Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. I think all family and JH need to totally cut contact. She seems to like attention. She likes to talk. If they cut contact, I think she'll turn to either inmates or LE to talk to. Whether she tells the truth or not is a different story, though.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
This is great info, FLA. You know much better than us how she may react. Even if you don't know her well personally, you're much closer to the interactions and knowing her personality than the rest of us.

On that note, do you know if she's in contact with family or JH?

You're in my thoughts daily, I cannot imagine how hard the last month has been.

We’re still waiting for the requested name change for Lucas’ page to be approved, but the new username has been created. Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/SearchingForLucasHernandez/

More information will be added soon, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also, Nancy Grace is being rescheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all for not giving up on Lucas [emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I. Had forgot it was Presidents’ Day. In my town if there is a holiday and your trash pick up is Friday it will be picked up on Saturday due to the Holiday.. ESO any thoughts and what day was their scheduled pick up day. I would feel more confident if I knew why they don’t think landfill

EG's comment of she was always telling Lucas to be careful didn't bother me. Growing up my cousins lived on a farm and my older brother and I would go there quite often, I was always getting hurt simply because they played rough, were older, and I wanted to keep up with them. My mom always told me to be careful when we would head to the farm. If my mom would of said I am not letting you go because your always getting hurt, I would of thrown a fit. I loved going there, had a lot of fun and wouldn't of wanted to be left out.

I understand. I have a small hobby farm and a large family and my kids are always outside and playing in rougher ways than kids who don't play outside much. But I'm personally a worry wort. So I'm always still warning the older kids to take care of the younger ones if they are playing outside without me.

I have to admit to feeling concerned when I see people noticing every single bruise on a child as a cause for concern too. My kids can be so rough and are always getting bruises! My youngest is running and climbing while other kids his age are still crawling or just learning to take a few steps. I'm constantly pulling him off the furniture or freaking out because he's taken another tumble and hit his head. It's a hard balance between wanting to take care of your children and protect them and then also not always hovering and having them wrapped in cotton wool.

(Don't get me wrong. I think bruises in a lot of contexts are very concerning. I just think of the comments I read online implying neglect or abuse if a child has visible bruises and hope no one assumes the worst of my family if they see a bruise.)

You can certainly still look at maps and speculate about places Lucas could be. You can post a map of Wichita with EG's house marked and even with her former residence marked so we can "see" the locations on the map. MSM released the information about EG being at Olive Garden, so the Olive Garden can also be marked on the case map.

What we cannot do is discuss areas that have been searched that have not been publicly revealed via MSM. And we cannot post locations that are planned to be searched unless MSM has revealed them. An example of this would be if LE requests that volunteers meet at a certain location to help search a specific park that is publicly named and requested via MSM or a press release from LE.

We can still post a general case map, as I mentioned, and we can still post a timeline of the case as we know it from MSM and from our VIs.

I hope that helps clarify. If you have further questions, please PM me.

I think this map has all of those points and meets the reqs https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Wos2WCQQu9Mbn6tM8B62-Uiwl4BgjPH&usp=sharing

Friday afternoon EG smoked weed. Went to OG with baby, leaving Lucas home alone. During the time she was gone is when the LL saw him peeking out the window. EG reported Lucas missing on Saturday approx. 6:15 p.m.

After EG came home from OG, perhaps some of the following occurred:

Friday guests over? Smoked more weed? Other drugs? Party night? Private party?
Have any of the guests come forward? Or did EG go somewhere to meet people? Has anyone come forward to say they saw EG Friday night?
Something happened to cause Lucas harm! Did he see/hear/know something he shouldn't? Was he silenced? Is that what happened?

I respectfully disagree. I think all family and JH need to totally cut contact. She seems to like attention. She likes to talk. If they cut contact, I think she'll turn to either inmates or LE to talk to. Whether she tells the truth or not is a different story, though.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

One thing for sure, she needs a sympathizer- someone to believe in her- she NEEDS that. She will find one- cutting the cord might cause her to unravel- just what we need!

We’re still waiting for the requested name change for Lucas’ page to be approved, but the new username has been created. Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/SearchingForLucasHernandez/

More information will be added soon, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Seems to be up and operating, I was just there. Hope you are feeling better.

Locals who live on East side. Is there a decent park WITH playground for kids to play? My sister and I have debated this. I’m a West sider. She says that East siders have no choice but take their kids to Sedgwick County Park due to lack of Park on East side. I just can’t stop thinking about parks and how LE focused on so many parks. I also understand that most of you believe he would be close to home, and maybe somewhere she felt comfortable going. Well, if it’s true that Sedgwick County Park is the best Park..then she probably frequented the West side ALOT. Sedgwick County Park is very West side. Maybe we need to rule out ALL parks East, West, North, South...Afterall, TEXEQ extended search radius to 100 miles. Please give feedback.

Hope to see you all over there.

All of the pictures of little Lucas have me teary eyed but smiling. :heartbeat:

Saturday to OG. Smoke weed.
Saturday guests over? Smoked more weed? Other drugs? Party night? Private party?
Have any of the guests come forward? Or did EG go somewhere to meet people? Has anyone come forward to say they saw EG Saturday night?
Something happened to cause Lucas harm! Did he see/hear/know something he shouldn't? Was he silenced? Is that what happened?

Just to clarify
She smoked, and then went to OG with baby leaving Lucas home alone on Friday, which is when the LL saw him, 24 hours before she reported him missing on Saturday

Locals who live on East side. Is there a decent park WITH playground for kids to play? My sister and I have debated this. I’m a West sider. She says that East siders have no choice but take their kids to Sedgwick County Park due to lack of Park on East side. I just can’t stop thinking about parks and how LE focused on so many parks. I also understand that most of you believe he would be close to home, and maybe somewhere she felt comfortable going. Well, if it’s true that Sedgwick County Park is the best Park..then she probably frequented the West side ALOT. Sedgwick County Park is very West side. Maybe we need to rule out ALL parks East, West, North, South...Afterall, TEXEQ extended search radius to 100 miles. Please give feedback.

Didn't she say she wanted to tell her side? I don't know why but that just always struck me as so strange to say under the circumstances. Maybe it has something to do with what you're saying? I don't really think this but I remember CA seemingly giving subtle clues in some of the things she said to others.

Just to clarify
She smoked, and then went to OG with baby leaving Lucas home alone on Friday, which is when the LL saw him, 24 hours before she reported him missing on Saturday

Yes. I'll change the order.

Hope to see you all over there.

All of the pictures of little Lucas have me teary eyed but smiling. :heartbeat:
Yes he is so charming it's cheering to see his smile but so hard to know he's been missing for so long now.:heartluv:

Popping back in here after a much needed break that included a St Patricks day Anniversary celebration (mine and hubbys) and a St Patricks Day Wedding ( Our neighbors) this past weekend.

My heart breaks for this little guy--I picked up my grandson from preschool today and brought him to my office at work as he loves to come to my work place LOL--but he is same age as Lucas and all I could think of is how Lucas is missing, will never have the special grandparent bonding and it makes me want to just sit down and cry.
And then....I get angry..at the adults who were supposed to love and protect him..not abuse and hurt him..ok..rant over--carry on
I am praying Lucas is found soon and even though I am not there to help search, please know I am here to help in any other way possible !!
#TEAMLUCAS

I think it's important to remember the personality of the kid involved. Anecdotally you can argue for or against accidental bruising happening innocently. But it depends on the child and the context.

For example, my 10 yr old son never runs around and plays rough enough to get many scrapes or bruises. He prefers indoor activities. He doesn't like sports or getting dirty or muddy. If he ever got a few noticeable bruises, I immediately investigated what was up. Just recently this happened and it turned out a classmate at school was targeting him and bullying him.

In the case of Lucas, it's important to remember what family members have said. Lucas is a quiet, shy little boy who doesn't like to rough-house. Even the neighbor commented on his demeanor when he met Lucas and the older step siblings.

The older boys were playing swords with rake handles. Relatives said that Glass has two boys from a previous relationship.
Lucas seemed shy and kept to himself to the side. He wore a light jacket and kept his hands in his pockets.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

It contrasts sharply with EG's assertions that he was often falling and/or bruising himself because of his recklessness or lack of care.

Didn't she say she wanted to tell her side? I don't know why but that just always struck me as so strange to say under the circumstances. Maybe it has something to do with what you're saying? I don't really think this but I remember CA seemingly giving subtle clues in some of the things she said to others.

What bugs me about that quote is that she said she wasn't ready yet to tell her side.

:what::stormingmad:

A child is missing, possibly hurt, dying or dead and you aren't READY to tell your version of events yet?! Why withhold vital information which could help find or save your so-called beloved son's life? It makes no sense and is callous beyond belief. It's proof positive that she has narcissistic tendencies if you ask me.

I also think it indicates that she knows Lucas is beyond help. He can't return to defend himself against whatever story she eventually cooks up to explain what happened.

ETA: Oops I didn't mean to double post. I thought someone had posted between my posts. Weird.

Someone help me out, regarding Lucas' being sick for two weeks, did we ever get confirmation that he was sick and had seen a doctor? Can one of our Wichita locals confirm for me, does a child need to be vaccinated for measels in order to attend pre-k?

Some people answered this already but they were technically wrong.

NO vaccinations are required in Kansas. You can sign a release form saying you do not vaccinate for personal and/or religious beliefs.

I have an allergy and don’t have any vaccinations. My parents were never given any grief about it. Due to concerns about this allergy being genetic, my son was on a VERY delayed schedule. He started attending a public school with next to zero vaccinations. All I had to do was sign a form... no doctor’s note or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member