KS - Kansas judge calls girls the 'aggressor' in sex abuse case

13 and 14 with a 67 year old!!! Good grief this isn’t a 16-17 year old dating an 18 year old guy! This is a nasty, deranged, old pervert with priors!
That judge needs to be off the d@mn bench! Let’s hope the girls get the help they need and live a wonderful life.

What in the heck is wrong with that judge? Someone needs to get him removed! I had to re-read the headline just to make sure I read it correctly! This world is going mad. They need to lock the 67 year old up in the same darn cell with that judge!

Can we say, "Rape Culture". Time to get rid of those old judges. We had one in Montana who blamed a 14 year old victim for her rape. Fortunately, he was "counseled" out, but they still gave him a wonderful send off. Whatever.

Yeah, I can see where children aged 13 or 14 would be attracted to him--NOT! That has to be the stupidest thing a judge has said in years! The girls wanted sex with that slimy old man? Disgusting! That is truly blaming the victim there! They were raped and the judge was just indulging in his own sick fantasy.:mad:

Um, not to be the bearer of bad news, I believed looking at other sources the reason he said such is because the two innocent teens WERE SELLING SEX ON THE INTERNET. Where this creep found them.. Victims? Victim Blaming? Listen I get it but we must have all the facts and the fact "they" got caught is because of the girls unsophisticated scheme. We can all agree that this guy needs to live under the jail. But can we take some time to lecture our youth of doing such things as this behavior is dangerous ie going to old men houses & sending nudes for money?

"Yeah, I can see where children aged 13 or 14 would be attracted to him--NOT!" I guess money does the trick for these individuals, fail on society..

67-year-old Leavenworth man sentenced to prison for soliciting teen girl on Facebook
Kansas judge calls children the ‘aggressor’ in sex abuse case with 67-year-old man

BBM
Um, not to be the bearer of bad news, I believed looking at other sources the reason he said such is because the two innocent teens WERE SELLING SEX ON THE INTERNET. Where this creep found them.. Victims? Victim Blaming? Listen I get it but we must have all the facts and the fact "they" got caught is because of the girls unsophisticated scheme. We can all agree that this guy needs to live under the jail. But can we take some time to lecture our youth of doing such things as this behavior is dangerous ie going to old men houses & sending nudes for money?

"Yeah, I can see where children aged 13 or 14 would be attracted to him--NOT!" I guess money does the trick for these individuals, fail on society..

67-year-old Leavenworth man sentenced to prison for soliciting teen girl on Facebook
Kansas judge calls children the ‘aggressor’ in sex abuse case with 67-year-old man

Oh boy. I think the bolded part should be made to happen.

Children. Selling their bodies. Because they 'need' cash. That is really sad. imo jmo mho

'The defense attorney also noted that the girls allegedly tried to have someone rob Soden and that their older sister had been the one who arranged for them to meet Soden'

.ok, so the older sister OFFERED the 2 younger ones to the Man. Why isn't SHE being held responsible also? How old was she? Just being a 'minor' doesn't or SHOULDN"T give you a 'not responsible for anything i do' card. Sounds like maybe older sister pushed these younger ones into doing this... not their idea at all.
Man definitely should have been given more jail time though since he KNEW they were underage and KNEW the girls AND family. Where are Mom and Dad and why are they not monitoring their kids online activity?

'The defense attorney also noted that the girls allegedly tried to have someone rob Soden and that their older sister had been the one who arranged for them to meet Soden'

.ok, so the older sister OFFERED the 2 younger ones to the Man. Why isn't SHE being held responsible also? How old was she? Just being a 'minor' doesn't or SHOULDN"T give you a 'not responsible for anything i do' card. Sounds like maybe older sister pushed these younger ones into doing this... not their idea at all.
Man definitely should have been given more jail time though since he KNEW they were underage and KNEW the girls AND family. Where are Mom and Dad and why are they not monitoring their kids online activity?
Shhh ~ follow the narrative.. Judge sexist / girls innocent..

Geez people! The man was only 67 . Those girls took advantage! Reminds me of years ago when a judge said that a five year old had seduced a guy.

Obviously those girls have had horror in their lives. I hope that they get help and the perpetrators that have abused these gilrs in the past get caught

I’m disgusted that there is anyone who is even partially blaming middle schoolers.

I’d have to know all of the circumstances, but the older sister is not to blame either for this guy’s decisions. Yes, she should be held accountable in some way, but it doesn’t make anything this guy did any less bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back