Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish LE would have EG write her 24 hours before Lucas went missing again and compare the two writings. Might be interesting. From what I could tell of what we do know she wrote, her day seemed pretty mundane. For a young person I thought her day just sounded way too boring. I didn't pick up where there was verbal interaction with the children, like teaching MH to talk, the kids playing together, EG getting a kick out of things they do or say.......just fed them, cleaned up after them, did laundry, lounged with them, etc. It just seemed like it was missing the meat of living thru the day, almost like she was just an observer going thru the motions of existence. Then for the detective who interviewed her to state that EG was emotionless kind of all went together.

Does anyone have copies of example pieces of EG's typing that they could share? As many as possible?

Thank you if you can help!

Does anyone have copies of example pieces of EG's typing that they could share? As many as possible?

Thank you if you can help!

Do you mean the timeline she gave LE? For some reason I think it was in her handwriting and not typed but I could be wrong. I'll see what I can find.

Do you mean the timeline she gave LE? For some reason I think it was in her handwriting and not typed but I could be wrong. I'll see what I can find.

That could be helpful, thanks! I'd really like to see typed things, FB post type things. I know nothing like that can be posted *out here*, I don't want anyone to break the rules for me.

I hardly ever write anything these days, I'm not used to writing how I type, and I'm not sure if there's a 100% correlation between written and typed language and punctuation for most people?

What I really want to see is examples of EG's typed FB statuses and her typed interactions with people. I just want to examine the punctuation, syntax, and phraseology.

That could be helpful, thanks! I'd really like to see typed things, FB post type things. I know nothing like that can be posted *out here*, I don't want anyone to break the rules for me.

I hardly ever write anything these days, I'm not used to writing how I type, and I'm not sure if there's a 100% correlation between written and typed language and punctuation for most people?

What I really want to see is examples of EG's typed FB statuses and her typed interactions with people. I just want to examine the punctuation, syntax, and phraseology.

I found an audio of the detective reading her writings she gave LE. Would that be helpful?

I found an audio of the detective reading her writings she gave LE. Would that be helpful?

Thanks kkdj. I found Tortoise's transcript on this forum, and it doesn't rule out my hypothesis, but I really need loads of examples of her typing. The transcript is good, because I can feel the same grammar in it as in the spoken interview EG did from jail, but I really want to see punctuation and ...I want to see how she talks to people? It's very hard to explain.

Another reason it would be interesting to see those things, though, is to compare with the note from the nurse practitioner about the injuries consistent with a fall! That will have to wait until we get back, but I'm going to go crazy waiting 48 hours to check this other thing!

Thanks kkdj. I found Tortoise's transcript on this forum, and it doesn't rule out my hypothesis, but I really need loads of examples of her typing. The transcript is good, because I can feel the same grammar in it as in the spoken interview EG did from jail, but I really want to see punctuation and ...I want to see how she talks to people? It's very hard to explain.

Another reason it would be interesting to see those things, though, is to compare with the note from the nurse practitioner about the injuries consistent with a fall! That will have to wait until we get back, but I'm going to go crazy waiting 48 hours to check this other thing!

Also, you can take a look at statement analysis. It has some of her wordings, expressions.
Looks like her facebook page is no longer in existence so hopefully someone saved some screenshots.

Has EG asked at all, even once for help in finding Lucas. Via FB, Instagram, Twitter, through police, a journalist anything at all ? That in itself is telling enough. I don’t think from memory and a quick search seeing her appealing for help at all in those first days.

Best wishes to searches and the PI this coming few days. I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts after a couple days break.

(Please find me if I don’t find you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has EG asked at all, even once for help in finding Lucas. Via FB, Instagram, Twitter, through police, a journalist anything at all ? That in itself is telling enough. I don’t think from memory and a quick search seeing her appealing for help at all in those first days.

Best wishes to searches and the PI this coming few days. I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts after a couple days break.

(Please find me if I don’t find you)

Not that I have ever heard of. A grieving parent with a child missing would be beside themselves in the beginning, hoping their child is alive and ok. We didn't see that with EG. Of course now, LH is presumed deceased so a parents response would be anger toward whoever did anything to him. So far, we haven't seen any normal reactions for ones child missing out of EG that I know of. I personally found it mind boggling when the interviewing detective said that Emily was emotionless in her interviews. What struck my mind was
a. she killed him and
b. she's not sure how to act, so she decided to show nothing.

Not that I have ever heard of. A grieving parent with a child missing would be beside themselves in the beginning, hoping their child is alive and ok. We didn't see that with EG. Of course now, LH is presumed deceased so a parents response would be anger toward whoever did anything to him. So far, we haven't seen any normal reactions for ones child missing out of EG that I know of. I personally found it mind boggling when the interviewing detective said that Emily was emotionless in her interviews. What struck my mind was
a. she killed him and
b. she's not sure how to act, so she decided to show nothing.

A and B totally. B is such a good point !

A and B totally. B is such a good point !

I think a lot of people, not knowing what appropriate behavior is just decide to show nothing. It's actually quite glaring imo and shows guilt. Another way guilty people act is with defense. We saw that too. Everything had a reason when there was no reason to mention any of that at the time. She was defending herself right from the get go imo. Just glaring tells.

See y'all in a few days! It will be hard, these next couple of days, not being on WS.
Hopefully we'll come back to some good news about our little man. He's touched the hearts of so many.

I am fast running out of time to get caught up on alllllllllllll of the threads so, I'll see you on the flip side Websleuthers :seeya:

Hoping for some news when we all return, see you guys soon 🤞🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:loveyou::seeya::websleuther::waiting::gathering:

T-Minus 10 minutes. (That's right, right? I'm not on eastern :lol:)

I so hope our little Lucas if found by the time we get back.

A quick request before the forum goes *poof*

If you saw the post a few pages back by perfectingpink, could you please watch out for things like that while we're down (and afterwards, too!) and if it's something that can be linked to post it when we get back (and if it's not postable, use your initiative?)

I hope we'll have some movement in this case to discuss over the next two days to discuss when we get back.

We'll be thinking of you, Lucas (and FLA and Jamie)

There were examples from her blog and twitter I think back on thread 9-11

T-Minus 10 minutes. (That's right, right? I'm not on eastern :lol:)

I so hope our little Lucas if found by the time we get back.

Thanks Ana! I hope Lucas will be found also before we get back or at least EG will be arrested for his disappearance. jmo

Here is her twitter account if that helps

@emily_glass

40227161ef026c0ba38ed981c6e6190a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics