Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/14/18 1:30 pm 2018-CR-000491-MD Criminal MotionObjection to Request for Media Coverage of Judicial ProceedingsGlass Emily A 3/14/18 1:30 pm 2018-CR-000491-MD Motion to ModifyBond and/or for an OR bond and to Modify Bond ConditionsGlass Emily A

Okay, I'm new to this hope it didn't post twice.

What breaks my heart is, assuming that Lucas could still have been alive at that point, just what was he supposed to eat if she stuffed her face and fed the baby? What excuse did she have for not bringing him with her to have dinner, too?

I wondered that same thing. If messages were sent that she was going to OG and taking Mia I know I would personally question that as a parent. I’m sitting here wondering which route she took and after being by there I am guessing W on Lincoln and then N on Rock. Could have taken Edgemoor to Central to Rock but that’s going slightly out of the way. There are cameras all over those routes. So, if she wanted to be seen on the busiest (worst) road in Wichita OG was the place to eat. Wouldn’t you want to establish an alibi when Lucas was with you? I know we’ve all asked if that was her intention I do believe something happened to him prior to that time frame. Idk anyone that would leave a 5 year old home alone for any time frame.

As much as I don’t like to visualize or think about it my gut feeling is something happened prior to the 16th. He might still have been home but not with us anymore. That’s why she had to get high (not that she didn’t do that normally) and come up with a plan. It was a dark night due to no visible moon. It’s dark out in the country around here anyway. She is familiar with all of the rural surrounding areas. She went to OG to be seen. Time was running out. At that point she probably had told 52 different lies and couldn’t keep them straight - time will tell but I pray the truth comes out.

I usually have the ability to find the one good thing in others even if it’s the smallest thing. I cannot find one thing. Not one. I think Lucas suffered abuse time and time again. I think not only physical abuse but mental and severe neglect. I believe he was sick for too long of a time period. I had influenza A this year and it was horrible. Got a secondary infection after. Didn’t leave my house for 12 days other than to go to the dr. NOT my norm.

I think multiple things caused this boy to be failed repeatedly by EG, someone that was a constant for him unfortunately. That’s what eats me alive the most. An innocent little boy.

Her calls at OG are too calculated. Like she was being a clock watcher. Until other info comes out and rock solid evidence her hands are not in a clean slate.

She deserves that “special” place. Sickening. Frustrating. Never should have happened. This is one major time in my life I’d love to be wrong and we can find Lucas unharmed. I will eat my words in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wondered that same thing. If messages were sent that she was going to OG and taking Mia I know I would personally question that as a parent. I’m sitting here wondering which route she took and after being by there I am guessing W on Lincoln and then N on Rock. Could have taken Edgemoor to Central to Rock but that’s going slightly out of the way. There are cameras all over those routes. So, if she wanted to be seen on the busiest (worst) road in Wichita OG was the place to eat. Wouldn’t you want to establish an alibi when Lucas was with you? I know we’ve all asked if that was her intention I do believe something happened to him prior to that time frame. Idk anyone that would leave a 5 year old home alone for any time frame.

As much as I don’t like to visualize or think about it my gut feeling is something happened prior to the 16th. He might still have been home but not with us anymore. That’s why she had to get high (not that she didn’t do that normally) and come up with a plan. It was a dark night due to no visible moon. It’s dark out in the country around here anyway. She is familiar with all of the rural surrounding areas. She went to OG to be seen. Time was running out. At that point she probably had told 52 different lies and couldn’t keep them straight - time will tell but I pray the truth comes out.

I usually have the ability to find the one good thing in others even if it’s the smallest thing. I cannot find one thing. Not one. I think Lucas suffered abuse time and time again. I think not only physical abuse but mental and severe neglect. I believe he was sick for too long of a time period. I had influenza A this year and it was horrible. Got a secondary infection after. Didn’t leave my house for 12 days other than to go to the dr. NOT my norm.

I think multiple things caused this boy to be failed repeatedly by EG, someone that was a constant for him unfortunately. That’s what eats me alive the most. An innocent little boy.

Her calls at OG are too calculated. Like she was being a clock watcher. Until other info comes out and rock solid evidence her hands are not in a clean slate.

She deserves that “special” place. Sickening. Frustrating. Never should have happened. This is one major time in my life I’d love to be wrong and we can find Lucas unharmed. I will eat my words in a heartbeat.

Speaking of her claiming to be cleaning before she smoked 3 bowls... Was she generally a clean person? Was that her norm? In my head she’s not. Piles of laundry everywhere, crusty plates in sink and not a safe environment for children. JMO.

I tried to message you but it’s saying your box is full? Anyway I’m available tomorrow to help, can you let me know what I need to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I messaged you...and cleared out my inbox!

BBM. The alibi angle bothers me too -- like, lady, you went through all this trouble to establish OG, but no Lucas? Did she think she could convince others he was with her? Did she (supposedly) have a babysitter watching "sick" Lucas? Did she just need a "break" after all the cleaning and caring for a sick boy? I looked at the map and also wondered what route she took -- trying to examine what isn't being said in LE statements and MSM along with alllllll EG's details.

Speaking of her claiming to be cleaning before she smoked 3 bowls... Was she generally a clean person? Was that her norm? In my head she’s not. Piles of laundry everywhere, crusty plates in sink and not a safe environment for children. JMO.

Having a "clean" place is important to anyone who has had experience with DCF, imo. See how great a mom I am? This place is clean as a whistle -- no filth, no squalor -- I'm a GOOD MOM!

I’m curious....i smoke tobacco cigarettes and I would be pretty hard pressed to smoke 3 cigarettes in an hour
Is 3 bowls in an hour a lot? It just seems like it would be. But she claims she smoked at 3:30, the first call at OG was 4:53, figure Friday afternoon traffic that’s high school/middle school traffic at 3:30, elementary traffic at 4:30... that part of town on Friday going toward the restaurants on Rock is a B in my experience, so maybe 15 minutes to get there?
It probably doesn’t effect much as far as anything but it might. Does smoking effect your sense of time? Stretch it out longer or make it seem shorter?
I probably sound horribly naive... LOL

I’m curious....i smoke tobacco cigarettes and I would be pretty hard pressed to smoke 3 cigarettes in an hour
Is 3 bowls in an hour a lot? It just seems like it would be. But she claims she smoked at 3:30, the first call at OG was 4:53, figure Friday afternoon traffic that’s high school/middle school traffic at 3:30, elementary traffic at 4:30... that part of town on Friday going toward the restaurants on Rock is a B in my experience, so maybe 15 minutes to get there?
It probably doesn’t effect much as far as anything but it might. Does smoking effect your sense of time? Stretch it out longer or make it seem shorter?

You’re so right. It WAS Friday! Traffic over there isn’t fun. At all.

Having a "clean" place is important to anyone who has had experience with DCF, imo. See how great a mom I am? This place is clean as a whistle -- no filth, no squalor -- I'm a GOOD MOM!

That is true, very good point. I still mentally am going to picture a slob. At least for tonight. Haha

Jumping off your post
We also see her giving odd details, without prompting seemingly.
Like the much mentioned pull-up
Like the couple smoking a cigarette outside...

Why does she specify she was cleaning before she smoked marijuana? Is it to justify wanting to smoke? Is it to justify a smell of cleaners in the home? Of course we don’t know what the officer asked but it does make me wonder why she fills in these blanks with oddly specific yet not quite appropriate to the question details....

I think if someone maybe gave her a long enough awkward silence she might fill it up with all sorts of details!

My guess is that after she told them about OG, and she handed over the phone, that’s when she lawyered up.

Our VI has insinuated that there is pretty good evidence something happened in the evening hours of the 16th to the time he was actually reported missing on the 17th.

One thing it does is to affect driving ability. People tend to feel like they're going really fast in the car and want to drive at a crawl, but they have to make sure they don't drive at a crawl because that would stand out too much.

I think people can get carried away with things and not realize just how much time has passed.

I don't think OG is any kind of alibi. She's set things up to try and make it appear that Lucas disappeared without her involvement on the Saturday, so why would she be setting up an alibi for Friday? That's kind of the whole purpose of not reporting him until Saturday. I think she was just high and not thinking straight when she went to OG. If something did happen just prior to her smoking the bowls, the it's likely in my mind that she was needing to calm down, but then smoked too much and couldn't think straight and she really needed time out to calm down and start developing a plan.

Maybe she was calling someone to put off plans that were already in place for Saturday? The two calls might not have both connected, she might have had to call back if they were out or busy?

Our VI has insinuated that there is pretty good evidence something happened in the evening hours of the 16th to the time he was actually reported missing on the 17th.

Yeah, I know. I think she did something to him during that time. I just am not sure he was alive when she left to go to OG.

WillenFan21, you seem to keep missing repeated posts that reiterate that the verified insider () has information that leads to the question of what happened to Lucas after 6pm on Friday, the day before he was reported missing. I take that to mean that somebody either saw or heard from Lucas before that time on the Friday, the 16th. I just wanted to point that out to you in case you missed it.

Your question if dad regularly called Lucas to touch base with him, or say goodnight is a good point. It certainly appears that dad and stepmom had contact while he was away. If JH was a dedicated dad who spoke with Lucas, he would know if Lucas wasn't available for some reason, to speak to him on that Friday, which could be significant. Unfortunately, I suspect that Lucas did not get daily calls from dad. JMO

Sorry, the new info about Olive Garden threw me off is what happened there and I thin its thrown everyone else off too. I just don't understand if something happened into the early morning hours of the 17 then where was Lucas when she was at Olive Garden?

Yeah and this leaves open the question of where was this little boy at when she was eating at Olive Garden with the little girl?

One thing it does is to affect driving ability. People tend to feel like they're going really fast in the car and want to drive at a crawl, but they have to make sure they don't drive at a crawl because that would stand out too much.

I think people can get carried away with things and not realize just how much time has passed.

I don't think OG is any kind of alibi. She's set things up to try and make it appear that Lucas disappeared without her involvement on the Saturday, so why would she be setting up an alibi for Friday? That's kind of the whole purpose of not reporting him until Saturday. I think she was just high and not thinking straight when she went to OG. If something did happen just prior to her smoking the bowls, the it's likely in my mind that she was needing to calm down, but then smoked too much and couldn't think straight and she really needed time out to calm down and start developing a plan.

Maybe she was calling someone to put off plans that were already in place for Saturday? The two calls might not have both connected, she might have had to call back if they were out or busy?

Thanks for the answer!
Alibi does seem unlikely to be needed for Friday...
I think LE is already surprising her with how much they know tbh

ETA: traffic over there is at a crawl on Friday afternoons/evenings anyway ....

That is true, very good point. I still mentally am going to picture a slob. At least for tonight. Haha

I can definitely see how she might not have the tolerance for household chores -- or she could have been extremely anal about it?

She may very well have been "caught" being a slob on prior unannounced visits -- one lady I met had the advantage of being notified prior to regular visits and she always deep cleaned so they wouldn't "get" her for that. But I actually think that in this case the real cleaning took place AFTER Lucas passed (before or after she disposed of him, I'm not sure) -- but it was important for her to establish it as having happened a full 24 hours prior to reporting him missing, not because of anything to do with him.

My guess is that after she told them about OG, and she handed over the phone, that’s when she lawyered up.

I would generally think the same thing, but at her court hearing, she wasn't yet represented by an attorney, I don't believe. She stated she was going to obtain her own counsel, but ended up with a court appointed one, so I would expect she was without representation the whole time in between.

I can definitely see how she might not have the tolerance for household chores -- or she could have been extremely anal about it?

She may very well have been "caught" being a slob on prior unannounced visits -- one lady I met had the advantage of being notified prior to regular visits and she always deep cleaned so they wouldn't "get" her for that. But I actually think that in this case the real cleaning took place AFTER Lucas passed (before or after she disposed of him, I'm not sure) -- but it was important for her to establish it as having happened a full 24 hours prior to reporting him missing, not because of anything to do with him.

I do agree with that. Completely. Plus she just moved. Not sure how she pulled that off alone. I have OCD and have everything in a certain spot but couldn’t do it all with such young children.

I would generally think the same thing, but at her court hearing, she wasn't yet represented by an attorney, I don't believe. She stated she was going to obtain her own counsel, but ended up with a court appointed one, so I would expect she was without representation the whole time in between.

Yes, but she has the right to not say anything until she has representation from an atty. She sat that whole time in there not saying a word, as she evoked her rights.

I think she envoked after she gave them her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member