Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something. Where did it say JH is ungrateful or complaining about nobody helping find his son? I would like to read what he said.

No, nothing nefarious. Just mud, falling off mufflers, more mud, flat tires, things like that.

ETA: All of this is really NOT a big deal. We have older cars and when we go off road it is our own decision. I actually alerted a mod to my post because I feel like it was not appropriate and every single thing that happened was worth it. I was just frustrated at JH.

Thank you -- I am SO relieved to hear that. I'm so grateful to you all for giving so much, and I was sharpening my claws thinking someone was messing with you!!

I must have missed something. Where did it say JH is ungrateful or complaining about nobody helping find his son? I would like to read what he said.

Unfortunately or fortunately, not something that can be posted, linked, screenshot, or discussed here, so SM would be the first place I would look when limited in that regard... hth

Unfortunately or fortunately, not something that can be posted, linked, screenshot, or discussed here, so SM would be the first place I would look when limited in that regard... hth
I thought there was a MSM quote to this effect? Related to why he was hiring a PI, when he was first raising money for that?

I thought there was a MSM quote to this effect? Related to why he was hiring a PI, when he was first raising money for that?

Hmm, perhaps. IMO, one could take all quotes made by JH and "glean" a level of superiority and entitlement. The true snark is (from what I recall seeing) is off limits here. I say this coming from a place of full-on support for JH for the majority of the 3 months, making excuses for him left and right -- but my back-breaking straw has arrived. I'm done with him.

I may have missed it, but I was wondering if JH has been out on the searches, looking for his son?
He hasn't been on a single search. He hasn't handed out a single flyer. The only thing he's done is to hire Mr Marshburn (And I am so excited for him to start this week!!). Yet he believes he is the only person doing anything to find Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Hmm, perhaps. IMO, one could take all quotes made by JH and "glean" a level of superiority and entitlement. The true snark is (from what I recall seeing) is off limits here. I say this coming from a place of full-on support for JH for the majority of the 3 months, making excuses for him left and right -- but my back-breaking straw has arrived. I'm done with him.
That makes 2 of us. I'm not sure how I'd react if my child were missing and presumably dead, but I don't think it would be anything like he's acted.

Thanks for clarifying. Attached is an article saying the grandmother of Lucas. I'm going to go with what you say tho since news reporters are wrong so often.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pr...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html
Please keep in mind that Jonathan is the one who says it was his grandmother and he is an unreliable source of information.

Either way, I'm very excited that the PI will be here this week!

He hasn't been on a single search. He hasn't handed out a single flyer. The only thing he's done is to hire Mr Marshburn (And I am so excited for him to start this week!!). Yet he believes he is the only person doing anything to find Lucas.

I don't expect that you know him well, if at all, but is the way he's acting about all of this normal for him, or do people close to him think he's not acting like himself? (I'm referring mostly to the thinking no one is doing anything but him - holier than thou mentality, and seemingly oblivious to the fairly obvious facts)

Please keep in mind that Jonathan is the one who says it was his grandmother and he is an unreliable source of information.

I am excited to hear you are excited. I can't imagine the hopelessness you have felt for awhile now, so this new avenue has to help lift up some spirits. Prayers that answers are found quickly, so the rumors can end, Lucas can rest as he should, and you can all begin your new normal, with less public judgment on your family.

Not sure if this clears up who contact Marshburn or not - learning can't trust MSM reporting 100%

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Private-investigator-to-hold-search-for-missing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

I am just praying that the PI doesn't have to waste a bunch of time sorting through all the drama and can just focus on getting answers.

Sorry FLA I am just jumping off your post. I then wonder who JH thinks harmed his son if EG didn't. I also wonder who EG thinks harmed Lucas if she didn't. I would like to hear what she has to say about Lucas's disappearance now that she is out of jail.

I am afraid JH will be disappointed in what Mr Marshburn will discover if he takes the case.

Gah. I wish I was there to help. SO many hugs to you and to Jamie.

