I believe this suit has merit. I cringe every time I hear Padilla's claims.

Ashton said that Kronk is an embellisher and that he spins yarns. That is a roundabout (lawyerspeak) way of saying that he isn't credible. Ashton also essentially admitted that Kronk did call his son in November just as Brandon said on the stand. Drane-Burdick tried to break Brandon during cross but it didn't work.

bbm that's not how I remember the cross

bbm that's not how I remember the cross

She tried to get him to say that the dead body phone call from his dad came on December 11th (or even later) rather than in November. It didn't work. Brandon didn't budge. That's why Ashton later conceded that Roy did tell his son about the body in November.

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

:floorlaugh:

She tried to get him to say that the dead body phone call from his dad came on December 11th (or even later) rather than in November. It didn't work. Brandon didn't budge. That's why Ashton later conceded that Roy did tell his son about the body in November.

I think he conceded HE didn't remember until his mother (RK's bitter ex?) and wife reminded him.

I approve of this. Make LP back up his wild accusations for once. I think RK may have a better shot than ZFG.

Many years ago I remember reading a true murder mystery of a girl and one of the things stolen during the murder was a large silver ring with a skull and cross bones on it. I noticed Padilla wears one of those. LOL

OMG Doc, that's truly scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member