Found Deceased KS - John Wilson, 64, Wichita, 16 December 2015

bump for John. you locals bring tears to my eyes. Thank you.

bump for John. you locals bring tears to my eyes. Thank you.

You should meet his family and friends! They have such an obvious love and commitment to him it would bring you to your knees! If I ever go missing, I hope I have people like John has!

OT: I don't have a lot of people, so if I ever go missing, it gives me hope that there are people like the locals helping to find John.

There is something so kind in this man's eyes. So very sad for his family and friends to not know where he is. Unfortunately, he is not a young attractive white female so his case won't get the same coverage. =( Heartbreaking.

OT: I don't have a lot of people, so if I ever go missing, it gives me hope that there are people like the locals helping to find John.

There is something so kind in this man's eyes. So very sad for his family and friends to not know where he is. Unfortunately, he is not a young attractive white female so his case won't get the same coverage. =( Heartbreaking.

From what I have been told about John, he is a very kind man and those who know him speak so passionately about how good of a human being he is. And if you ever go missing, AZ, WS will be your people!!

Just found this thread. I'm so sorry all your searches have not been fruitful!

Does the family have any guesses as to why he was leaving? Anything he said he wanted to do/see, visit someone some day? Did he have cash on him? No phone I guess?

Yes he has kind eyes. I hope he is okay. May he be protected.

Just found this thread. I'm so sorry all your searches have not been fruitful!

Does the family have any guesses as to why he was leaving? Anything he said he wanted to do/see, visit someone some day? Did he have cash on him? No phone I guess?

Yes he has kind eyes. I hope he is okay. May he be protected.

My understanding is John rode the bus around Wichita for 4 hours before he finally had to get off at the last stop of the night and walked a couple of miles to the Kwik Shop. There was no destination (as far as we know) he had in mind, he was just confused. Whether he had cash is not clear to me but as far as his phone, he left it at Kwik Shop along with his credit card and possibly wallet (the family has been given conflicting information about this and I have not inquired more about that aspect lately).

Did he like to just ride the bus around town? If so, did he have a pass or something that he could just show to ride w/o paying cash? If so, could he still have it?

Did he like to just ride the bus around town? If so, did he have a pass or something that he could just show to ride w/o paying cash? If so, could he still have it?

Yes, he just road the bus around town and he does have a bus pass but, if I understood things correctly, it has not been used since he disappeared.

My understanding is John rode the bus around Wichita for 4 hours before he finally had to get off at the last stop of the night and walked a couple of miles to the Kwik Shop. There was no destination (as far as we know) he had in mind, he was just confused. Whether he had cash is not clear to me but as far as his phone, he left it at Kwik Shop along with his credit card and possibly wallet (the family has been given conflicting information about this and I have not inquired more about that aspect lately).

I see. Mmmh ... to me this does not sound good :( I often read hear about suicidal people walking/driving or moving around for quite a while before leaving their things somewhere and then vanishing. I hope this is not the case here.

What did he buy at the Kwik Shop?

I see. Mmmh ... to me this does not sound good :( I often read hear about suicidal people walking/driving or moving around for quite a while before leaving their things somewhere and then vanishing. I hope this is not the case here.

What did he buy at the Kwik Shop?

John did not buy anything. However, he tried to pay for fuel for a vehicle he didn't have and then wandered around the pumps before heading south where he was seen on CCTV scaling a 6 foot concrete wall behind Meritrust bank. After that, no one knows where he went. He was in such a state of confusion it is difficult to try to figure out where he would have gone from there.

Very unfortunate the staff at Kwik didn't call someone immediately. :(

Bumping for Johnny and his family...I was thinking about him last night, and said prayers for them. Hoping he is found soon!

What is behind the wall he was seen scaling?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

What is behind the wall he was seen scaling?

There is a field, apartments and homes directly behind the wall. To the East and North is the Air Force Base, to the West of the Base is a park and to the South is Spirit. All of the areas have been searched multiple times and he was not seen on any CCTV from Spirit, so I just don't know where in the world this poor guy went! I keep thinking about how many times we have seen on WS the person eventually being found right in the area they went missing, but I cannot think of where he may have been missed.

I wonder if he would've went into someone's storage shed or something maybe trying to find a warm place to sleep? Have they asked residents in that area to check their storage sheds? Or crawl spaces under homes or buildings?
I hope he is some place warm & safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back