That angers me as well- not one ounce of gratitude from JH or EG- especially JH! Lucas is HIS son! He keeps claiming that nobody is looking for his son- oh really, JH? Have you seen all the volunteers alone that go out day after day, to try and find him?

As far as EG telling her story.....well, I do have a theory on that, given their domestic violent episodes. Is it possible that he might have been the one abusing or both were abusing Lucas together? What story does she have to tell, other than JH may have been abusing them both? Yet, I think of Lucas' comment about "E doesn't like me anymore", so I do believe she was abusing him as well- at least verbally, along with physically.

He's so busy protecting EG, where is this love, devotion, and protection been with his own son? Why isn't he out there searching for him, especially when he is home from work? I understand he might need to work, we all have to eat and pay bills, but he's home 10 days out of the month. To my knowledge, he has not shown up once to help search for his son. JO has attempted a couple of times- she was discouraged from doing so (understandably so, but heart wrenching for her, none the less), but she did get out there and try! She's given interviews, tried to clear things up, even defended JH. Where is his defense of JO in return? Does she not deserve that same respect, especially since she has an airtight alibi for the time Lucas went missing?
My interpretation of JH saying that no one is looking for his son is because he is totally believing EG's story that Lucas either left on his own or someone came in and took him. He wants a search for an alive Lucas and is dismissing any notion that EG may have harmed and disposed of Lucas and thereby dismissing any searches for his body. This, IMO, shows his allegiance to EG. Just my opinion.

He is expecting the PI to only look for a live Lucas, IMO.

I am just praying that the PI doesn't have to waste a bunch of time sorting through all the drama and can just focus on getting answers.

I remember Cindy Anthony (Caylee Anthony case) being furious when Tim Miller was searching for a body. She only wanted him to search for a kidnapped Caylee.

Not once. Plenty of criticism though about no one trying to help find his son- even though searchers are out daily looking for him. We have people here helping behind the scenes with making maps and finding new locations. We have people here- including a former pregnant lady (Bless her heart!!!!!), we have perfectingpink, ESO, kansasjason, and many others searching in all sorts of crazy weather as well as treacherous places, just so he can sit on his tail and criticize people for not doing anything to help find his son.

Empty vessels make the most noise..........

No one disputes the fact that JO may not have always made the best choices, been an imperfect parent or is free from guilt or blame when it comes to Lucas. But here is the thing, she OWNS it. Every single last bit of it. She doesn’t dispute her faults or argues against her blame for where she is in life, she doesn’t try to diminish those things by diverting attention to someone else. She even inexplicably defends JH as a father, someone who has chosen not only to accuse her of hurting Lucas but to then support the person who most likely is responsible for his disappearance. She comes to the vigils, the picnics, came to some searches, does interviews, she even came to court briefly, but had to leave....which I don’t blame her for. I just don’t understand why JH has chosen to ignore the obvious, when at least if he could say that EG made some bad choices, that would show he could be a good candidate for learning how to be a better parent. If it were my call, you can’t redeem yourself as a parent if you refuse to acknowledge change worthy behavior. And he certainly wouldn’t be an eligible safe placement for any of his children like EG’s ex has been for their sons. At least I know tonight that there are not children unsafe in either of their care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oy vey, that's quite a telling statement. Thanks, and I am hoping that the PI brings a fresh pair of eyes and finds clues quickly as to Lucas' whereabouts.

Jfwiw, regarding endometriosis...

I had severe endometriosis. I got pregnant three times back to back to back, 2.5 years between the first kid and the last, 2 live births. I had surgery five weeks after the third pregnancy. The doctor was very surprised how bad the endometriosis had spread throughout my abdomen. Supposedly, it should have shrunk back during pregnancy, not grown out of control.

Anyway, so it doesn’t always get better during pregnancy. And many people do manage to have a child or two (we tried for 15 more years before giving up; never got pregnant again).

I wonder if EG was ever formally dx’d With endometriosis or she self-dx’d, possibly not even with any real symptoms, but for her own reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones