Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

Wow, the FBI was there for the first interview on the 18th. They already knew then that he was dead. They must have found something at the house or in the car. I wonder if it was the dogs.

Good point. It’s also great that local LE and FBI were present. Surely the two of them knew how far they could legally press without getting into a bind. EG has seemed pretty cooperative in sharing information and even freely left at one point.

LE knew they had EG after the second interview with the FBI sitting in. The third interview was to get additional information the FEDS needed to watch her response. LE also may have had the complete results from the lie detector test as well

the FBI has specialized CARD teams. (Reference fbi.gov). They are highly trained individuals who can be anywhere in the USA WITHIN HOURS. They are stationed in at least 7 officers throughout the country.

This is a brief description as it appears on fbi.gov site during an interview.

referred to as CARD:

C-Children

A-ABDUCTION

R-Rapidd

T-TEAM

Mollie Halpern: Moments matter when a child is abducted, and the FBI’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment teams are ready to immediately respond.
Scott Schelble: The FBI wants to be involved from the onset, and we’re willing to deploy assets from the onset. The top priority is the safe recovery of the child and the apprehension of the offender.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. The Child Abduction Rapid Deployment—or CARD—teams are composed of a dozen or so special agents with expertise and experience of working crimes against children cases. The five teams are strategically located throughout the United States. CARD Team Coordinator Scott Schelble...
Schelble: What’s great about the team is that they offer this collection of experience and knowledge that you’re just not going to find anywhere else. And that’s because they’ve been specifically selected for this mission.
Halpern: CARD teams work closely with local law enforcement.
Schelble: It’s critical to have a collaborative, combined, and cohesive law enforcement response—which means that everybody is on the same page.
Halpern: CARD teams have a nearly 90 percent success rate in identifying and apprehending child abductors. To learn more, visit www.fbi.gov

[h=3]Audio Download[/h]

I can't listen to it right now, can you give us a summary of what JO said? Also,when was this? Thanks.

I will try in just a little bit. It aired tonight. Jamie was on for about 2 hours. It was very emotional, but let me see what I can throw together. I was taking notes and was interrupted.

IMO

I can't listen to it right now, can you give us a summary of what JO said? Also,when was this? Thanks.

Okay, just reading the notes I have, there is no possible way I can summarize it tonight. There is way too much and everyone here needs to listen to it. There is A LOT. But regarding the polygraphs, JO said that JH and EG both took one the night EG was taken in. JH passed with flying colors. My notes are fuzzy as to how JO described EG's (Jamie was moving her phone around and it was hard to hear her at times - not sure if this was one of the times, but I need to go back and listen to it). Paraphrasing - EG on the other hand tried telling the FBI that she exchanged ? with JO. Sorry, like I said...I had interruptions, but the gist was that EG failed her poly. JO followed that by saying she was not even aware they had moved and that she (JO) had a rock-solid alibi.

I will try in just a little bit. It aired tonight. Jamie was on for about 2 hours. It was very emotional, but let me see what I can throw together. I was taking notes and was interrupted.

IMO

Oh no worries! I just thought it was about the lie detector tests. IF you could just say what happened to EG's, that would be great. Thanks!

One thing that I was really surprised to hear was that JO was emailing EG in jail. She also set up a video visitation, but EG cancelled.

JO's first email to EG was something like hey, the weather's getting warmer now, can you please just tell me something? And EG replied dot, dot, dot or ... ? Second email JO said she was practically begging her and EG responded that JO could just speak with her attorney.

If you haven't listened to the interview, PLEASE do.

JMO

One thing that I was really surprised to hear was that JO was emailing EG in jail. She also set up a video visitation, but EG cancelled.

JO's first email to EG was something like hey, the weather's getting warmer now, can you please just tell me something? And EG replied dot, dot, dot or ... ? Second email JO said she was practically begging her and EG responded that JO could just speak with her attorney.

If you haven't listened to the interview, PLEASE do.

JMO

Sounds like she's enjoying taunting JO. I think JO probably should just cease any contact with her. EG won't tell her a thing.

I'm only 25ish minutes in. JO is saying that JH never hit her and she thinks the DV was possibly him defending himself. She thinks "150%" it was Emily, and if not EG, KE, because EG has no friends and she's the only other person EG talked to. Also, Lucas was the one that put the tattoos over his bruises. How sad is that???? And Emily is "lazy as *advertiser censored**" and she thinks he's near a road.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

Wow, the FBI was there for the first interview on the 18th. They already knew then that he was dead. They must have found something at the house or in the car. I wonder if it was the dogs.
No, the WPD called in the CARD or rapid response team from the FBI on day one. They have multiple resources to help with missing children and usually are involved in most missing children cases when the police are willing to accept their help.

JO was at JH's court. She kind of just blew off the whole incident with JH and EG's sons, and said they're just digging up whatever they can.

She doesn't think JH was abusive at all.

Lie detector - EG failed and that's where the VD lie happened. JH passed his lie detector.

She thinks EG has something big on JH because "he loves that boy".

EG's family made the first report to DCF.

EG admitted to JO at one point that she had a heroin habit. JH drinks/drank and smokes weed and that now she thinks he's on something else.

JH told JO that he knows EG killed LH.

She had a plan to kidnap Lucas. If her latest report wasn't followed up on, the next time she had a weekend with LH, she was going to drive him to NM, leave him with his grandma, and turn herself in to force them to open a case.

EG dropped LH off with JO with two black eyes and tons of bruises. JO called the police to come look at him and they refused. JO called JH to ask him about it, JH freaked out that JO might take him to the ER and had EG pick LH up again.

JO didn't see it, but she's "150% sure" they completely, thoroughly processed the house as a crime scene.

JO would bail EG out if she could to find try to find out where LH. She emailed her a few times, but now isn't allowed to do so anymore.

She said LH was always scared saying "They're going to take my daddy to jail."

JH and EG were allowed to choose which questions they were asked on the polygraph.

JO says she suffers from a personality disorder.

(still from that video... this is all stuff JO is saying)

Sounds like she's enjoying taunting JO. I think JO probably should just cease any contact with her. EG won't tell her a thing.
EG did not know JO moved.
LE should search for Lucas in the area EG thought LO still resided.

I cant listen to the interview for some reason.

Yes, it is maddening, when she (JO) is clearly devastated. She said she knew from the moment she drove down that street (Edgemoor) blocked off for two blocks and lights going off everywhere - she lost it - she knew Lucas was gone. She accepted it and SHE KNEW. She shared the very last thing she said to "my boy," which was "Everything's going to be okay, Momma's gonna get it taken care of." She said it's hard and that it's going to eat at her for the rest of her life. Nobody thinks it's going to happen to them. She said it feels like she's living what she watches on the news every evening.

I wish I hadn't gotten interrupted. I have about 6 pages of notes and planned to edit them and summarize, but it's just too late now. I would just encourage everyone to listen to it when you can.

Okay, just reading the notes I have, there is no possible way I can summarize it tonight. There is way too much and everyone here needs to listen to it. There is A LOT. But regarding the polygraphs, JO said that JH and EG both took one the night EG was taken in. JH passed with flying colors. My notes are fuzzy as to how JO described EG's (Jamie was moving her phone around and it was hard to hear her at times - not sure if this was one of the times, but I need to go back and listen to it). Paraphrasing - EG on the other hand tried telling the FBI that she exchanged ? with JO. Sorry, like I said...I had interruptions, but the gist was that EG failed her poly. JO followed that by saying she was not even aware they had moved and that she (JO) had a rock-solid alibi.

Wow! I can not believe what I just listened to. I feel so bad for Jamie and I truly do believe her.

Wow! I can not believe what I just listened to. I feel so bad for Jamie and I truly do believe her.

I know it. I'm having trouble finding words and forming sentences. I have always believed her, but wow. She asked JH if he could swing out of his way 2 hours and ended up getting a ride from a guy on Craigslist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues