KS - Junction City, Whtfem, 5'8"-5'9" Tall, "pali Hawaii" May 2018 - Tamra Ann Gibson *arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Sandals_1527632063537_43869282_ver1.0_640_360.png

JUNCTION CITY, Kan. (KSNT) - On Monday, May 28, Junction City Police were called to the area of 140 E. 2nd Street, where the body of a woman was found between two buildings.

Police say the body is that of a white woman, between five-feet-eight inches and five -feet-nine inches tall. The woman's age, identity and cause of death are not known, but police say she was wearing dark colored shorts and "Pali Hawaii" flip flops like those attached to this story.

Police hoping flip flops will help identify body found

The body is a white female, between 5′ 8″ and 5′ 9″. She was wearing dark shorts and “Pali Hawaii” flip flops.

The body was transported to the Shawnee County Coroner’s Office in Topeka. There is currently no cause or time of death and no age has been determined.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Junction City Police department at 785-762-5912, the TIPS line at 785-762-8477, or can leave a webtip at Gearycrimestoppers.com.

Tipsters can remain anonymous, and could be eligible for a cash reward.

Body Found in Junction City

I noticed that. I am wondering why the flip flops could help identify her body? This brand is marketed at several major stores as you’d find in a Google search.

Agreed. Maybe they thought they were unique but with the flip flops being easily available online, it seems she could be from anywhere. I hope they do a composite sketch if no one recognizes the flip flops.

Sandals_1527632063537_43869282_ver1.0_640_360.png

JUNCTION CITY, Kan. (KSNT) - On Monday, May 28, Junction City Police were called to the area of 140 E. 2nd Street, where the body of a woman was found between two buildings.

Police say the body is that of a white woman, between five-feet-eight inches and five -feet-nine inches tall. The woman's age, identity and cause of death are not known, but police say she was wearing dark colored shorts and "Pali Hawaii" flip flops like those attached to this story.

Police hoping flip flops will help identify body found

The body is a white female, between 5′ 8″ and 5′ 9″. She was wearing dark shorts and “Pali Hawaii” flip flops.

The body was transported to the Shawnee County Coroner’s Office in Topeka. There is currently no cause or time of death and no age has been determined.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Junction City Police department at 785-762-5912, the TIPS line at 785-762-8477, or can leave a webtip at Gearycrimestoppers.com.

Tipsters can remain anonymous, and could be eligible for a cash reward.

Body Found in Junction City

Reading the link to this article trying to comprehend the importance of these flip flops. The 2 pictures of the flip flops are 2 different shoe styles. The upper photo being more of a platform sole. Possibly being an older model of the shoe.

Also I googled the address and found 2 moving companies at that location. The article isn’t clear on if there appeared to be a crime scene/homicide but waiting on an autopsy.

I am wondering if this person could have been homeless and possibly her flip flops may come into play in that type of community

I have no idea why they aren't releasing more helpful identifying info. 5'9" is tall for a female but not abnormally tall that would stand out. And I can see how the flip flops are important either. First of all it's been in the 90's here recently so most females have been wearing flip flops and those are not unique ones. Why not info about her hair color, style, tattoos or piercings, other clothing?

Reading the link to this article trying to comprehend the importance of these flip flops. The 2 pictures of the flip flops are 2 different shoe styles. The upper photo being more of a platform sole. Possibly being an older model of the shoe.

Also I googled the address and found 2 moving companies at that location. The article isn’t clear on if there appeared to be a crime scene/homicide but waiting on an autopsy.

I am wondering if this person could have been homeless and possibly her flip flops may come into play in that type of community

Both flip flops look the same to me. One has just been turned around so you can see the flip flop from all angles. The back of the sole is slightly thicker than the front of the sole. JMO.

It may be an older model as these look navy blue and the ones I found currently available on the Pali website are black but there is not much difference in style.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-28-at-5.22.57-PM-248x300.png

Police on Thursday identified the victim as 59-year-old Tamra Ann Gibson of Asheville, North Carolina. She was last seen in Asheville on May 22 and was reported missing on May 24.

The body was found May 28 between two buildings in Junction City. Her car was found burned on June 1 in Laramie, Wyoming.
Authorities say 58-year-old Donald Mack Gray Jr. of Buxton, North Carolina, is charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping and robbery. Gray is in custody in Billings, Montana, on charges related to the death of an 81-year-old Montana man. Police say the two cases are not connected.

RIP Tammy

Yeah, this was likely to be related either to I-70 or to the fort just from the headline. I-70 it is!

RIP, Ms. Gibson.

Buxton man gets life in prison for fatal Montana carjacking

58-year-old Donald Gray was sentenced for the June 10 stabbing death of William Joy, who was once the sheriff of Big Horn County. Gray will be extradited to North Carolina for another homicide case that predated Joy’s. Gray is charged with first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping and robbery with a dangerous weapon — all crimes he committed against Tamra Ann Gibson, Asheville Police spokeswoman Christina Hallings told The Ashville Citizen Times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back