Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence from her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmmmmm......couldn't they then just use the evidence from JH's phone? Of course, I'm thinking it's texts to JH about smoking a couple bowls and going to OG. I guess it could be other calls or texts to other people even.

Is JH in the courtroom this morning? Is anybody in there for EG, other than her atty?

These were my exact first thoughts on this issue. I also have a feeling JH will get his daughter back in time and if the child EG is carrying is his, will probably get that child too. jmo

I hope and pray that he doesn't get his daughter back or custody of this child. He has anger issues, makes poor choices in terms of who he allows to watch his children, and is abusive himself. I would fear for those poor children.

I hope and pray that he doesn't get his daughter back or custody of this child. He has anger issues, makes poor choices in terms of who he allows to watch his children, and is abusive himself. I would fear for those poor children.

Oh I hear you! I just know how the court system works. Parenting classes, anger management classes, etc. Been there, done that. Imo those courses don't work. But I do know the courts tend to lean towards reunification.

Will the judge decide today on this?

It’s possible, since the bench trial is on schedule for Monday but my guess is he will wait to rule. It really could go either way. If the decision is delayed, you can bet Monday’s hearing will be continued. They are gonna drag this out as long as possible.

https://twitter.com/KWCHBrenda
attachment.php

Looks like a baby bump to me. Or at least she is heavier than previously. MOO

mmmmmm......couldn't they then just use the evidence from JH's phone? Of course, I'm thinking it's texts to JH about smoking a couple bowls and going to OG. I guess it could be other calls or texts to other people even.

They could use his phone but they didn’t. The thing is if it is disallowed, then they would have to use other evidence but I don’t think this evidence will be thrown out because she willing turned the phone over.

I'm sorry, but did anyone consider the fact that this man may not want anything to do with EG and JH's kids? Also, IF (I don't know this to be fact or not) he has a wife or girlfriend, does anyone think that SHE might not want to touch this with a ten foot pole?

We're not discussing Lucas just merely being abused here and his sister being taken away- we are talking about the possibility that Lucas was not only abused, but possibly died from it or more abuse before death. Who the heck would want to take in their children after that? Then there's the fact that EG and JH's family will want to see the kids- understandably so- who wants to deal with that, too?

Of course that is a possibility for any family member. And the long term aspects of it are considerations for anyone who ends up with the children. Foster and adoptive parents have to think of these things all the time as do all the family members of the children in care. Many times family steps back. Even many foster parents won’t take kids from certain situations. It *is* a lot!

They could use his phone but they didn’t. The thing is if it is disallowed, then they would have to use other evidence but I don’t think this evidence will be thrown out because she willing turned the phone over.

I would think they used his phone also. It correlates the message.

Oh I hear you! I just know how the court system works. Parenting classes, anger management classes, etc. Been there, done that. Imo those courses don't work. But I do know the courts tend to lean towards reunification.

Yes, so much this! I’m a recovering alcoholic and attend meetings regularly. Those who are court ordered to attend meetings are often ones who go right back out as soon as the conditions are met as court ordered. If someone doesn’t actually use the tools given from these prevention classes then they will not be helped.

Impatiently waiting to hear what has gone on in court today. :scared:

Not much of a baby bump when she has had at least four pregnancies. Some people just hide these things better than others though.

With all three of my pregnancies, I literally had a baby bump by the 4th week and looked at least 3 months pregnant, lol. Granted, my last pregnancy was with twins.

I had a cousin who was two months ahead of me- she didn't show a damn bump until she was 8 months pregnant, yet myself, I was pregnant four weeks and looked 3 months pregnant and got bigger and bigger while she gained not a darn thing until month eight, and she was tiny then. That was her FIFTH child and I think her 7th or 8th pregnancy.

With all three of my pregnancies, I literally had a baby bump by the 4th week and looked at least 3 months pregnant, lol. Granted, my last pregnancy was with twins.

I had a cousin who was two months ahead of me- she didn't show a damn bump until she was 8 months pregnant, yet myself, I was pregnant four weeks and looked 3 months pregnant and got bigger and bigger while she gained not a darn thing until month eight, and she was tiny then. That was her FIFTH child and I think her 7th or 8th pregnancy.

I have a friend with 6 kids (5 living) who is petite and skinny who only looked maybe 3mths pregnant at 40wks! It’s crazy when I was showing at 3mths also - I hated her for it too! She left the hospital in pre-pregnancy clothes after each one [emoji23]

I can't imagine them being able to hold her much longer on a misdemeanor child endangerment charge. Seems like they are going to have to slap some more charges on her soon to keep her locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy