Kronk's Ex-Wife Questioned By Prosecutors

Status
Not open for further replies.
phone pings on key dates in the area of Suburban Drive. June 18 and 20, 2008.

Yes I know. I did read that but the operative word is 'could'. He was at work many other days where his cell phone did not ping the Hopespring tower. You'd think LE would publish all of the instances that Kronk's cell pinged that tower. Why would he ping there only on those days? Like winning the lotto I guess, just lucky. That and the two days he took off are two key days we've gone over and over KC's activities. I just find it odd is all so thought I'd mention it as I can't find any prior discussion on the topic.

adding from the transcript ~ "Note that the cell tower is approximately 1 mile due east of where Roy Kronk worked in 2008. 4937 Hopespring Drive is approximately 2.3 miles southeast of this same tower therefore a phone call placed from Roy Kronk's workplace could hit the same cell phone tower as a call placed from 4937 Hopespring Drive." bbm

A cell phone tower has a range of anywhere between 2-3 miles and 45 miles, depending on the tower. Even at the minimum, that's a pretty big circle covered by a tower, and who's to say RK doesn't know someone in one of those thousands of homes in that 2-3 mile radius? Do we know how many homes and businesses are within the range of that single tower?

Also, pinging on that tower in no way pinpoints RK to Hopespring Drive, and I think you're overstating how much the ping narrows down his location.

Just my opinion, but there are probably a hundred thousand or so individual cell phones that were pinging on that tower over the course of those days.

I don't think this deposition has been released yet, does anyone know if it has and where I can find it.

I have had this thought for a long time now. It's not addressed at anyone in particular because I found myself about to do it awhile ago. I hit the back button instead.

Slueth'g is what we do here. What we should not be doing is creating scenarios that the evidence will kinda/sorta fit. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around. Facts and evidence. Now I don't know about anyone else so I won't speak for them, but when LE, the FBI and the SAO clear an individual, I don't feel I have the right the challenge their findings. Nor do I the right the question how they proceed in their investigations, or release documents. Sure, I would love the know what the SAO has and is still holding. But that is the legal system. Where I come from, we would not see ANY of the evidence until trial.

The SAO has cleared Mr Kronk and others who had the misfortune of knowing ICA and the As. This should satisfy everyone including JB and the public. To continually pursue Kronk and others to inject them into a scenario that the facts do not and can not substantiate is wrong. Smearing the name of any good person is wrong. Name calling is wrong as well. And personally I refuse to come down to CAs level of mentality.

If there are errors in the investigation, I have confidence in HHJP dealing with it appropriately.

Now I hope my post lives up to my past. Being a thread killer.

Bravo! Love the post. BTW - thought that thread killing thing only happened to me!:blushing:

No, Count, you are right. But to be fair to JB, it IS up to him to create reasonable doubt. Again, it is his job to do it. Without the evidence to prove otherwise we should not be pursing innocents just because defense can't find a suitable SODDI and resorts to whomever is available for that day. We can sleuth and come up with answers. I think we know when someone is "pulling the wool over ones' eyes." Oh, that would be me!!!!! You know, wool, eyes, lamb. Better watch my p's and q's or I'll be on the "chop"ping block next. OKay.......I'll stop.

It would be baaa-aaaad, if you ended up on the chopping block lambchop......(couldn't resist a little more lamb humor).....:crazy:

Sorry ,I've been out of the loop for awhile.You're right.I'll try to go back edit.

Too late.....maybe a mod could edit for me. Sorry ,again.

MissJames, I wasn't specifically talking to you (I hadn't even noticed you used the 'duh'). I just started noticing its use everywhere and I remember the mods holding us to a high standard when it comes to name calling and adopting derogatory nicknames. I used to say 'the Ants' not even meaning anything by it but a shortcut and we were asked not to call them that so most posters went to 'the A's' for short.

MissJames, I wasn't specifically talking to you (I hadn't even noticed you used the 'duh'). I just started noticing its use everywhere and I remember the mods holding us to a high standard when it comes to name calling and adopting derogatory nicknames. I used to say 'the Ants' not even meaning anything by it but a shortcut and we were asked not to call them that so most posters went to 'the A's' for short.
It is not allowed anywhere in the forum woe. if you see it please alert. We just try and keep the place from turning into a pit and elevate the conversation. We have also tried to loosen the reigns a bit and let people post more freely now that most know the rules, so we have to just self police to a degree. LOL. Rise above and all that. :)

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81352"]UPDATED PLEASE READ:No Name Calling or Using Negative variations on Player Names - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have had this thought for a long time now. It's not addressed at anyone in particular because I found myself about to do it awhile ago. I hit the back button instead.

Slueth'g is what we do here. What we should not be doing is creating scenarios that the evidence will kinda/sorta fit. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around. Facts and evidence. Now I don't know about anyone else so I won't speak for them, but when LE, the FBI and the SAO clear an individual, I don't feel I have the right the challenge their findings. Nor do I the right the question how they proceed in their investigations, or release documents. Sure, I would love the know what the SAO has and is still holding. But that is the legal system. Where I come from, we would not see ANY of the evidence until trial.

The SAO has cleared Mr Kronk and others who had the misfortune of knowing ICA and the As. This should satisfy everyone including JB and the public. To continually pursue Kronk and others to inject them into a scenario that the facts do not and can not substantiate is wrong. Smearing the name of any good person is wrong. Name calling is wrong as well. And personally I refuse to come down to CAs level of mentality.

If there are errors in the investigation, I have confidence in HHJP dealing with it appropriately.

Now I hope my post lives up to my past. Being a thread killer.

Point taken.
Now can we talk about Websleuths NOT becoming a bash center of a defense team for a trial that has not yet taken place? I get tired of reading what blankity blanks this one and that one are. It's on record - move on. It feels like small town carp to me and how does it help sleuthing or the case? The majority of people here have finished trying KC and have turned in a guilty verdict. Using your remarks above then we should not be allowed to post drawing that conclusion because, according to our laws, KC has not yet stood trial. The state has not found her guilty yet.

Also, with there being so many angles to the case, sometimes (for me anyway) stuff resurfaces that is interesting that I was not able to digest thoroughly when it was in the forefront. It shouldn't be so threatening imo to discuss things even if LE has already cleared a person. I doubt they're going to say 'hey, did you read that blogger's opinion - let's change our minds and book him.' Everyone should be free to blog whatever they want as long as the mods allow it imo. If the topic dies, that's the que to move on. Sometimes I wonder why people get so defensive around here. :waitasec:

We've been told time and time again that if you don't like someone's post to ignore it.

Point taken.
Now can we talk about Websleuths NOT becoming a bash center of a defense team for a trial that has not yet taken place? I get tired of reading what blankity blanks this one and that one are. It's on record - move on. It feels like small town carp to me and how does it help sleuthing or the case?
I am not fond of the use of derogatory names either when it comes to anyone.

The majority of people here have finished trying KC and have turned in a guilty verdict. Using your remarks above then we should not be allowed to post drawing that conclusion because, according to our laws, KC has not yet stood trial. The state has not found her guilty yet.
That isn't what I said. To be more clear about my remarks, specifically about Kronk, there is NO evidence that even can remotely connect Kronk with any of the Anthonys. People have tried to suggest scenarios the evidence clearly has disproved. Yet this thread was drugged up from past to attempt to once again give it life, without any concrete evidence of a heartbeat.
Also, with there being so many angles to the case, sometimes (for me anyway) stuff resurfaces that is interesting that I was not able to digest thoroughly when it was in the forefront. It shouldn't be so threatening imo to discuss things even if LE has already cleared a person. I am confused as to why a poster feels threatened about discussing a topic/person LE has already cleared.I doubt they're going to say 'hey, did you read that blogger's opinion - let's change our minds and book him.' Everyone should be free to blog whatever they want as long as the mods allow it imo. If the topic dies, that's the que to move on. Sometimes I wonder why people get so defensive around here. :waitasec:

We've been told time and time again that if you don't like someone's post to ignore it.
Not sure why you addressed my post but I kinda/sorta see your point though.
I am in no way picking on ya woe. I really am trying to understand your point here. I don't believe anyone is getting defensive here. If anything, I see posters trying to help those confused, see the facts as they are, directly from the evidence in the released documentations. Many members have spent hours upon hours creating ping charts and timelines. And they have presented these in a fairly simple manner. Even one I can understand and follow. So many times the answer I seek isn't in one thread or one document. I have to read and read to come to the same conclusion these great posters has come to. BJB, Vahall, JWG and others have done this work for us. All one needs to do is read it. Granted, it isn't in one specific place. I wish it were.

Now if you or anyone else comes across any evidence that squarely conflicts with LEs investigation and evidence, I am more the willing to consider it. But off the cuff theories, that's JBs job. And he doesn't have enough money to pay me to review and agree with it. As the evidence presented now, I agree with the state.

I am in no way picking on ya woe. I really am trying to understand your point here. I don't believe anyone is getting defensive here. If anything, I see posters trying to help those confused, see the facts as they are, directly from the evidence in the released documentations. Many members have spent hours upon hours creating ping charts and timelines. And they have presented these in a fairly simple manner. Even one I can understand and follow. So many times the answer I seek isn't in one thread or one document. I have to read and read to come to the same conclusion these great posters has come to. BJB, Vahall, JWG and others have done this work for us. All one needs to do is read it. Granted, it isn't in one specific place. I wish it were.

Now if you or anyone else comes across any evidence that squarely conflicts with LEs investigation and evidence, I am more the willing to consider it. But off the cuff theories, that's JBs job. And he doesn't have enough money to pay me to review and agree with it. As the evidence presented now, I agree with the state.

I agree with you here countzero - regarding the State's evidence - I think it's a good point to remember that we only see summaries of evidence in the documented evidence, we aren't privvy to the process that took the State to come to their conclusions. We haven't watched the body language during depositions, we haven't seen what has come before to even know precisely what occurred to have a deposition or piece of evidence come to be. While I don't believe any body should be given 100% trust without at least a cursory look, surely we can trust the bodies of law who are there to uphold the legal system. Given the opportunity to trust the evidence submitted by the State and the OCSD, or that of JB, ICA and Mason - the answer comes pretty easy to me at least.:waitasec:

I would never have thought twice about reporting a crime or report finding a body if I found one. But now, since all the talk about Kronk and the way he's been treated by the public it got me to thinking and I would seriously have to think about reporting anything I see. People with criminal convictions that don't include lying while under oath should not have to be afraid to report a crime for fear of being blamed for it. I fear I would walk away if I saw something and that bothers me. If this man had anything to do with Caylee's death, LE would know it by now. As you all know, I'm not a big "have faith in the system" type person but I know this about LE, they are not dumb and they know how to "work" con's. If there was anything to be found we'd all know about it.

I would never have thought twice about reporting a crime or report finding a body if I found one. But now, since all the talk about Kronk and the way he's been treated by the public it got me to thinking and I would seriously have to think about reporting anything I see. People with criminal convictions that don't include lying while under oath should not have to be afraid to report a crime for fear of being blamed for it. I fear I would walk away if I saw something and that bothers me. If this man had anything to do with Caylee's death, LE would know it by now. As you all know, I'm not a big "have faith in the system" type person but I know this about LE, they are not dumb and they know how to "work" con's. If there was anything to be found we'd all know about it.

Since following this case this is something I think a lot about, too. I think I would be more afraid to not report it, though, because if they later found evidence that I was there, and I didn't say anything that would look even more suspicious.
If I had a criminal background, (which I don't), I don't think I would participate in any official searches for a missing person.

I addressed your post because you stated that we shouldn't post about people LE has already cleared. Since I was questioning Kronk's honesty about how he came to find Caylee's bones, I presumed you were talking to me. Therefore, I responded with thoughts of my own. It's not personal. Just trying to hold out for the trial before I surrender my verdict.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Kronk having inside information or even helping in the disposal of the remains. His reward would be when he got to collect the 'reward' money which didn't happen. (Although I think Nejeme gave him some money). Then, in my very active imagination, I'm thinking that he has told LE everything he knows.

Why did he get fired from his meter reader job anyway? That's not fair at all if everything that he's said is true - is it?

Since following this case this is something I think a lot about, too. I think I would be more afraid to not report it, though, because if they later found evidence that I was there, and I didn't say anything that would look even more suspicious.
If I had a criminal background, (which I don't), I don't think I would participate in any official searches for a missing person.

Maybe that's why I think differently. Not having a criminal background, I look at it from the perspective of not having anything to hide. If they want my phone records for two years they can have them.

I'll say this though, last year there was a crash in front of my house - I heard a big crash and went to the front window to look out and saw that two cars had collided head on but on the side so one was on the left and one on the right. I immediately called 911 to report the location of the crash. I couldn't tell what was going on inside the cars. She started asking me all of these questions and I was shaking fearing for the people inside the cars. Then someone got out of one of the cars with their dog. And I said 'Oh someone's getting out of a car with a dog. I hope the dog's okay.' gees. Anyways, I was thinking how do they expect me to know the answers to all of these questions - there's a crash/people need your help is all I know. I told them I was inside a house but could see the crash outside my window but I didn't see the crash I only heard it and ran to the window. It bugged me when she seemed like I should be able to answer all her questions when basically I told her everything I knew at the top of the call.

bbm

Maybe you're thinking of the bogus report by one of the A's investigators that claimed to see a picture of Zanny, Caylee, and Casey in some park. It never materialized.

No. It wasn't that. I'm sure. In any case, it's just that it was strange. Still, I believe her so-called mother did this!

Thanks! :)

I'm thinking more along the lines of Kronk having inside information or even helping in the disposal of the remains. His reward would be when he got to collect the 'reward' money which didn't happen. (Although I think Nejeme gave him some money). Then, in my very active imagination, I'm thinking that he has told LE everything he knows.

Why did he get fired from his meter reader job anyway? That's not fair at all if everything that he's said is true - is it?

Kronk was fired due to job performance and not appearing at a hearing regarding his physical disability claim. It had nothing to do with finding Caylee, but his own actions of not doing the required appearances. The city had every right to fire him. Many disagreed, but I didn't. Yes, as a county employee at the time, he was forbidden to accept any reward. Mark generously donated the sum to Kronk, no strings attached.

Kronk has told everything he knows to LE. LE can probably tell the man they know where he gets his briefs at and what size they are, lol. Even JB agrees because he didn't find any connection. JB went after him using people in his past with an axe to grind and $$$$ visions. That should really send signals to anyone who thinks Kronk had anything to do with Caylee. JB could not and cannot connect Kronk to the Anthonys simply because there isnt any connection.

BBM: I could be wrong, but I believe I read here on WS (could have been this thread!) that he had a work related injury and failed to follow and/or appear at the necessary appointments and was therefore terminated. It supposedly had nothing to do with his involvement in this case. Sorry if I am perpetuating a rumor....I'll try to find where I got this info.....

Kronk was fired due to job performance and not appearing at a hearing regarding his physical disability claim. It had nothing to do with finding Caylee, but his own actions of not doing the required appearances. The city had every right to fire him. Many disagreed, but I didn't. Yes, as a county employee at the time, he was forbidden to accept any reward. Mark generously donated the sum to Kronk, no strings attached.

Kronk has told everything he knows to LE. LE can probably tell the man they know where he gets his briefs at and what size they are, lol. Even JB agrees because he didn't find any connection. JB went after him using people in his past with an axe to grind and $$$$ visions. That should really send signals to anyone who thinks Kronk had anything to do with Caylee. JB could not and cannot connect Kronk to the Anthonys simply because there isnt any connection.

BBM: perfect example of a threadache! I should have finished reading! Thanks countzero for setting the record straight!

Just as an FYI to all .... these documents about the OC county employees dismissals are in the mounds of released documents from the SAO. Cain, Tony R and Kronk's dismissals are well documented. iirc, they were dispersed among other more important documents and no doubt were missed or glanced over by many. Don't ask me for specific release dates, because I lost my reference list of docs on my main puter a few months ago. They are up in the reference thread or one can possible find them in the doc store using the search. Happy reading all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa