GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
comment from below an active utube

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2trJ04SKx8&feature=related

22 hours ago

I myself was a friend of hers in real life...so I know the down the right real story of what happened....I do agree with the fact that a 14 year old with a 19 year old at 11pm at night is pretty stupid of the parents to let her do that. Alicia was picked up by a 19 year old hispanic ex boyfriend and he was suppose to take her to the party with him but apparently she never showed up. Only suspects they can come up with is that 19 year old. Still no clue on who ACTUALLY did it.

See, I thought about that same thing. It was after and I did a sleuth, he is in fact friends with IR. Same highschool.

[Again, I am so scared to post things here without some sort of MSM info, and I get why, but how can a site called WebSLEUTHS not allow us to post the sleuths?
I really want to be here to discuss this.]

I think the main thing is to keep everyone focused on the victim and the guilty ones that are proven by fact. Just to make sure no one gets dragged into a situation when they are innocent. Just my opinion, you can at anytime message a mod and they will help you with what is allowed and isn't. I am still learning everything myself, but most are very friendly and willing to help right away if you have a question.

she was 14....... 14....... as a mom of a 12 year old I am soooooo ready to fire some bricks. Will they hit my personal glass house? No. Because I would never let my own tween out that late at night EVER. Is this extrapolating onto a current case and situation: ABSOLUTELY! But this could have been prevented and I am beside myself!

I am convinced that much more will come out in the next hours/days and I will be further sickened. and also further convinced that parents of tweens need to be further educated on many, many issues.

just my TWO CENTS.

Well....I hate to say it but I am getting the feeling that Alicia was old beyond her years. Like so many of todays youth they look a lot older than I remember looking at that age. If the comment below the Utube that I posted is for real, the 19 year old mentioned was her EX BF, then I am sorry but I am just too old fashion for this. I am not going to blame her Mother or Father but what the Heck.....maybe they were afraid she'd run off and didn't put the "hammer down".

My children get upset because we have strict rules to keep them safe and thats fine with me as long as they are safe with me then they can get as upset as they want.

My childrens ages are 10 10 11 12 13 and 16 and the rules are that we must know the parents and the children before they spend anytime with them outside of school.

I check all the Text messages of the 3 older children ( 3 younger does not have cells). I check internet usage. They are not allowed to have a myspace.

The older two have facebook accounts ( they play games) and these are the rules they must follow

Facebook Rules
1. Never share your e-mail or password with others.
2. never change your password of e-mail from what your parents have set them as.
3. Never accept friends request from strangers. Must Ok the adding of a friend with mom and dad before adding.
4. Never share personal infomation on facebook.
5. get a Ok before adding photos.
6. Never change the settings your parents have set up.
7. Your parents can and will check your facebook at anytime.
8. Never get on facebook at times that are restricted.
9. Do not post anything inappropriate on facebook .
10. Do not access Facebook from School or other places your not supossed to.
11. Do not chat with strangers. If you don't personally know them don't add them!
12. Do not add people over age unless approved by mom and dad.
13. DO NOT USE FACEBOOK AS A DATING SITE!
14. Must report to mom and dad any inappropriate comments or photos that are sent to you.

Mom and Dad can take away facebook account at anytime if we feel you are being unsafe or have broken any of the above rules or for punishments for other acts.

They signed these rules and me and their dad did as well.

The dating rules for our 16 year old is he may date someone one year younger then he is ( 15) or his age (16) or one year older then he is (17) . He must be home at 10 pm on weekends and can not be out past 9 on school nights unless he is at work. He does not agree with these rules but they are the rules and he has to follow them.

Our younger children can not play out front with out their 16 year old with them or me and thier dad. Yes we are strict parents but we want to keep our children safe.

I can not understand a mom allowing a 14 year old to go out with a 19 year old . I just can't. I understand parents make mistakes... I DO. But the mistake should not cost their child their life or put them in danger.

Parents today need to wake up and see today is a different world. You have to step up and keep your children safe and if that means making your child upset with you then so be it.

BEcause they were a paving contractor sometimes when they have extra the dump it let it set then regring it and use it again ..I cannot help to wonder if he was banking on them dumping more asphalt in? and covering her?

I too think there is a vaule of "just something missing here". There was a pond behind the asphalt yard.... he/ they? could have dumped her body in there, or even concealed her in the field, weeds, etc very near by. This was very personal and not just a cover of evidence. I think the area might have been a good partying place or lover's lane sort of thing. There is the road above the pond, and from living in midwest in the past, this might have seemed like a "great view" sort of thing to the kids. JMO

I think his connection to her was prolly drugs and alcohol. The link I had provided to TM and his MS page had many references to drugs. Kids this age think it is so cool to know some older dude who will provide for them, albeit, some the AH's are really grooming them for their own perv intentions.
JMO

With all due respect...many MSM have stated that the child was found on U.S. 56, west of GB.

(snipped)
"The body, found five miles west of town in the U.S. 56-Dundee area near the Venture asphalt plant, was taken to Wichita Tuesday for an autopsy."

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4269

Having worked road construction in my younger years, I learned that it was common for such a company to be HQ'd in one location, yet have several satellite plants in various locations. Hope that can help with the 281 address and U.S. 56 location dilemma.

OK, so I do not have to read through this whole thread can someone quickly post why this is relevant and why it is on this thread?

Not mad or anything. No worries. Just would like to know. :)

I am from Canada and I have never been to Kansas. I understand that Bend is a small town. I would like to know how close Alicia's home, Heizer Park and the Home that Longoria and his GF are NOW renting the proximity between them. I can't find an address for Alicia's home. Does anyone know? TIA

LOL....the entire area of Great Bend ( the Great is actually part of the city name, not a description) is 10.6 square miles. Since everything in Kansas is pretty much laid out in one mile grid patterns, that would make the entire town about 2 miles by 5 miles. So, literally any two points would be just a couple of miles apart. This link has a couple of maps included that can be zoomed in to see better. It is literally just a small town, no where close to a "city" at all.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Great-Bend-Kansas.html

Sorry.....re read this and had to edit.....it should be more like 2 miles by 5 miles.....IF my math is right this time!!!!!

she was 14....... 14....... as a mom of a 12 year old I am soooooo ready to fire some bricks. Will they hit my personal glass house? No. Because I would never let my own tween out that late at night EVER. Is this extrapolating onto a current case and situation: ABSOLUTELY! But this could have been prevented and I am beside myself!

I am convinced that much more will come out in the next hours/days and I will be further sickened. and also further convinced that parents of tweens need to be further educated on many, many issues.

just my TWO CENTS.
I feel your angst and outrage.

As Im sure you, and others feel, Im loathe to add to the guilt and devastation the mom already suffers; so given that, I want to add that this could have happened at 8 PM.. 9.. pick a time.

Also, as far as my reading - and I still have plenty to catch up on - we dont know if Alicia told mom that whoever was picking her up was someone acceptable to mom, with whom mom felt Alicia was safe;

But maybe someone else was driving who was unknown to mom; or possibly, but maybe slightly less likely, he was even unknown to Alicia until she was already in the vehicle; but then that sort implicates, or at least draws into play, whoever was supposed to pick her up in the first place unless that person was duped into changing drivers, in which case he/she should have alerted Alicia to any change of plans.

run-on-sentence-run-on-sentence

just my TWO CENTS.

Agree, I was just thinking a few moments ago that maybe a thread could be started here for people to discuss "parenting skills". Some people just don't have a clue because it was just the way they were parented...dsyfunctional or just on the brink of neglect.... IMO

OK guys, I deleted sherbertjello's post with the comment from You Tube.

Please there is no need to bring something like that here.

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members