Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:It is too quiet right now...tho much is going on in the background.
Thinking Of Lucas and all of the searchers right now.
Chi:beats:

You're reading too much into it? Oh my, wait until you hear what I came up with. This is all IMO, BTW. The word alleged screamed at me from the first time I read it in the article talking about Lucas's abuse and stuff. So when it was reported that Jonathan didn't even look at Emily my first thought was that a DNA test came back and that Jonathan wasn't the father. Where is Jerry Springer when you need him? Add that to the fact that DCF said they had not found a suitable family member for M and I was convinced. Because if Jonathan wasn't the father then obviously M couldn't be placed with non-biological family. I'm glad to read all the information here though. While it's not impossible that my theory could be correct, it's just a theory. Lol

I can not say that I'm sorry that this happened. As a matter of fact, it put a big smile on my face and paved the way for a better afternoon. One child is saved, hopefully, from the hellhole she was in. I wish with everything I am that she ends up in the arms of great doting parents.

Your theory makes perfectly good sense to me and that’s kind of where my head is!!! If it ever comes out JH isn’t MH’s child, I won’t be surprised in the least.

O/T.. Margarita....I deleted my signature, again...and it's still showing up! [emoji23][emoji23]

Just thinking out loud...

( Try this, click on "settings", then "general settings", then unchecked the box that says "save signatures".

Just thinking out loud :wink: )

Good morning Margarita25!!!
[OT what cha listening to this morning???]:blushing:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article209903884.html

Excerpts:

The stepmother and caregiver of a 5-year-old Wichita boy missing for more than two months lost custody of her 1-year-old daughter on Friday.
Sedgwick County juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith found that Emily Glass’ daughter is, under state law, a “child in need of care.” The designation puts the girl in the custody of the secretary for the Kansas Department for Children and Families. The agency will decide where the child will live. The girl had already been placed in police protective custody.

At a hearing Friday morning, neither Glass and nor Lucas' father, Jonathan Hernandez, contested a petition filed by a prosecutor laying out a factual basis for why the 1-year-old girl should be declared a child in need of care by the state.

During the hearing, Glass, wearing an orange jail shirt and pants, dabbed at tears with a tissue. She waived her right to a hearing on whether her daughter should be found a child in need of care. Hernandez, who is listed in the petition as the "alleged father" of the girl, appeared to look straight at the judge rather than at Glass. Glass and Hernandez, who have lived together in recent years, each had their own attorney; a lawyer sat between them. Both said "yes" when asked if they understood their rights. Neither spoke at length during the brief public portion of the hearing.
After Smith ruled that the 1-year-old girl is a child in need of care, he said the rest of the court proceedings with Glass and Hernandez present were closed to an Eagle reporter who was allowed to cover the child-in-need-of-care portion.

“Dabbed at tears with a tissue”. If they were real tears, I’m sure they were for herself, not for Lucas or her daughter. I despise EG for not giving it up where Lucas is.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:It is too quiet right now...tho much is going on in the background.
Thinking Of Lucas and all of the searchers right now.
Chi:beats:

Well, at least we've our morning (midnight) coffee to keep us company as we sit upon itchy fingers lest some significant thing come to be seen by the wrong sets of eyes.

Still waters belie deep currents!

Good morning Margarita25!!!
[OT what cha listening to this morning???]:blushing:

(Good morning! Ahhh, the sound of silence right now but was jamming on some Hall and Oates earlier :guitar: )

2 weekend searches organized to find Lucas Hernandez

[....]

The post includes a poster from the "Finding Lucas Hernandez". The poster says the searches begin each day at 9 a.m. at Aloft Wichita, 3642 N. Oliver Street.

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Public-searches-organized-for-Lucas-Hernandez-481111311.html

Looks like Wichita has some good weather for the searches? How fantastic that LE/msm posted the flyer and news of the searches. Again, amazing work guys!

Eta:

Newton KS Police Department
18 hours ago

"The weather is going to be nice this weekend. If you are looking for an outdoor activity, which could help bring closure to a high-profile missing child case, there will be organized searches for Lucas Hernandez taking place in Wichita on Saturday and Sunday."
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Public-searches-organized-for-Lucas-Hernandez-481111311.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• 31351397_2141085249241346_7834327390821023744_n.png
    31351397_2141085249241346_7834327390821023744_n.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 350
Well, at least we've our morning (midnight) coffee to keep us company as we sit upon itchy fingers lest some significant thing come to be seen by the wrong sets of eyes.

Still waters belie deep currents!
You know I realize how amazingly strong you are for sharing your story with us.
You don't need it and likely don't want it, but you have my respect a million times over.
Chi:coffeews:----I join you in your determination and your coffee

Testing...I tried something else. Did it work?
Sweet Jesus, no more thinking out loud! [emoji23] (I had signatures turned on in Tapatalk, and finally found a setting in here to turn them off too) Thanks for the help everyone! ..now back to sweet Lucas!

(Good morning! Ahhh, the sound of silence right now but was jamming on some Hall and Oates earlier :guitar: )

Looks like Wichita has some good weather for the searches? How fantastic that LE/msm posted the flyer and news of the searches. Again, amazing work guys!

Eta:

Newton KS Police Department
18 hours ago

"The weather is going to be nice this weekend. If you are looking for an outdoor activity, which could help bring closure to a high-profile missing child case, there will be organized searches for Lucas Hernandez taking place in Wichita on Saturday and Sunday."

attachment.php
I am not a local but I am sharing all of his official flyers every where I can.
That's the least I (and everyone else who has) can do.
Godspeed to the searchers! :heartbeat:

I am not a local but I am sharing all of his official flyers every where I can.
That's the least I (and everyone else who has) can do.
Godspeed to the searchers! [emoji813]beat:
I have been sending directly to friends in Kansas, and they have been sharing them. Doing my little part where I can. Today needs to be the day!

Seeing as it is a bit still in here and wanting something, it bears mentioning something which seems to elude those not in 'the system' who've been astounded and outraged...

The reason why abused children in desperate situations are NOT saved, has to do with whether or not workers present (or police) determine a life is in imminent danger of being lost.

A broken bone will not kill you.

A bruise or 20 in months time, will not kill you.

A notable tremor, muscle twitches and glassy eyes in presence of abuser 'won't kill you'.

These all scream out to the public of a very deep, depraved desire for intervention.

The victim, and states' recourse is to SAY and SHOW that there is an immediate and impending DEATH of an individual about to occur if removal intervention does not occur.

Believe me when I say that the rules, guidelines, process and methods that madden everyone when reading a tragic outcome... are as essential to victims freedom as they are to everyone elses' birthright of such, in this nation.

Ensuring that those most vulnerable are shown the underground railway what must be said and done to escape hell, requires signs they can see clear as day, yet not the rest of the waking world.
Once a victim is openly 'told' how to get out it will be argued as brainwashing, and the bag of feces responsible will be handed power. They always know how to get power and do NOT need to be given such a privilege.

I do sincerely hope that this perspective is not simply buried in the sands of time, as the subject is a constant theme here.

Seeing as it is a bit still in here and wanting something, it bears mentioning something which seems to elude those not in 'the system' who've been astounded and outraged...

The reason why abused children in desperate situations are NOT saved, has to do with whether or not workers present (or police) determine a life is in imminent danger of being lost.

A broken bone will not kill you.

A bruise or 20 in months time, will not kill you.

A notable tremor, muscle twitches and glassy eyes in presence of abuser 'won't kill you'.

These all scream out to the public of a very deep, depraved desire for intervention.

The victim, and states' recourse is to SAY and SHOW that there is an immediate and impending DEATH of an individual about to occur if removal intervention does not occur.

Believe me when I say that the rules, guidelines, process and methods that madden everyone when reading a tragic outcome... are as essential to victims freedom as they are to everyone elses' birthright of such, in this nation.

Ensuring that those most vulnerable are shown the underground railway what must be said and done to escape hell, requires signs they can see clear as day, yet not the rest of the waking world.
Once a victim is openly 'told' how to get out it will be argued as brainwashing, and the bag of feces responsible will be handed power. They always know how to get power and do NOT need to be given such a privilege.

I do sincerely hope that this perspective is not simply buried in the sands of time, as the subject is a constant theme here.
:candle::nevermind:You said it so much better than I could.
I am more than beyond angry and don't want to go to band camp....

:candle::nevermind:You said it so much better than I could.
I am more than beyond angry and don't want to go to band camp....

Workers exercise vast vocabularies to describe and empower us out of the silent deadly space between civilization and what it refuses to accept. They can carve sanity out of utter chaos creating entire areas to exist for us, even for a day or a week; enough to entertain something outside of the basic fight for survival. Air to breathe, mental room to Be... space is solace.
However, they're not the SWAT team which sweeps in to usher us from the pits.

For every time I've begged not to be made to leave school or library, and been beaten senseless because yet another worker simply shook their finger at my mother "Now, now, you love your child don't you? Don't do that any more (sing songy hugs kisses buh bye sweetie baby talk bs, no assailant is assuaged by)."
...There is a special sense of exactly now many nerves run through mended muscles where the whatever was handy, hit.

No one ought speak of burying our beloved boy, when we know EG broke every tool in the house on LH's hide- as she did long before and would on any child later without reservations).
A spade is a spade, and a club is a club. Let us not confuse the cards dealt now; as hands long since played matter that much the more.

Yes, every soul here who saw EG's motive of retaliating against JH transferred into torturing LH is close- truth is she *DID NOT LIMIT* her domination to one man's dare to stand up to her (their sick codependent dance of lust).
We know what a Whipping Boy is. And now with the least bits revealed, we know why one was necessary; EG failed in every possible measure to do better than her previous mistakes because those were, what she Is & wanted to Become.
My own body refuses to let me unsee the nature of the beast EG IS, and always WAS; hell and be damned what excuses may come... like many Bipolar sufferers, she craved 'Being Right' and control, but to a sadistic level few on earth can fathom.
This one sold her soul wholesale, for pure love of something evil. No accidents.

I cannot afford entertaining reactive emotions (catalepsy, aphasia, possible CRPS, etc), and am beyond livid, sick, most of all shock I should even have today to see this all happening, again and again.
It does drive me mad what we've endured waiting for salvation, and how our bodies never forget; our nervous system is a harsh mistress sure to keep the score, cashing in when she's had much more than enough.
A limbic system will never let go what we've long since made some semblance of peace with. A gesture, look, some scattered syllables or cadence strung into sentences and a broken body will shriek out what the mind and mouth cannot.
All who've been there, see it in others who've lived it too- an unspoken understanding of overarching existential torment beyond the norm.
Mine are only a personal dialect, yet we who tread this wretched path 'hear' loud & clear when it happens to others still there- an unspoken language covering every manner of hell.

It's no coincidence SO MANY of us succumb to bizarre nerve disorders fraught with pain, difficulty, confusion, and EVEN antisocial tendencies to simply save ourselves the struggle of what others can't be bothered to recognize for their fragile ego's sake- they didn't cause or create it but won't stop trying to contain or 'own' it.
I know how it hurts to see a disaster in motion with no recourse; facing human limitation is ok. Survivors accept being silent signals in the night.
Allowing and embodying something as small as kindness can move mountains is as close to changing lives as is needed... LH had that gift to bring out the best in others and they are so much the wiser and better for it now.

Workers exercise vast vocabularies to describe and empower us out of the silent deadly space between civilization and what it refuses to accept. They can carve sanity out of utter chaos creating entire areas to exist for us, even for a day or a week; enough to entertain something outside of the basic fight for survival. Air to breathe, mental room to Be... space is solace.
However, they're not the SWAT team which sweeps in to usher us from the pits.

For every time I've begged not to be made to leave school or library, and been beaten senseless because yet another worker simply shook their finger at my mother "Now, now, you love your child don't you? Don't do that any more (sing songy hugs kisses buh bye sweetie baby talk bs, no assailant is assuaged by)."
...There is a special sense of exactly now many nerves run through mended muscles where the whatever was handy, hit.

No one ought speak of burying our beloved boy, when we know EG broke every tool in the house on LH's hide- as she did long before and would on any child later without reservations).
A spade is a spade, and a club is a club. Let us not confuse the cards dealt now; as hands long since played matter that much the more.

Yes, every soul here who saw EG's motive of retaliating against JH transferred into torturing LH is close- truth is she *DID NOT LIMIT* her domination to one man's dare to stand up to her (their sick codependent dance of lust).
We know what a Whipping Boy is. And now with the least bits revealed, we know why one was necessary; EG failed in every possible measure to do better than her previous mistakes because those were, what she Is & wanted to Become.
My own body refuses to let me unsee the nature of the beast EG IS, and always WAS; hell and be damned what excuses may come... like many Bipolar sufferers, she craved 'Being Right' and control, but to a sadistic level few on earth can fathom.
This one sold her soul wholesale, for pure love of something evil. No accidents.

I cannot afford entertaining reactive emotions (catalepsy, aphasia, possible CRPS, etc), and am beyond livid, sick, most of all shock I should even have today to see this all happening, again and again.
It does drive me mad what we've endured waiting for salvation, and how our bodies never forget; our nervous system is a harsh mistress sure to keep the score, cashing in when she's had much more than enough.
A limbic system will never let go what we've long since made some semblance of peace with. A gesture, look, some scattered syllables or cadence strung into sentences and a broken body will shriek out what the mind and mouth cannot.
All who've been there, see it in others who've lived it too- an unspoken understanding of overarching existential torment beyond the norm.
Mine are only a personal dialect, yet we who tread this wretched path 'hear' loud & clear when it happens to others still there- an unspoken language covering every manner of hell.

It's no coincidence SO MANY of us succumb to bizarre nerve disorders fraught with pain, difficulty, confusion, and EVEN antisocial tendencies to simply save ourselves the struggle of what others can't be bothered to recognize for their fragile ego's sake- they didn't cause or create it but won't stop trying to contain or 'own' it.
I know how it hurts to see a disaster in motion with no recourse; facing human limitation is ok. Survivors accept being silent signals in the night.
Allowing and embodying something as small as kindness can move mountains is as close to changing lives as is needed... LH had that gift to bring out the best in others and they are so much the wiser and better for it now.
I read this before you should have posted the link for it...

Trying to remember..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I read this before you should have posted the link for it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't understand why the compiled documents for EG hearing were not included as part of the case info at start of this thread as they were released back on the 13th if I am not mistaken.
Everyone here who has been following recently should be familiar with the basics from this CINC document by now? http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

<modsnip>

Can someone please help refresh my memory?
Was Lucas already living with JH when EG came along, or was EG living with JH when Lucas moved in.
I can&#8217;t remember if I read it anywhere but I can&#8217;t find this information.
TIA

Can someone please help refresh my memory?
Was Lucas already living with JH when EG came along, or was EG living with JH when Lucas moved in.
I can&#8217;t remember if I read it anywhere but I can&#8217;t find this information.
TIA

As far as I am aware, Lucas has been living with JH since he was 6 months old (IIRC). I don't think EG & JH have been together that long so I think Lucas was living with JH beforehand.

Although, I think I see why you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname