KS - Jaxon Silva, 13 months, dies of severe head trauma, Hugton, Oct 2017 *Arrest in 2019*

KBI investigates death of Ulysses toddler; family releases statement

Jaxon+Silva.jpg

[....]

Jaxon Silva was rushed to the hospital on Monday, Oct. 2 after being found unresponsive in a Ulysses home.

The family says he was life-watched to ICU in Wichita with severe head trauma. He was placed on a ventilator and "fought hard for his life".

The KBI says Jaxon was declared brain dead on Friday, Oct. 6 as a result of his injuries.

[....]

Wow.
This was not anticipated. I'm stunned right now.
I remember when this initially happened (I have a nephew named Jaxon that could be his twin.) I looked into it a lot and got the impression that it was an accident or someone outside both families.
Both sides of Jaxon's family have got to be reeling and shocked right now. Both of Jaxon's parents only recently turned 18. However, they had extensive family support and lived with a parent. That baby was SO loved and adored.
Obviously I have no idea what happened to Jaxon. However when both sides of a victim's family stay close after a death I tend to trust their judgment.
Guilty or innocent Jayden's arrest just further decimated both sides of the family. Since both of Jaxon's parents were home at the time, I also expect there will be some questions as to why only one was arrested. Which will only further divide the families.
Wow. This is a heart breaker.

I've still seen no indication that Jaxon's family is split down the middle... so far it's all support for Jayden. :confused:

KBI arrests Hugoton man on murder charge

Arrest made in 2017 death of 13-month-old Ulysses boy

Ulysses father suspected of killing his child

Child murder suspect to appear in court Monday

Criminal complaint against Jayden Silva released in court

Ulysses father suspected of killing his child makes court appearance

KSN was not allowed to attend the hearing or bring in cameras.

The court said Silva is to remain in the Grant County Jail until further court proceedings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back