GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that is good at blowing up pictures, the first one of him walking, look at his left arm below elbow, is that a burn?

You are right. His arms are red from the elbows down. Enlarge and you can see it.

Anyone that is good at blowing up pictures, the first one of him walking, look at his left arm below elbow, is that a burn?

Good eyes. It sure looks like both his arms are burned and red below the elbows. Hmmm.

It definintely looks like a burn to me...

picture.php

Presser should be coming soon, sounds like proceedings are winding up.... Bond not high enough when considering flight risk. I hope no one has collateral to help this yahoo make bond.

I would have said sunburn, but on left arm its not uniform as sunburn would be....IMHO

Since we are twiddling our thumbs, does anyone know if that women that moved this alleged murderer into her home with 2 children still has custody of these kids?

(I read this incorrectly, but I am just throwing my 2-cents in)

This was/is reckless parenting.

The status quo of "You should be married and your children should have a father" doesn't help ALL cases. It should be noted, some women are smart (like another poster here once said) and value their children MORE than than the status quo.

JMO, of course. I feel for those children more than the "heartbroken" girlfriend.

Before stealing the vehicle, Six says Longoria went to post office and mailed many of his belongings to an address in Texas. “I believe that the defendant is in a desperate state of mind, and therefore, there’s a risk to the community if he’s released," said Six to the court.

Longoria said the belongings mailed to Texas were just two cowboy hats and a pair of pants. He also says he left Great Bend to stay with a friend because his house had been searched and there were cameras outside. He says he had a duffel bag with him with just a couple of changes of clothes in it.

KWCH 12 Eyewitness News
http://ht.ly/2wMIk

He mailed his cowboys hats?

AG speaking now.

Charged with 2 counts, theft & burglary. Bond for $150,000.

Alicia's case is continuing, proceeding in orderly fashion, tragic case, working on facts they know.

YIKES!!!...

Before stealing the vehicle, Six says Longoria went to post office and mailed many of his belongings to an address in Texas. “I believe that the defendant is in a desperate state of mind, and therefore, there’s a risk to the community if he’s released," said Six to the court.

Longoria said the belongings mailed to Texas were just two cowboy hats and a pair of pants. He also says he left Great Bend to stay with a friend because his house had been searched and there were cameras outside. He says he had a duffel bag with him with just a couple of changes of clothes in it.

Six said Longoria also has a warrant out for his arrest from Marion County, North Carolina, for allegedly calling in threats to an elementary school.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-cd-longoria-court,0,6783697.story

I just heard Sept 7th is the date for attorney review. They said AL doesn't have an attorney now, but plans on hiring one.

It should be $2,000,000!!!! :mad:

Whenever I see these perps for the first time, I think how that was the last person the precious child saw before going to heaven.

My Lord, save us from this world!

Kim its ust for these charges, nothing to do with Alicia yet.

Adam Longoria appeared in a Great Bend courtroom Monday morning. He is charged with charged with one count of Vehicle Burglary and one count of Theft of property worth at least $1,000 but less than $25,000.

Six said Longoria also has a warrant out for his arrest from Marion County, North Carolina, for allegedly calling in threats to an elementary school.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-cd-longoria-court,0,6783697.story

I hope that they get some solid evidence soon. I REALLY hope someone out there talks (like the GF, maybe?) to help this case move along. The statement that he has a warrant out doesn't make me feel good, at all. Seems like that could be a crutch here later on (the reason why he bailed town.)

:praying:

I just heard Sept 7th is the date for attorney review. They said AL doesn't have an attorney now, but plans on hiring one.

Then who was the attorney he was calling on the phone Friday per the neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa